What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goodbye Joey Weed

coxnox

Veteran
I think i found the website you're talking about and yes i would not buy there as they say sell Broth' Grimm genetics too... sound fishy to me !

Pro Headies

Veteran
Hell Yeah!!! Just got some Ak47xBlueBerry F2s made from Joeys gear. Its been along time since i ran his genetics, blast from the past...be back with bud shots in a few months.

wooha

Okay. I haven't read through the whole thread but I am pretty sure Joey Weed is Beanhoarder. That breeder makes all sorts of crosses, and they are very inexpensive and high quality Results like Joey Weed. Even the packaging is the same. You will find him at Hemp Depot. Oh bty delivery is fast, reliable, and I have my order within 2 weeks and I am in states.

ISM2

I recently found and popped 4 (AK99 x BB) x C99xA11. 4 out of 4 look great out the gate. About a week above ground so they're not anything yet. Not even a lil blue on the stem. I'm really curious as to how they will all turn out.
OC

Hey, OC! They should be around a month old now? How they coming along?

sdd420

Veteran
Okay. I haven't read through the whole thread but I am pretty sure Joey Weed is Beanhoarder. That breeder makes all sorts of crosses, and they are very inexpensive and high quality Results like Joey Weed. Even the packaging is the same. You will find him at Hemp Depot. Oh bty delivery is fast, reliable, and I have my order within 2 weeks and I am in states.
I agree Beanho must be or is related to Joey Weed . The style is the same from breeding side. I wish I could verify the packaging is the same . It was unique packaging right? maybe I'll order some and we'll see peace

ISM2

This is what they came in. The seeds, along with a few grains of rice, were sealed within the plastic rings and a plastic cover, then stapled on the edges.

redlaser

Veteran
How old was that c99 before you germinated it? I ask because about 7 years ago I got a couple packs of c99 through H depot and the packaging is the same but the lettering is a little different. On mine there is no space between the words Joey and Weed, and instead of spelling Cinderella it just had C99. Found a few interesting females and kept pollen from three males for crosses and f2's

Shadimar

I just finished up a bean run using Joey Weed stock purchased in '08.

Still got a few more packs left, these popped fine.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I hope some of you are able to take some to F2. It would be a shame to let these genetics just disappear. If I had em ,I for sure would be making f2's in large quantity to share with the masses.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope some of you are able to take some to F2. It would be a shame to let these genetics just disappear. If I had em ,I for sure would be making f2's in large quantity to share with the masses.

That's why I popped them!

They are getting a bit old and I want to make sure the genetics are preserved. I plan on doing an open pollination.

I'll update here with progress...

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's why I popped them!

They are getting a bit old and I want to make sure the genetics are preserved. I plan on doing an open pollinating.

I'll update her with progress...

Great to keep legends afloat!
Good luck!

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just went out & took these pix of my Joey Weed Blueberry F3's confirmed 2 males & 3 females the tallest is nearly 4 ft tall, I also have 6 smaller plants going & started some more inside will be using the males to hit all the females & hit a Lvpk x hindu kush & dj BB as well, i also have some BB x C99 S1's i made years ago in the fridge & will be making more probably next spring/summer for the same reasons that they are fairly old & i need to make sure i dont lose the genetics.

JW - Blueberry
picture.php

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I just went out & took these pix of my Joey Weed Blueberry F3's confirmed 2 males & 3 females the tallest is nearly 4 ft tall, I also have 6 smaller plants going & started some more inside will be using the males to hit all the females & hit a Lvpk x hindu kush & dj BB as well, i also have some BB x C99 S1's i made years ago in the fridge & will be making more probably next spring/summer for the same reasons that they are fairly old & i need to make sure i dont lose the genetics.

JW - Blueberry
View Image
View Image

Man, too bad I couldn't have gotten some BB x C99 F2 pollen to you. I had 5 beans and only the male survived to adulthood, so no F3s... But I did hit up SLH and 3 Blue Sat 2.2 with his dust.

Only got 3 SLH x (BB x C99 F2) above ground. Hope Ive got both sexes for F2s.