What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

Highersolutions

Veteran
HIGHER.

awesome brother if those are f1 :tiphat:..

Yeah I'm about 99% sure it's your Alien Cookies "f1". They are your first batch from the blue painter tape days and it was simply written as gsc forum x alien dawg f4...no other tags or marks. Did the AC turn out well for you? I had a feeling it would be a good one.

I only have the couple ladies to checkout now so I was thinking of starting the rest of the pack next run to see what else is there. If these turn out nice and they have turned out nice for you maybe I should look for a decent male as well?

Highersolutions

Veteran
HIGHER.

funny you mentioned those BBBK i have two going now that are totally full of f2, not much to look this round seeing there just covered in seeds but i'm glad i have some fresh one in house now..

peace ..

Well I guess you must have liked the BBBK since your working on the f2's. I was just thinking I might pop something different but you have me second guessing now. Have you ran through many of the BBBK's? How did they turn out?

Like I was saying bro I still have quite a few of your older pieces...a few dozen or so. If you ever need anything back that you don't have for whatever reason or just want more stock to go through for a project let me know and they are yours...

JAWS

Well I guess you must have liked the BBBK since your working on the f2's. I was just thinking I might pop something different but you have me second guessing now. Have you ran through many of the BBBK's? How did they turn out?

Like I was saying bro I still have quite a few of your older pieces...a few dozen or so. If you ever need anything back that you don't have for whatever reason or just want more stock to go through for a project let me know and they are yours...

this is my first time running the BBBK umm my vendor ran some and liked it and he used her in many pieces at that time..he was kind enough to send back what he had left so i'm making some f2's and kicking him back a decent number for future work from him if he want's to...right now there not really worth looking at to much there just packed with seeds so not really interesting to look..

peace ..

JAWS

update, small.

update, small.

lime kush fem's

banana kush f8

flowering starts tonight..

peace ..

JAWS

these could be called CHERRY AK-47 BC1 to be honest.

i liked the name cherry chocolate med's though so i went with that one..

lineage is.

CHERRY AK-47 CUT * CHOCOLATE MED'S F1

CHOCOLATE MED'S F1

lineage is.

CHOCOLATE RAIN F2 * CHERRY AK-47 F1

peace ..

Highersolutions

Veteran
Here are a couple quick pics of the alien cookie#2. I'll try and get some better one's here soon...

picture.php

picture.php

JAWS

not really just popped a few i had to make some freebies is all, nothing more to it then that..

i believe the real skunk bud is long gone and any one telling you different is most likely full of shite...

peace ..

MD84

not really just popped a few i had to make some freebies is all, nothing more to it then that..

i believe the real skunk bud is long gone and any one telling you different is most likely full of shite...

peace ..

Hmm interesting. I hear our friends across the pond say that alot about skunk these days. I would love to know what you guys consider a real one. Have you ever looked at any UK lines for the skunks? I always considered cheese one myself and the holy grail skunk at that. Atb