What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GMT goes LED. TSL2000 Mars Hydro

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Babies:

Black G hash x Ecsdxsssdh take top left and top middle. I'm just calling that shush now (its quicker to type into the phone)
Black g hash pure (lol) take bottom left and middle.
Black g hash x Glue g hash (black n glue) from now in, take the right hand side

picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Babies:

Black G hash x Ecsdxsssdh take top left and top middle. I'm just calling that shush now (its quicker to type into the phone)
Black g hash pure (lol) take bottom left and middle.
Black g hash x Glue g hash (black n glue) from now in, take the right hand side

View Image

Why their growth is so different?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Different plants within a strain are slightly different, plants of different stains are much more different. Like people within the same family are slightly different but different families look more different. This is especially true when comparing those whose genes come from different parts of the world. The genes in the different groups are different, so they grow slightly differently.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Different plants within a strain are slightly different, plants of different stains are much more different. Like people within the same family are slightly different but different families look more different. This is especially true when comparing those whose genes come from different parts of the world. The genes in the different groups are different, so they grow slightly differently.

haha, sounds interesting. I thought you feed them different nutrients:biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

haha, sounds interesting. I thought you feed them different nutrients. :biggrin:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ah well, normally I don't feed them anything. If their root system is too weak to find its own food in the compost, then they are too weak for my garden. However, now that I have got my eye in on the right size of container and distance from the light, I am , this round, going to feed them a little something in order to test if I can get them closer to the light when fed, or if the feeding makes no difference. But so far, they are fending for themselves. I want to learn what I can so I can edit the first post in the thread with what I've learned.
Its been a really hot day today here. As I sat here with my led turned on, I have to say I thought of the folks at mars for saving me from HP's heat. I am so grateful for this light. I can't say I'm hitting the numbers some are, and had to change my grow style, but I don't think I'll go back to HP's for anytime other than the very coldest months of the year. Thanks mars, stay safe.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Ah well, normally I don't feed them anything. If their root system is too weak to find its own food in the compost, then they are too weak for my garden. However, now that I have got my eye in on the right size of container and distance from the light, I am , this round, going to feed them a little something in order to test if I can get them closer to the light when fed, or if the feeding makes no difference. But so far, they are fending for themselves. I want to learn what I can so I can edit the first post in the thread with what I've learned.
Its been a really hot day today here. As I sat here with my led turned on, I have to say I thought of the folks at mars for saving me from HP's heat. I am so grateful for this light. I can't say I'm hitting the numbers some are, and had to change my grow style, but I don't think I'll go back to HP's for anytime other than the very coldest months of the year. Thanks mars, stay safe.

It is our pleasure that you choose our light for your garden. :huggg:
Stay safe and Enjoy your weekend:biggrin:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Sadly I lost my ecsdxsssdh chosen clone. I didn't leave enough material on the plant and didn't light what was there well enough. It couldn't go in the garden as it needed longer hours. A bit gutted by that, but at least I got seeds from it.
Speaking of which, 3 shush plants:
Sorry about the quality of this pic
picture.php

OK now the Black n Glue
picture.php

BeeGees:
Seeds
picture.php

Clones 4&5
picture.php

Sorry but they are too heavy to be taking out for photos.
And here's my hamlet revegging now, phew, I would have cried if I lost this one
picture.php

Hope everyone's well and safe.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Males are showing first for once:
Both of the pure Black G.Hash or Beegees as I'm calling them were males. I killed off number 2 and kept number 1.
picture.php

picture.php

Here he is with the other boys. Black n glue number 2, and the shush 3.
picture.php

More pics in a min

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yeah I thought algae but I've only seen it on the plastic before, not sitting proudly in full light. Gonna have to start cleaning stuff, damn.
The number 5 clone was/is the heaviest hitter, nice, great for drifting off at night. The others were more mellow, nice afternoon smoke that let me function around the house. I only kept the 4 clone as well as the 5, because it was the best yielder, but this is its last round. I'm adding number 5 to the stable until I find one even heavier. If I ever do. I plan to backcross the male above to the 5 clone to try to develop the next seeds on that road. Im sure I've said it before, but these have been my holy grail quest for years. I was so made up that the very generous person (I won't out them unless they out themselves) gifted them to me.
I'm gonna hit a few things with it in the long run, but for now I'll just do f?'s of everything to give me a nice seed stash of everything. After that comes crosses. I'll be playing with these for a while now, so get comfy lol.

G

Yeah I thought algae but I've only seen it on the plastic before, not sitting proudly in full light. Gonna have to start cleaning stuff, damn.
The number 5 clone was/is the heaviest hitter, nice, great for drifting off at night. The others were more mellow, nice afternoon smoke that let me function around the house. I only kept the 4 clone as well as the 5, because it was the best yielder, but this is its last round. I'm adding number 5 to the stable until I find one even heavier. If I ever do. I plan to backcross the male above to the 5 clone to try to develop the next seeds on that road. Im sure I've said it before, but these have been my holy grail quest for years. I was so made up that the very generous person (I won't out them unless they out themselves) gifted them to me.
I'm gonna hit a few things with it in the long run, but for now I'll just do f?'s of everything to give me a nice seed stash of everything. After that comes crosses. I'll be playing with these for a while now, so get comfy lol.

Great to hear you are happy and found a nice mum.:huggg:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks guys. Just a very quick update. I killed off both the shush #4 female and the black n glue male. Choices have to be made, now the cast for the next 2 months is set. Time for the show to start. Pics in the next few days.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
As promised:
Full garden
picture.php

4 & 5
picture.php

Shush 2 with black n glue
picture.php

Continued due to pic limit per post

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Shush 1
picture.php

The boys club, hanging out in the bath, bathing in the sunlight.
picture.php

No point in showing the nursery here, not much point showing the boys club, but they started under the light so....