What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

superx

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74857&pictureid=1955321&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Anti Matter full body shot

3 weeks in flower currently about to fed another flower actively aerated compost tea 100% organically I LOVE THIS LADY and need to run more Jaws Gear when i have room maybe some Raspberry Deesel or even that Purple Kush version 2 F2 or maybe some Alien Cookies #5 F2

Sad looking plant, your 3 weeks into flower you really need to rectify the issue as soon as possible, all the best.

JAWS

been a while..

things in the works.

bloo dream ogee f1
fruity pebble og f3
cookie ogee f1
green cherry ogee f1
chocolate ogee f1
girl scout cookies * fruity peble og f2
orange banana #2 ogee f1
orange banana #1 ogee f1
orange banana #2 ogee "fems"
trainwreck ogee f1
stardawg ogee f1
big bastard f1
decapitation f3
alien blockhead f2
mystery piece #2 * orange cookies
blackberry banana kush f2
bubblegum ogee f1

peace ..

JAWS

made lots of blockhead ibl's and gave them away for free quite a while back...

peace ..

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
Yea I saw when Steele hooked you up with the blue sonjas. I was under state supervision at that time . I just love blockhead/blue sonja. And was hopeful to get that back in my collection.

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
Or I read in the blockhead overview section under grindhouse . And seen you made some and gave away as freebies. That was cool of you

JAWS

ya i still got a pack of the bh ibl that a friend passed my way, and i still have some blue sonja's

still have not ran any of the DMT yet either..

BLOCKHEAD {IBL}
CHEM 91 * DMT
COOKIE MONSTER
DIABLO OG * DMT
DIABLO OG * DMT {F1}
DMT
PURPLE URKLE * DMT
SFV * DMT
BLUE SONJA {F3}
BLUE SONJA

my grind house stock.

some day maybe ..

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
well here is my thread running Steele;s DMT line before its release. maybe my DMT pics will encourage you to pop yours
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=367848
all pics in this thread are pre 2013. i was lucky enough to run Grindhouse gear as a tester . if you have ran his blue sonja then you know how frosty his gear will finish. i am only pushing the subject because the blue sonja are my favorite . and anyone with blockhead /Blue Sonja . i encourage to remake for the community.
dont sleep on the DMT , pal , the smell and potency are top notch.

Highersolutions

Veteran
Hey J. Thought I would stop by and see what you've been up to. Looks like your still putting out lots of new stuff. I actually have some of your Alien Cookies that I just sexed and will be working into the rotation. I will get you some pics when I get some into flower.

I also ran some of your Body Blow recently. The couple ladies I ended up with had more of the cookie structure but not much of the cookies terp profile. They had round, dense, frosty, cookie like buds but yeild was just ok for me indoor. Where she really shined was outdoor. She beefed up like crazy in the natural sunlight and the final product looked like indoor quality. I wish I would have kept her around just for outdoor but since the yield and smell was just ok when I ran her indoor I ended up letting her go. I'm going to be going through quite a bit more of my older seed stock so I'm sure I'll be running more of your gear soon. Peace

Highersolutions

Veteran
Here are the 2 Alien Cookie ladies I found out of the first 5 seeds I started. One didn't make it and the other two were males. I'm probably going to pop the rest next run along with a couple others. Let me know what you think?

Alien Cookies-1

picture.php

picture.php

Alien Cookies-2

picture.php

picture.php

JAWS

HIGHER

hey brother looking good over there and i must say those are pretty nice size and if you let her get to a decent size before flowering you will be very happy with those two plant's...

what's the tag on those by the way ??...

#2-4-5-7-9 f2's.

ESTER.
i passed the 60/40 last year but i'm not sure if it's still being held today, however i am running some f8 as we speak and i will be looking for the 60/40 all the way..

peace ..

JAWS

ya that LEGION OG get's just covered with trich every time out, i should breed her with the BLOCKHEAD because they both kill in the trich area and would produce a killer offspring for-sure..

peace ..

Highersolutions

Veteran
HIGHER

hey brother looking good over there and i must say those are pretty nice size and if you let her get to a decent size before flowering you will be very happy with those two plant's...

what's the tag on those by the way ??...

#2-4-5-7-9 f2's.

I think they are "f1's". I'm pretty sure they're from the first batch you made. All the package said was Alien Cookies(gsc forum cut x alien dawg f4).

What is the Banana Kush 60/40 your talking about? A nice selection from your Banana Kush f8? I still have a couple packs of your f8's along with a bunch of other banana kush crosses you made. I actually popped a few of your blackberry banana kush recently but all I got were a couple of males and a couple that didn't pop. I was thinking of trying more of those again and maybe some more white banana kush. I liked that one the first time I ran it but we will see when the time comes. Good talking to you bro, I will let you know what I end up popping of yours next round and get you some pics of the alien cookies when they're in flower...

JAWS

HIGHER.

awesome brother if those are f1 :tiphat:..

funny you mentioned those BBBK i have two going now that are totally full of f2, not much to look this round seeing there just covered in seeds but i'm glad i have some fresh one in house now..

peace ..