What's new

Girlfriend won't let me grow

ok if she never smoked before. and she started smoking after you broke up with her and she lost the weight. i dunno she might have changed for the better. weed does have a way of changing people for the better. was she anti weed because she never smoked? you have to understand alot of people are anti weed because of propaganda and they never tried it. i use to think weed was evil until i smoked my first blunt(17). changed my whole outlook on life. she tried to control you and break your back it didnt work you stood up for yourself and she is even more into you now. women try to break our backs then when they do they lose attraction, because instinctively a weak broke back man is not attractive on an animal level. i learned that the hard way submitting and be the nice guy.

S

sparkjumper

Growing in a computer case lol?Does that even count as a grow.What a bitch.

S

sparkjumper

I dont listen to my girlfriend by god what a way to live..Last week she told me I couldnt shoot heroin into my jugular either..Pains in the ass they are

Ipsissimus

i gotta say, I completely understand when a gf/bf/partner/mate has concerns about safety, smell, or your being distracted in the garden all the time. what I think many of us are protesting against, is the type of mate who wants you to stop because they just don't like the idea, and put their foot down. controlling others actions based on their own moral compass. fuck that shit!

MrMcBean

us tokers are more often just nice guys who get screwed with by the psycho girls who dont have a clue as to whats going on in our heads..

I will never stop smoking for a Girl, maybe at first but later on its just crucial.. I will also grow when and where I like.. Allthewhile im still a nice low-maintenance mate.. I wonder what it would be like if she ever touched my plants in a mean way... I would go psycho and my actions would lead to an immediate break-up :D

Genetic_Freak

Girlfriend won't let me grow

Unless she can lactate THC... she's gotta go.

I know the OP started this thread a long time ago, so I'm speaking in general terms. :D

happydaze

Hey if she really cares about you then she probably knows the role that MJ plays in your life. And lets face it, if she doesnt like you growing then she probably doesnt like the fact that your mom grows. Its going to take alot for her to impress your mom. And trust me. Coming from a married guy it very much matters what your mom thinks about her. Sound kinda stuck up and is trying to change and mold you into something she wants. When in doubt:joint:.

Good luck man. Sex or weed is not the easiest choice.

Mr.Hades

Fuck that... Do it without her knowing. Its called a "stealth grow." haha

Do it in your personal closet or something, somewhere you know she never lurks....

fatigues

Veteran
To the OP,

I assume that you live in Canada, the first country in the world to adopt comprehensive medical marijuana access.

Seems to me that you would be better off obtaining a Authorization to Possess and a Personal Production License under the MMAR, if at all possible. This will serve you well for your own purposes and personal safety, whether there is a woman in the picture or not. I'd tend to that asap and make it a priority, if I were you.

Had you had one when this subject came up with your girlfriend, that would have been the silver bullet for that argument. It would have been over at her first protest.

Which isn't to say that she was necessarily Ms. Right, but when the next "Ms. Maybe" comes along - having a Personal Production License will head that discussion off at the pass. It will also keep your ass out of legal difficulty and jail.

I'd call that a win-win, wouldn't you?

j6p

So I forgot about this thread, time for a little update:

And like a few of you said, she did lose a lot of weight right off the bat, got skinny again, started smoking, and wants to get back together with me and thinks "growing is sexy" somehow....WTF, crazy flag already went up, only hitting it when I'm bored...

Women are crazy, sorry to the few cool grow-chicks on this site!
Watch your six. A crazy woman who knows where you live and grow has both you and your mom at her tender mercies. She can dime you any time she wants to - and your mom as well.

Owl Mirror

Veteran
A long time ago, before I got married I sat my girlfriend down and told her point blank that I would smoke marijuana my entire life and if she couldn't handle that we shouldn't get married. She never smoked and while she did try it a few times, she didn't like it much.
She never really excepted it and yet, she never gave me shit about it during our marriage.
We are now divorced yet, we still keep in contact via e-mail.
When I was approved for my states MM program, I informed her and she said while she still didn't agree she felt that if I believe it helps me she is glad I'm afforded the opportunity. We don't talk about it and, although i would proudly like to share some pics of my accomplishments in growing, I don't because it's just not something we share in common.

Owl Mirror

Veteran
Fuck that... Do it without her knowing. Its called a "stealth grow." haha

Do it in your personal closet or something, somewhere you know she never lurks....

I do not agree with this advice. I do not believe being deceptive in a relationship is beneficial for either party. If you are not able to be honest with your mate, what reason is there to be together ?

ourcee

She used to be hot when we started dating, fastforward a year, she's ballooned up 30+lbs or something, so I'm not that in to her anymore physically

holy shit if you are already saying you arent into her physically anymore, you already know right then and there this isnt a "forever" type relationship

I say regardless of how much you care, she's shoving you in a box you dont wanna go in and that will NEVER lead to a happy life together.

cut n run.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

people (g/f's & b/f's etc...) have to allow the freedom of choice
in most matters and collaborations in choices affecting the both
of them where appropriate. if it goes the way you describe then
you'll likely resent the shit outta her interference in growing each
time you spend too much on a mediocre quality bag, of course if
you're using for medicinal purposes you're doubly fucked imho.......

it's no secret that growers/users are screwed when it comes to
finding that perfect 420 minded mate, there are NO actual 420
oriented dating sites online (I looked & they're all bogus) and that
sucks, besides it'd be too easy to get ripped by someone looking
to scam a few easy targets that can't even call the cops.......

Mr.Hades

I do not agree with this advice. I do not believe being deceptive in a relationship is beneficial for either party. If you are not able to be honest with your mate, what reason is there to be together ?

Very true, but I believe that people in relationships should not try to control eachothers recreation habits aswell. Being deceptive about something like this isnt very wrong.

The guy just wants a couple plants to have fun with...

hazy

Veteran
What do you need a girlfriend for? At least not a live-in.
Go get some, come back home to your grow.

go listen to Tom Likus on the radio a few times. He'll straighten you out.

You gotta be you

You gotta be you

Tough choice...except that, from personal experience, relationships where you have to hide or change a part of yourself tend not to work out. I'm a weird dude who is into some weird shit. I've accepted that as a result of my cannabis/psychedelic use and my openness on the subject, I have isolated myself from a large section of the population that would otherwise be down to get down. However, when i think about all the stress and problems of hiding such a large part of myself, I realize it's not a sacrifice I can make; I have to be true to myself.

I agree with the above statement...If she was your life, you would have said so. As such, go with the growing, there's plenty of fish in the sea. Cooler fish who like to inhale cannabinoids and who don't judge you on your use of a plant far less harmful than much of the things our society uses on a daily basis.

Latest posts

Latest posts