What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hydro.... The only way to grow... Annd this is my res.... Mixing up some Calisium based love.... And the mom tent.... With about half the the moms...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hydro.... The only way to grow... Annd this is my res.... Mixing up some Calisium based love.... And the mom tent.... With about half the the moms...

RockinRobot

Looking good as usual Aspen.

I'm quite envious of the room you have for your moms. My entire veg area is 3'×6'.

picture.php

RockinRobot

That's my 5x5 tent... I also use a 2x4 tent and a shelf on the wall for my cloner.... RR.... Its about to double in size...lol... Loving Life...

Yea yea. Rub it in...

In all seriousness though. Good luck.

Just be careful. Remember we're still not quite legal here. Getting bigger means more risk.

LostTribe

Premium user
So is summer almost over?? Got a rescue call at 3 am... 6 kids in a stolen Zodaic without a whole lot of fuel... Diving with gear purchased in 1990 by dear old Dad... Tanks filled around 1992 with Nitrox that was stale and toxic... Oh and not one of them has ever taken a class... Or bothered to read anything about using the gear... They had no idea it was Dangerous... This ain't the Potato field in Idaho you walk out in... Idaho ... Never even seen salt water... But fuck lets go night diving... Grrrr Dumbass kids... So before we got back to the navy docks about a mile out.. I had toThrottle back walk the rail for a second and I said this isn't Idaho you dumb fucks.. Why oh why do people go missing in the gulf of Mexico? They said as a group its so big... And I replyed.. No the way people go missing is they do stupid shit and while there at it... A Baracuda gets a tooth in you... Just a nick.. Enough to bloody the water... And the sharks move in... That's how they go missing...

My BFF and Dive partner showed them her wound... She got it on the way down to them... Baracuda buzzed us...got her in the back of the arm... Just a good cut... She's ok...

Dumb shit like this happens every year... And its happening more and more... Last summer... 9 calls were made last year for Dumb Shit rescue duty... We found one of them too.... I dont go as much as I use to... Zoey.... But I make every one I can... For years if I was home... Phone in hand we were extremely hard to beat to the water...

Thats a classic tourist adventure turned COMPLETELY WRONG! Glad you let them have it because they are lucky to be alive.

Only problem is....

YOU CAN"T FIX STUPID!

Been preaching this for years.

RB56

Veteran
Thats a classic tourist adventure turned COMPLETELY WRONG! Glad you let them have it because they are lucky to be alive.

Only problem is....

YOU CAN"T FIX STUPID!

Been preaching this for years.
You can't fix stupid but you can make it so the expression of stupid doesn't dominate. There didn't used to be any disgrace in not being a thinker. The disgrace is in not being a thinker and demanding that your gut or whatever other bullshit you want to substitute for expertise deserves to be treated the same as expertise. Stupid used to recognize and rely on smart and smart used to rely on stupid - a dignified place for everyone.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hey Aspen, you still liking that fancy new pH pen?

I love it.... Dead accurate and I haven't seen it drift a single point up or down... I always wash it off in ro and fill the cap with storage solution.... Its quality you can feel in your hand... Aprea....

Aspenou812

Veteran
Those 5 asshole collage kids had to hand wash every car and service vechicle the county has... And pay a $3000 each as fines... The come for vacation and left on probation... They also have 500 hours of comunity service to finish when they get home if they want to keep those arrest records clean... Oh no they are all on scholarships too... They really have no choice... That's the cost of wasting EMS and First Responders time on stupid shit... The local judges are sick of all the Bulshit we have to deal with...

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
I love it.... Dead accurate and I haven't seen it drift a single point up or down... I always wash it off in ro and fill the cap with storage solution.... Its quality you can feel in your hand... Aprea....

Thanks, I believe it's time for an upgrade.

G

Those 5 asshole collage kids had to hand wash every car and service vechicle the county has... And pay a $3000 each as fines... The come for vacation and left on probation... They also have 500 hours of comunity service to finish when they get home if they want to keep those arrest records clean... Oh no they are all on scholarships too... They really have no choice... That's the cost of wasting EMS and First Responders time on stupid shit... The local judges are sick of all the Bulshit we have to deal with...
Nice to hear that these shit stains have to pay the price. Probably the first time any one has held their dumb ass’s accountable.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Got my room repowered and ready... Installing the power box for the lights is fucked up... Scares me to death... But I did it again... Static in the room was really playing hell on my nerves.... Fuck 50 amp breakers

Aspenou812

Veteran
New passive drain... It is twice the size of the original with 1 inch pipes and 2 inch cups 3/4 inch through the wall.... The old one backed up once...