What's new

Girlfriend won't let me grow

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
The church generally frowns on anything that plays with your senses and/or intoxicates you.

Depends on the church..

nun_with_cannabis__2_.jpg

KarMic

Unless you are married, or have been dating for many years and plan on getting married, they shouldn't know you are growing anyways.

And how is it this girl knows that your mother grows? She could have you both by the short hairs if you upset her. Why the hell people tell girlfriends everything is beyond reason..... Why not just rob a bank and tell her? And I wouldn't suggest being so stupid as to comment to her rudely about her weight. Don't forget she's got the ace in the hole.....

Yeah JJ's right...I'd plant a couple of ounces of that peruvian in her stuff. Just in case.

coldoneror

This thread is fucking hilarious... getting her out might be hard maybe she is bluffing if she is fat then maybe she knows your her only shot. I wish my mom grew that's dope.

brazilgal

That's exactly what I thought when I read the title.

Get a new girlfriend that's more weed friendly!
what? you guys, i think you should talk to her and explain to her how much it means to you and tell her how much you lover too , i was a bit like that , but people change opinion ... you should have a good talk not argue listen what she has to say to you and the other way round . (is ease said than done ) good luck mate

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Well, what can I add but dump the bag!.....If you ain't in love and you have to choose...then I say it again...dump the bag! If she won't let you do what you want....then why bother...dump the bag!

minds_I

NOKUY

Veteran
i prolly cant add much to whats already been said here...but ive dealt w/ this shit too, and w/ out goin into details on my shit...heres my 2 cents.

ppl who know me...and i mean really know me know that im gonna do whatever i want (sans the law, sans your feelings, sans your beliefs).

ill be a grower 'til i die, and i may have a cpl short breaks, but even if im not smokin, im growin....just feels really fuckin good to twist that shank in the mans side.

if you and this girl are at the stage that your telling her u grow..then u should already be able to know EXACTLY what her reaction is gonna be.

i think it should be a secret looooooong after the 1st date, and only told after playing her thru some "mock scenarious" w/ out her knowing.

like... see that dude in the paper that got busted growing (note response)

my last GF couldnt stand weed (note response)

did u see that shit about michael phelps and the bong? (note response)

u wanna hit this? (note response)

...u could save a headache or two if u knew to kik her to the curb before having to make it a split over if she thinks its cool that u grow or not.

...on that note id find a non weed nit pick thing to make her leave....make her think your gay or something....but get her gone fast.

devilgoob

Veteran
While in the relationship they use it against ya, but after they're gone....they for some reason agree to your reasoning about it all.

C

cork144

made the dession to lose a girl for the herb, got a herb friendly girl and she smokes just asmuch as i do:joint:

B

bagseed77

Cheat on her with a guy, LMAO........

lol, i say make a pass at her mom, that will fix it fast, slash some vodka on ya like cologne, and try to grope and kiss her mom, if that doesnt work and mom likes it then ya got a good story for the fellas, good luck, piss her mom off good and she will make her daughter leave :moon:

whodi

Veteran
Wow, last night was brutal

Lots of crying, her saying "I hate you!" and "I can't believe you just broke up with me," more crying. Basically told her that I'm not happy with things, didn't bring up growing once, and I don't know HOW, but she ended up NOT leaving, and saying that she wants to help me be happy? WTFFFFFFFFFFFF

I was sooooooo close, I'm just a pussy. Gotta work it a bit more, but last night was rough

And I'm not in Canada actually, I live around a bunch of rednecks in the US :eek:

yet i bet you're still sleeping with her... playing with her emotions even more because you're just as deseprate? I find it hard to believe you're the 'nice guy' you claim you are.

K

KMK0420

You know what I found out though, dating herb girls... I spend way more on weed. They don't fucking work and they smoke a lot because they don't work. Many times I have watched joints of expensive herb get sucked down by a group of chicks that got so high and then headed for my bar and refrigerator. I had a lot of fun, no doubt, but it was not cheap.

high maintenance doesn't necessarily mean gucci and louie vuitton purses!

whodi

Veteran
Also, doesn't matter about churches, denominations, christians etc..

1st off if she was a truly good girl and a 'christian' then she wouldn't be moving in with you until she was married. Regardless of religion, that's just common sense.. people shouldn't be moving in with girlfriends because it usually turns out bad.

I was raised as a baptist like most in the south.. nothin wrong with that... The only thing is that people raised like that either rebel, or roll with how everyone else is in the church and live like their parents raised them.

Then there are the REAL christians who don't care how/what the people of the church say about you and only live for God. Christians who let the churches control the way they think is whack. God wants everyone to be their own person through him, not controlled by people in the churches, or else christians could never do 'their mission' the right way. Not all christians knock on peoples door harassing them. Some people reach others in different ways.

God doesn't want everyone to be robots. If we all submitted, were perfect, never rebeled, spoke out, then things would never change and we could never make progress. (take the middle east for example; no offense) We have to be leaders, not puppets. 20 years from now if MJ becomes legal then christians and non-christians will start to change their views on MJ and think it's more acceptable because it's now legal. That just shows you they are the ones brainwashed by society.

THe laws of the land are different from laws of God. Just because it's illegal to grow/sell and looked down upon by christians and non-christians alike, doesn't mean it's wrong in God's eyes; or wrong PERIOD for that matter. So fuck all those hypocrytical christians and non-christians that judge everyone.

With that said, I grow and am perfectly happy with it. And so are several TRUE christians that understand my logic.

You just suck at making your girl understand. Plenty of 'Good girls" that would accept what I do just because i can take control and make them understand; if i choose to do so.

S

sparkjumper

The title of this thread makes me want to slap someone..for their own good.The day someone forbids me to something harmless that I enjoy is the day I say adios

ReeferRon

A women walking through the winter woods one cold and sunny afternoon came upon a frozen snake. She carefully picked it up and carried it back to her home, placing it to thaw by the fire. After being warmed she fed the snake little bits of her best meat. Soon the snake was healthy and back to its usual self. It promptly jumped and bit her several times about the face and neck.

As the women lay dying she cried out, "Why would you do such a thing after I cared for you and nursed you back to health?"

The snake calmly responded as it slithered towards the door, "Bitch, you knew I was a snake when you picked me up."

Moral of the story: Your true nature will always eventually reveal itself. Making sure who you really are is compatible with the person you choose to be with is the key to an honest, open, healthy relationship. Any others are based on trying to change each other or hiding things about ourselves and will never last. Be yourself and find someone who loves you for the snake you really are!:2cents:

NOKUY

Veteran
A women walking through the winter woods one cold and sunny afternoon came upon a frozen snake. She carefully picked it up and carried it back to her home, placing it to thaw by the fire. After being warmed she fed the snake little bits of her best meat. Soon the snake was healthy and back to its usual self. It promptly jumped and bit her several times about the face and neck.

As the women lay dying she cried out, "Why would you do such a thing after I cared for you and nursed you back to health?"

The snake calmly responded as it slithered towards the door, "Bitch, you knew I was a snake when you picked me up."

Moral of the story: Your true nature will always eventually reveal itself.

Making sure who you really are is compatible with the person you choose to be with is the key to an honest, open, healthy relationship. Any others are based on trying to change each other or hiding things about ourselves and will never last. Be yourself and find someone who loves you for the snake you really are!:2cents:

on that note...slap her upside the head w/ 9 inches of limp dick.

KUSHEATER1

Also, doesn't matter about churches, denominations, christians etc..

1st off if she was a truly good girl and a 'christian' then she wouldn't be moving in with you until she was married. Regardless of religion, that's just common sense.. people shouldn't be moving in with girlfriends because it usually turns out bad.

I was raised as a baptist like most in the south.. nothin wrong with that... The only thing is that people raised like that either rebel, or roll with how everyone else is in the church and live like their parents raised them.

Then there are the REAL christians who don't care how/what the people of the church say about you and only live for God. Christians who let the churches control the way they think is whack. God wants everyone to be their own person through him, not controlled by people in the churches, or else christians could never do 'their mission' the right way. Not all christians knock on peoples door harassing them. Some people reach others in different ways.

God doesn't want everyone to be robots. If we all submitted, were perfect, never rebeled, spoke out, then things would never change and we could never make progress. (take the middle east for example; no offense) We have to be leaders, not puppets. 20 years from now if MJ becomes legal then christians and non-christians will start to change their views on MJ and think it's more acceptable because it's now legal. That just shows you they are the ones brainwashed by society.

THe laws of the land are different from laws of God. Just because it's illegal to grow/sell and looked down upon by christians and non-christians alike, doesn't mean it's wrong in God's eyes; or wrong PERIOD for that matter. So fuck all those hypocrytical christians and non-christians that judge everyone.

With that said, I grow and am perfectly happy with it. And so are several TRUE christians that understand my logic.

You just suck at making your girl understand. Plenty of 'Good girls" that would accept what I do just because i can take control and make them understand; if i choose to do so.

that's what's up...