What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
My god man how long is that thing lol. Wish i could get my bubbles to produce like that.

I am not sure if this is the same cola as the picture before because I have moved the plant a few times.

So here is the same plant at day 60 of flower. It appears to be around 20 inches long.

Aspenou812

Veteran
So For my first report in Calsium based feeds....
I like what I've seen so far... Pots are drying faster they are really up taking the new feeds...

Aspenou812

Veteran

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
If you edit your picture it should come out right side up. That is what I do to mine before I upload them. I resize them to get some of the back ground removed and then they post correctly.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
VERY VERY WELL DONE ITCHY.... Tell me what you think so far... How dose she smell? What's your opinion of the DansBuds 6

I will have to wait till I say how I like here and how she smells. She is in a room with a bunch of air movement and her smell is mixed in with the other plants. My sense of smell is not good enough to smell just her. And I dont like to touch my plants.

Besides this is the first time I have run her and I have not perfected what she likes yet.

She seems frosty enough though.

onavelzy

Veteran
Yes.... With the volume button top side.. They all post like that

If it’s an iPhone, try it held with the volume buttons on the bottom instead

It doesn’t matter what it looks like on your phone or your pictures folder. As you know, it can look fine until you upload here and then everything gets sideways.

Aspenou812

Veteran
If it’s an iPhone, try it held with the volume buttons on the bottom instead

It doesn’t matter what it looks like on your phone or your pictures folder. As you know, it can look fine until you upload here and then everything gets sideways.

I know....loaded all kinds of pictures... Now...nope sideways...

Aspenou812

Veteran
So is summer almost over?? Got a rescue call at 3 am... 6 kids in a stolen Zodaic without a whole lot of fuel... Diving with gear purchased in 1990 by dear old Dad... Tanks filled around 1992 with Nitrox that was stale and toxic... Oh and not one of them has ever taken a class... Or bothered to read anything about using the gear... They had no idea it was Dangerous... This ain't the Potato field in Idaho you walk out in... Idaho ... Never even seen salt water... But fuck lets go night diving... Grrrr Dumbass kids... So before we got back to the navy docks about a mile out.. I had toThrottle back walk the rail for a second and I said this isn't Idaho you dumb fucks.. Why oh why do people go missing in the gulf of Mexico? They said as a group its so big... And I replyed.. No the way people go missing is they do stupid shit and while there at it... A Baracuda gets a tooth in you... Just a nick.. Enough to bloody the water... And the sharks move in... That's how they go missing...

My BFF and Dive partner showed them her wound... She got it on the way down to them... Baracuda buzzed us...got her in the back of the arm... Just a good cut... She's ok...

Dumb shit like this happens every year... And its happening more and more... Last summer... 9 calls were made last year for Dumb Shit rescue duty... We found one of them too.... I dont go as much as I use to... Zoey.... But I make every one I can... For years if I was home... Phone in hand we were extremely hard to beat to the water...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Aspen here are some pictures of the Deathstar at day 61 of flower. This is under my LEDs. I took just the one cola. There are more there but I had to stake them up. I did that after taking this picture. They are just really heavy and flopped over.

I added the snips again for size.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Can't wait to run her.... I still have her Mislabeled... Skywalker.... Lol that's funny... My bff has no clue she tends it every day....lol.... I know I'm mean like that....