What's new

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

eyesdownchronic

Running some of your FPOG f3 in veg right now, and absolutely love them. Plants are fairly unifrom with strong growth, tight internodal length, and large leaves. Very stinky plants that you dont even need to rub to get a whif. Im thinking one f (plant pictured on the bottom) might be the cereal pheno as the stem rub is a super fruity milk. Thanks for making these available to the public.

picture.php

ANyways, earlier in the thread I read that your newer FPOGf3 freebies were not made with the cereal male, and I was wondering if that was true for your most recent release, (4/10/2020) ? ty

eyesdownchronic

Alien Blockhead f2

picture.php
picture.php

These are some top heavy wild plants with very large leaves. some have leaf chaimera/ mottling going on. The first individual looks a lot like the Alien Blockhead f1 that you posted earlier in the thread.

JAWS

EDC

ahh glad your liking that FPOG and yes i lost the cereal pheno quite a while back, not saying you wont find some cereal in the new releases just not as much or often..

HAHAHA ya that is indeed the BLOCKHEAD PHENO for-sure, yes she is a strange looking piece but she will give you some very nice sticky powerful buds at the end...i have three going here myself and two rooted cuts in waiting for the next run.. you will need to stake her for-sure...

peace ..

eyesdownchronic

awesome, now you can always have some FPOG in house..

peace ..

Thanks to you. :good:
Due you have any insight into the phenotypic variation.

Figured the left plant is a tahoe alien leaner due to the stretch, plus it has a straight skunk ass stem rub. And then the mid plant leans to the gdp/green ribbon mom?

JAWS

GRAPE MED'S F1

day 36, this could be a short flowering piece...the trich are going milky already and the plant looks to be showing some fade even though i'm feeding her pretty heavy already..

if she does go 70 days then damn she's going to bud up big time.

peace ..

hayday

Veteran
Hi Jaws,tell me about your Green CrackxFruity Pebble OG. I have three in flower now, one has huge dark leaves that are wide in comparison to the other two.
The others are a bit lighter in color and thin leaves. Nice and tall too .lookin forward to smoking these:biggrin:

JAWS

sounds like you may have the FPOG pheno keep your nose to that one you could get some cereal and milk from that one so pay attention to her...i wish this place would just allow us to pull pics from our albums and drop in here i have some decent pics of this pieces from a few years back. uploading downloading is just a pain in the ass...

if you can drop some shots in when ever you get some free time.

nice ..

hayday

Veteran
I'll get you some pics when I can. The cereal looks alot like my stocky plant with the big dark leaves. Of coarse its the girl I didn't take cuts of.
I will monster crop her...I threw her in flower before she showed sex and there wasn't much to take from at the time.

eyesdownchronic

I'll get you some pics when I can. The cereal looks alot like my stocky plant with the big dark leaves. Of coarse its the girl I didn't take cuts of.
I will monster crop her...I threw her in flower before she showed sex and there wasn't much to take from at the time.

fuck, it always goes that way, huh. lol

eyesdownchronic

closeup on FPOG f3#4 (another tahoe alien leaner)

~day 28

picture.php

tahoe alien leaners on left cereal on right

picture.php

rubbed against the #4 and its a lime slushee type nose. tahoe alien leaners are stealing the show for now. will see if the cereal pheno comes in late.

Last edited: