What's new

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

JAWS

EDC,

awesome so glad your getting both from this run, now the cereal was and will always be for me the one to have for-sure. how ever the tah phenol is nothing less then awesome it's self, the one I work with now is the tah phenol from what I can tell and it's well worth ppl time and space to have her in there garden.

thank you also for dropping in with pics as you move forward with this run, I look forward to seeing how this run turns out for you my friend.

much respect ..

hayday

Veteran
Not the best pictures but heres my FruityPebbles OG x Green Crack at about 35 days. two smell fruity and one is burnt rubber.Couldn't get a pic of the burnt rubber varient.
Lookin forward...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JAWS

EDC,

cool brother glad you got those going for ya, i have some going as well and will show them here once i get them into flower and looking proper. have f3 and a couple fem's and a very beautiful male to work some fresh f4 freebies.

thank you brother ..

JAWS

COOKIE CARGO V2 F1

COOKIE PEBBLE OG F1

ORANGE BANANA COOKIES F1

RAIL~LINE STENCH F1

PINK CHEMDAWG F1 {NON PINK PHENOL}

peace ..

Last edited:

JAWS

prepping for some ALIEN COOKIES f3 action, got several females in veg and a couple males on stand by. here is a couple shots of the more mature male, the other was flowered a week or so after this one so he's not showing just yet.

peace ..

JAWS

some shot's of the LEGION OG FEM strain, this is my longest held cut these days.

these shots are of two of the three i have running this round, these two will just be grown out and the third one will be making more HEAVENLY BUD seed stock. i'm not at all sure if/how well the old pollen will work out this time around, last time i did not get many seed but this is one strain that i think will do me the best to hit with the remaining straw d f1 pollen.

we shall see ..

JAWS

one of 7 females i'm going to be working this time around.

ALIEN COOKIES F3

should be a good one this time around.

peace ..

hayday

Veteran
I'm starting to get this Green Crack x Fruity Pebbs down.Sixty day and its skunk, burnt rubber. A little cure and it goes to fruity.
These are just about the branchiest plant I have seen. Every branch has fractal fuckin branchs that never seem to end. Colas are dense and nugs are plenty and dense as well.
I will run these three a bit longer than the 60 days I ran them the last few plants.

55 days :greenstars:
picture.php

picture.php

JAWS

I'm starting to get this Green Crack x Fruity Pebbs down.Sixty day and its skunk, burnt rubber. A little cure and it goes to fruity.
These are just about the branchiest plant I have seen. Every branch has fractal fuckin branchs that never seem to end. Colas are dense and nugs are plenty and dense as well.
I will run these three a bit longer than the 60 days I ran them the last few plants.

55 days :greenstars:
picture.php

picture.php

thank you my friend and very glad to hear your liking that one, have not seen many pics or even heard much about this one so thank you very much for posting pics and giving me your thoughts on her.

awesome ..

JAWS

sweet finally some one ran those C-AK to perfection so so glad to see you make this post over here my friend. this run of pics as well as the drying shots are crazy good and makes me want to grow some myself. i really hope you like the smoke when shes done with a cure.

much thanks again for the post brother.

peace ..

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Nice flowers AKSS! Those look chunky and sticky! Do you get the cherry cough syrup smells from the flowers?

Nice work on all the strains Mr. JAWS!

JAWS

Nice flowers AKSS! Those look chunky and sticky! Do you get the cherry cough syrup smells from the flowers?

Nice work on all the strains Mr. JAWS!

thank you lester i do try and it's much harder then it use to be for-sure, so many ppl making seeds and so many new strains out it's very hard creating something ppl want to grow. if its not hyped up it usually take a bit of time for things to get any attention thats for-sure.

thank you ..