~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_2806.gif
IMG_1253.jpeg
Hey Old Farts 👋

jokerman

Premium user
Yes - things are - 'Com'in Up 🌹 Roses' - again - for this old Gypsy - the hospital administration has just told me that I am free to leave - I CAN GO HOME!!!! - my wife was just on her way to visit me with my daughter - so now instead - the can TAKE ME HOME!!!! - when the arrive - in about one hour - The chest x-ray was CLEAR! - no nasty pools of fluid were seen - so I'm GOOD TO GO HOME!!!!
Abot time ya slacker😊☝️❤️!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Last year they preformed the non surgical procedure on that little finger that is contracting away from the the others. It was turning into a claw.

They numbed it up and physically straighten it. By doing this it ripped the skin in two places.....Picture is the day after the procedure.

IMG_20221116_131025350.jpg

OleReynard

Yup, here is my hand. Scars go from the middle of my palm to the tip of all five fingers. Look at my ring finger close. That had the staph infection. My little finger is pulling away from the rest and my thumb is a mess.

View attachment 18994582
New treatment sounds glorious.
A shot of the shit they put in your face.
You comeback the next week and they dislocated your fingers trying to stretch that tendon out.

jokerman

Premium user
Last year they preformed the non surgical procedure on that little finger that is contracting away from the the others. It was turning into a claw.

They numbed it up and physically straighten it. By doing this it ripped the skin in two places.....Picture is the day after the procedure.

View attachment 18994602
I remember when you had it done.
Cried for two days FFS!

BrassNwood

Veteran
It does seem like we’re fighting the same issue. Do you have any thoughts on if the buds that are trimmed but still on the plant will ripen further in the flower tent or am I just wishful thinking?

As long as the bud is plump and viable it'll continue to ripen IME. If it appears to be drying and has lost vitality then chop it.
Yes - things are - 'Com'in Up 🌹 Roses' - again - for this old Gypsy - the hospital administration has just told me that I am free to leave - I CAN GO HOME!!!! - my wife was just on her way to visit me with my daughter - so now instead - the can TAKE ME HOME!!!! - when the arrive - in about one hour - The chest x-ray was CLEAR! - no nasty pools of fluid were seen - so I'm GOOD TO GO HOME!!!!

Outfrickingstanding.........