What's new

GMT goes LED. TSL2000 Mars Hydro

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Dr feelzgood, you were spot on. 5 the darker one was the strongest. 4 was the biggest yield. Seeds collected, pollen stored.

Hey mars, health has been an issue again sadly. I got the ecsd x sssdh in, but then I got laid low from a lifelong problem and couldn't get anything else repotted up. That plant is doing OK, but I havent been able to give the best care. I'll get some more activity going soon hopefully. Hope you're safe and well

G

Dr feelzgood, you were spot on. 5 the darker one was the strongest. 4 was the biggest yield. Seeds collected, pollen stored.

Hey mars, health has been an issue again sadly. I got the ecsd x sssdh in, but then I got laid low from a lifelong problem and couldn't get anything else repotted up. That plant is doing OK, but I havent been able to give the best care. I'll get some more activity going soon hopefully. Hope you're safe and well

Happy days mate.:tiphat:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Happy days indeed. I knew I'd love that cross, I was right. Ditching clone 3 and running 4 & 5 again. Along with some of the seeds I made of the black ghash * ecsdxsssdh. Also running my hamlet clone this round. Pics to come at some point, but not for a little while.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ecsdxsssdh wet bud
picture.php

Dry bud
picture.php

:dance013:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Oh I also made a couple of glue ghash x black ghash. They will prob show up soonish in the thread.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
So used to skinning up in dark out of the way, places that I got used to em. Most have moved onto the silver, but I know the hard ship of realising you've rolled it the wrong way.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Pic drop

Last of the ecsdxsssdh popcorn still on the plant. I lost my clone of this so I'm gonna have to try and reveg this plant.
picture.php

Hamlet isn't ready either
picture.php

One of the next gen. Black GHash, is 2.
picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Gorilla Glue x GHash
X
Black GHash
picture.php

Ecsdxsssdh
X
Black GHash
picture.php

Black GHash on left.
Hamlet sibling from seed on right.
picture.php

I think that's all caught up.

Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Why the hell can't I type gorilla glue here? Why does it auto correct to original glue as soon as you hit send?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The word I want is a large primate, not chimp or bonobo and not us. Nor orang.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why the hell can't I type Original Glue here? Why does it auto correct to original glue as soon as you hit send?

because the company sued the creator of the strain so icmag had to do that to avoid being sued...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Here's the B.G.Hash clones, 5 on the top and 4 under. Doing nicely.
picture.php

Poor photo, I think I've got the phone set to macros. Sorry. But full pitiful garden at the start of the restart. It will get better and fill up. I'm just hoping the reveggers reveg.
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's quite a story,with many object lessons about how far legalization has come,and how far we still have to go...

G

Here's the B.G.Hash clones, 5 on the top and 4 under. Doing nicely.
View Image

Poor photo, I think I've got the phone set to macros. Sorry. But full pitiful garden at the start of the restart. It will get better and fill up. I'm just hoping the reveggers reveg.
View Image

Great to see them mate:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts