What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

Akss

Well #4 and #3 were up front of the room and while they were growing i thought they could be described as a cherry mentholy kind of smell with #4 being the strongest but by the end # 3 seemed to be the stronger one. # two had a sweet woody smell to her which reminded me of the cut of ak i used to have after tasted like which was pretty much all sandlewood. # 1 was the loudest of the bunch but i couldnt really put a name to it but when i was trimming her i was like damn that could be some pretty loud cherry idk. I never got to grow the cherry cut or smell or taste her so who knows. I was kinda after something similar to that cut i used to have with these. i do miss that girl she hit me just right and put me right were i need to be. She went purple in the leaves and into the flower bracts a little at the end just like these she would be nice solid buds in the right conditions to much heat and she would be all loose and airy but anyway im rambling here so I'll probably be choosing a keeper on the quality of the high i like and not any cherry smell. Right now im kinda partial to #2 but that #1 is pretty dank...

JAWS

hello rasta, is this my old friend with a new style name ?.

cant say all my genetics is a winner but i do put out some fire on the regular but like i was saying if it's not hyped by those above then it takes a while to get noticed. i see it all the time now-a-days ppl asking about things i made 10 years ago and i'm like ahh ya thanks but the breed was a decade ago and i no longer have those same exact parent's.

working with the MEMORY LOSS right now thinking about putting her into a FEM stage just because she's such a decent plant, also might just do a FEM run with some ALIEN COOKIES. i'm not the best of like-ness with the FEMS but i'm pretty good at those and they are trending so ya something new should be showing this year from JAWS GENETICS.

peace ..

therealeasyrast

hello rasta, is this my old friend with a new style name ?.

cant say all my genetics is a winner but i do put out some fire on the regular but like i was saying if it's not hyped by those above then it takes a while to get noticed. i see it all the time now-a-days ppl asking about things i made 10 years ago and i'm like ahh ya thanks but the breed was a decade ago and i no longer have those same exact parent's.

working with the MEMORY LOSS right now thinking about putting her into a FEM stage just because she's such a decent plant, also might just do a FEM run with some ALIEN COOKIES. i'm not the best of like-ness with the FEMS but i'm pretty good at those and they are trending so ya something new should be showing this year from JAWS GENETICS.

peace ..

Its me bro,
Keep forgetting my passwords and have to reregister. Love both of your MEMORY LOSS AND ALIEN COOKIES. Best of luck to you and the lucky people that pop your seeds.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Did someone say Memory Loss? I don't know where all my old pics went with the forum change. But I found one pic of Memory Loss. This pheno was good, but there was another one I usually post pics of I liked better.

Memory Loss.jpg

JAWS

skinny leaf,

ahh nice thanks for posting up that pic, and yup she has two loud phenols for-sure. i have the strawberry phenol straight up strawberry smell to her and the main reason why she/it is the mother of my STRAWBERRY OGEE F1 strain.

yup MAJ is a good friend and yes he to grew out the ml as well as several more ppl back then.

peace ..

JAWS

LIME OGEE F1

ok so i guess dropping pics is out for this site, why did they fuck this up. it was so easy before. i guess they want members to leave.

crap .

Akss

What's up @JAWS Things seem to be much better now on the pic loading and quality.. been following along at the lab but can only browse the site and like post... Can not reply to any post over there for some reason it just says loading when I click in the box to reply.. someone notified them about it but it's still the same... Anyway don't forget about us over here lol figured I give the thread a bump...✌️

JAWS

humm things seem to be back were they belong these days, awesome.

thats the BLACKBERRY COOKIES f1 and it's also the blackberry cobbler phenol, very very heavy in the blackberry cobbler odor. finding this phenol also in the trainwreck meds and the blackberry soda strain.

it seems the VBS did indeed have some locked up greatness in them.

peace ..

JAWS

hey brother also very happy to you still around as well brother.

looking forward to running this round over here, it's been a few years sense i last did a run here so we shall see how it goes.

awesome to hear from you ..

JAWS

ok so lets do some quick pic drop, still very early here i just two days ago went into flower.

DOUBLE HEATHER
2-3.JPG
2-4.JPG
2-5.JPG

sadly i only had two seeds and the other was a herm so i just have this one for now, will take cuts and if she shows to be something i will make some fem seeds with her.

peace ..