What's new

Girlfriend won't let me grow

pthway4

Easy choice!!!!! DON'T Forget to pack the tampons!!!!!! Does she smoke? If so she's a hypocrite....and if not she should or is too close minded either way she aint the one and there are plenty out of women out there who are, they ussually just don't show it off..

C

Classyathome

*sigh*

My wife wouldn't quit bitchin' about the money we spent to setup our room....it all went away when we harvested our first batch. Funny how that works.

Heavier sigh...

My wife won't quite bitchin' - at all.

Hates weed, hates plants, hates my interest in it.

But to be fair, she is religious - and I hate all that shit too, so I guess we're even.

I do love her, tho', and she loves me - over 25 yrs together, you learn to give and take (and I've learned honesty is not always the best policy)...

It's a wash...

N

NWestCoast

I can't count the number of girls that have broke it off with me because I like weed more then them, and don't hide it. Have never lost whats most important to me, she just keeps coming back and getting me stoned every time I ask.

I say, ditch the green hating bitch.

KarMic

Heavier sigh...

My wife won't quite bitchin' - at all.

Hates weed, hates plants, hates my interest in it.

But to be fair, she is religious - and I hate all that shit too, so I guess we're even.

I do love her, tho', and she loves me - over 25 yrs together, you learn to give and take (and I've learned honesty is not always the best policy)...

It's a wash...

That's ironic at the very least, since cannabis has had it's part in many religions.

Intolerance never has a valid base.

C

Classyathome

That's ironic at the very least, since cannabis has had it's part in many religions.

Not in the Baptist religion - she's not the flailing around, Oh Jesus, Holy Spirit move me, kinda Baptist, but still.

No booze (most of 'em), no cigs, no drugs, no premarital...

Hell, I was outta strikes the day I met her.

And yet - 25 yrs later, here I am...

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unless you are married, or have been dating for many years and plan on getting married, they shouldn't know you are growing anyways.

And how is it this girl knows that your mother grows? She could have you both by the short hairs if you upset her. Why the hell people tell girlfriends everything is beyond reason..... Why not just rob a bank and tell her? And I wouldn't suggest being so stupid as to comment to her rudely about her weight. Don't forget she's got the ace in the hole.....

BUDOGHI

Cut her lose dude she sounds like a control freak. Take a better look next time and find a PARTNER someone who wants to grow with you>>> In more ways than one!

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
it must be friday indeed, but in some places it is already saturday though... but the full moon has already passed us in any case.

KUSHEATER1

Baptist has nothing to do with it there are choices we have and what we choose to be tolerable and not so if they use Baptist or any other denomination as the cause it's a lie and call them on it, hypocritical is all...It's an herb tell her to really read her Bible and study a little harder she may be surprised what she uncovers in there ,now if you wanna go selling it then a valid reason too many reasons to say no

C

Classyathome

Baptist has nothing to do with it there are choices we have and what we choose to be tolerable and not so if they use Baptist or any other denomination as the cause it's a lie and call them on it, hypocritical is all...It's an herb tell her to really read her Bible and study a little harder she may be surprised what she uncovers in there ,now if you wanna go selling it then a valid reason too many reasons to say no

Not to be rude, but yer post is waaay off base. :noway:

She's no hypocrite, that was her upbringing, and her faith is strong. I would no more force my view on her than take hers away.

We learn to deal with things - I'm an older man, I have older mans experience, and my experience says that if you love someone and they love you, regardless if you agree or not, leave each to their own.

I hope you find someone that loves you half as much as she and I love each other. It is a rare thing, and I am a very lucky man. :2cents:

Peace and pot (and a dash of tolerance) to you and yours...