What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goodbye Joey Weed

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had F2's about 5 years ago gave them to another member here i found the C99 phenos too jarring & paranoia inducing lol, i have'nt seen him on here in at least a year i know that he made F3's hopefully he still has them & maybe someday he'll come back & release some F3 or F4's.

The pheno i kept was much more Blueberry dominant but still has the potency of the C99 without the paranoia it gave off a fruity/floral blue rasberry slurpie smell grown in cocoa with hydro nutes it will be interesting to see if that same smell remains when i grow them out in organic soil (hopefully).

Hope you find some nice BB x C99 phenos in your hybrids Wildgrow

Good to see all you old skoolers coming out of the woodwork......

Used to chat with joey a lot on the orig CW

Tried his C99 and Soul's orig, and a few other versions. Joeys was as close to the orig as it got.He had a great eye(third) for selection.

Most things I find these days are just badly watered down shite.

I too miss the stairway days,
and the pm trades at CW.....

But I still got a freezer full of stuff from back then, probably be dead well before I get through them all....

This made me go look through a few and pick out some of Soul's "Cafe Girl" to run again. The Aunt of C99.

Hats off to all you oldies who are still at it

VC

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see all you old skoolers coming out of the woodwork......

Used to chat with joey a lot on the orig CW

Tried his C99 and Soul's orig, and a few other versions. Joeys was as close to the orig as it got.He had a great eye(third) for selection.

Most things I find these days are just badly watered down shite.

I too miss the stairway days,
and the pm trades at CW.....

But I still got a freezer full of stuff from back then, probably be dead well before I get through them all....

This made me go look through a few and pick out some of Soul's "Cafe Girl" to run again. The Aunt of C99.

Hats off to all you oldies who are still at it

VC

Cafe girl, very nice Bob!

I only lurked at the old cw, too paranoid for anything else, lol.

I also have a half pack of joeys Apollo 11. Been thinking about popping those soon too.

Last edited:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Thanks icon. Im hoping for tropical fruit salad :D Good luck with your endeavors too. Were your F2s freebies?

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
update they're exploding with growth i had to chop nearly 2ft off the tops of all the plants cause they were about to hit the roof of the greenhouse which is 6ft tall they still bushed & stretched now back to just about 5 ft. & continue to stretch.
they were all grown in 2 gallon pots of soil & will be transplanted into 5 gallon pots when they stop stretching.

I got 1 male that is very vigorous & started to drop pollen about a week a head of the other male.
The smaller plants are close to 2ft. the female to male ratio was good so far 8 females,2 males & 1 unknown.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

other male on far right the rest are blueberry too
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The females all showed sex slowly & are flowering very slowly as well as they continue to just keep stretching
picture.php

smaller blueberries in 1 gallon pots
picture.php

Lvpk x Hindu Kush i will pollenate with Blueberry
picture.php

oldman

We're almost to 2016 and still no Joey Weed. And a lot of us I see waited around too long to send that order off. I've still got a few Sugarberry and I'm making it famous around these parts. And now some f2's with an old Indica.

Let us hear from you Joey.....

Hemphill

Good news!Joey Weed is coming back.It was stated by a very reliable Canadian seed company,HD,on their site under"coming soon".No word as to when,but soon.So stoked about this news!

ISM2

Good news to hear! Still running his AK47 x Blueberry from 2002.
My all-time fav for taste and high.

Latest posts

Latest posts