What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GMT goes LED. TSL2000 Mars Hydro

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
scotch is for cleaning your tonsils!

not to mention it would be a crime to use good single malt for anything aside from drinking!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Lol everyone, I checked what I had in, no vodka, so i carefully dipped a cottonwool earbud thingy into a shot of glenmorangie single malt and very gently cleaned, then downed the shot.
I dried and took my trich scope and checked the lenses. It actually looks like there's a little condensation in one of the lenses, probably from taking the phone into the bathroom with me. So the problem continues. I'm going to try wrapping it up and leaving it near a radiator.
Till then, we'll just have to make do.
I took the hamlet out to have a look at since its getting near, thought I'd try and light it for a photo while it was out.
Twin towers of my topped hamlet:
picture.php

picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Lol everyone, I checked what I had in, no vodka, so i carefully dipped a cottonwool earbud thingy into a shot of glenmorangie single malt and very gently cleaned, then downed the shot.
I dried and took my trich scope and checked the lenses. It actually looks like there's a little condensation in one of the lenses, probably from taking the phone into the bathroom with me. So the problem continues. I'm going to try wrapping it up and leaving it near a radiator.
Till then, we'll just have to make do.
I took the hamlet out to have a look at since its getting near, thought I'd try and light it for a photo while it was out.
Twin towers of my topped hamlet:
1 View Image
2 View Image

wow, beautiful :woohoo:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thank you both, just wish they were sharp images. Just wish my laptop wasn't full of coca-cola so I could use my camera.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The dry weight for that plant in 15 litres of peat moss, water only at 3 foot of distance from the light to the plant top was 35 grams and took 1/6 of the light. Total light output 300w, :
35/(300/6)=0.7 gpw. I'll do the same clone in a bigger tub once I get a new clone ready.
In its place has gone the ecsd x sssdh clone. This time paying better attention to the buds to prevent rot. I should get that up to nearer the 1 gpw as its in a bigger tub.
The gelato just came out so I'll do gpw reports once its dry. I'm going to put the ghashxgg4 in its place, just want to take a clone from it before I repot it up. I'll get some pics up soon

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The dry weight for that plant in 15 litres of peat moss, water only at 3 foot of distance from the light to the plant top was 35 grams and took 1/6 of the light. Total light output 300w, :
35/(300/6)=0.7 gpw. I'll do the same clone in a bigger tub once I get a new clone ready.
In its place has gone the ecsd x sssdh clone. This time paying better attention to the buds to prevent rot. I should get that up to nearer the 1 gpw as its in a bigger tub.
The gelato just came out so I'll do gpw reports once its dry. I'm going to put the ghashxgg4 in its place, just want to take a clone from it before I repot it up. I'll get some pics up soon

Thanks for your effort. buddy. :huggg:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I hope you're working from home, good luck to all the folks at mars during this worrying time.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The gelato 45, was again a disappointment, that was her last run. No pics, good riddens.

Just taken the first of the Black GHash.
picture.php

picture.php

Yeah, yeah, the towel was too small and the plant followed suit. The plant was small deliberately. Next 2 are bigger.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The gelato 45, was again a disappointment, that was her last run. No pics, good riddens.

Just taken the first of the Black GHash.
View Image
View Image
Yeah, yeah, the towel was too small and the plant followed suit. The plant was small deliberately. Next 2 are bigger.

This one looks great! frost and a lot of trichomes comes out. :tiphat:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Quick pic drop of black hash 4 & 5.

1 was a really nice smoke, but no weight to the buds. 4 & 5 are different I think, well 4 is.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php