What's new

Girlfriend won't let me grow

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
She'll drop the weight off when you break up with her.....

Somebody said "she will try to destroy you"....I've never done that to a dude. Had them do it to me though.

Keep it civil...don't be hurtful. Be nice if/when you break up. Do you value this person as a friend?

JohnnyToke

She'll drop the weight off when you break up with her.....

Somebody said "she will try to destroy you"....I've never done that to a dude. Had them do it to me though.

Keep it civil...don't be hurtful. Be nice if/when you break up. Do you value this person as a friend?

excellent advice and I agree, she will drop the weight and quick too.

you know her, we dont so you would have to decide whether or not she would be vindictive towards you should you choose to break it off with her. best of luck as I know these decisions arent easy.

JT

pthway4

Sure fire way to lose the woman......screw her sister, best friend, co-worker hers or yours, ex-girlfriend or her mom or grandmom will do too, but if you're doing the last then not being allowed to grow are the least of your issues!!!!!!LOL

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I would tell her that growing weed helps you keep your mind off wanting to have rough anal sex with her .. you'll be growing weed tomorrow.:yoinks:

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Damn OhCanada, I think we're in the same boat here. I just broke up with my girlfriend of 6+ years because she REFUSED to let me grow, but ever since she has known me she knew that I did it. This was our first time to live together. The fact that she put on a little weight, REFUSED to let me grow, or smoke in the house for that matter, and syewas always on my fuggin' case caused me to break it off the tough way..........good news is I have closet full of dried, curing Blue Cheese and Double Strawberry Diesel to help me through it!!!

Sure I miss her every now and again, but I don't miss getting yelled at for doing what I love...........or leaving the toilet seat up....some women just turn out to be psycho hose beasts. Lesson learned.:chin:
Unless she has huge, perky jugs, was in Playboy, cooks you steaks every night and loves the taste of sperm, I say give her the boot.

Whats with chicks who don't like growing...
We need more female growers...:wallbash:

What goes around, comes back around. And usually bites you in the ass...

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Girlfriends and Growing? Answer: Micro Stealth Cab!

Girlfriends and Growing? Answer: Micro Stealth Cab!

My girlfriend knows I smoke. She has never done so.

When we first started dating, I'd try to smoke before she came over... When I started sleeping over at her apartment, I'd go out on her balcony and smoke. But when we started talking about moving in together, I said:

"I'm willing to smoke outside because this is your place, and I respect your right to keep it smoke free. But I smoke weed in the livingroom at my house."

When I decided to really start growing, I talked it over with her. At first she said, "well, maybe in a few years we can get our own house and you could grow in the basement or something" and then I started showing her pics off the internet of stealth cabs.

I was going to build one that looked like an entertainment center so that it could sit right out in the living room with a TV and stereo on it.... she didn't go for it. So I built a CD cab and put it in my computer room:

We've had her parents for overnight stays and they've been in the room looking at the cab... no issues.

My girl still doesn't smoke.... but she helped me take these nifty tric pics yesterday:

Being honest and upfront with your partner about who you are and what you want will go a long way toward reaching a healthy and happy understanding.

If you both want two different things and there's no way to resolve it... maybe you aren't meant to be after all?

Ganglere

I think he broke up with her. She ate him. RIP

Nothing spices up the sex life as some dark and scary secrets. Even if I'm the only one who knows about them... Kinda makes me wonder what she's hiding, y'know?

Ditch the bitch.

WTF are you doing telling anyone you grow or want to grow anyway, ESPECIALLY a boy-girlfriend/family/loved one. Isn't that a big no no?

Now its basically you can't dump her cause you opened your mouth right?

You still should, and then find a woman who not only encourages your gardening but enjoys it with you.

It seems like you are in a dick whipped relationship where you have no power or control and she makes all the rules, decisions, and decides when you get to eat, shit, and fuck.

She also sounds stuck up and like she needs to start smoking, but is one of those people that will say they never take drugs while a beer bottle is glued to their lips.

"She's such a sweet girl" they are all sweet until they turn like rabid dogs and dump you/get into a fight/whatever.

Look, you are a doll to her for her to play with.
Her pretty little doll she likes to dress up the way she wants and mold to her whim.
Its always about her and what she wants and wants to do, where she wants to go, whats going on in her life. You are her doll she drags around, thats how she sees you.
I have plenty of girlfriends who are still children and conduct their relationships like this and I have been with girls like that and they don't last long because I will not put up with that behavior, and I don't want a weak man who will let anyone control him like that either.

I would tell her if she loves you she better get used to you doing what you want to do. She better realize and accept who you are and what you do, not try and change you into who she wants you to be. Do not be someone's doll in the relationship. Unless you like that sort of thing :)

I wouldn't date a person unless they smoked or at least were so completely okay with my smoking that they will even encourage my heavy use.
When it comes to dating "do you have any diseases" and "do you smoke pot" are the 2 most important questions there are, right next to "do you enjoy 3 and more somes?"

OhCanada

So I forgot about this thread, time for a little update:

I'm out of the apartment, moved in to a duplex with a friend, and currently have 6 3ft plants donated by a good friend, all female, and many 3 inch plants varying from clones to seeds, ranging form AK47, Mazar, Hashplant, Trainwreck, and many more...

I'll snap some pics when I get a chance, its a smaller room, 4x3 closet with an A/C unit keeping temps anywhere I want running a 1000w digital ballast.

Also working on a stealth dresser for veg so I can do perpetual

Life.Is.Wonderful.

This was the best thing I Could have done

And like a few of you said, she did lose a lot of weight right off the bat, got skinny again, started smoking, and wants to get back together with me and thinks "growing is sexy" somehow....WTF, crazy flag already went up, only hitting it when I'm bored...

Women are crazy, sorry to the few cool grow-chicks on this site!

Ipsissimus

And like a few of you said, she did lose a lot of weight right off the bat, got skinny again, started smoking, and wants to get back together with me and thinks "growing is sexy" somehow....WTF, crazy flag already went up, only hitting it when I'm bored...

stop hitting it dude. you might think it's just a fuck but you are putting fuel in the crazy fire.

p.s. you sound like you might have to learn the tell no one rule the hard way (I did). be safe.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
Unless you are married, or have been dating for many years and plan on getting married, they shouldn't know you are growing anyways.

And how is it this girl knows that your mother grows? She could have you both by the short hairs if you upset her. Why the hell people tell girlfriends everything is beyond reason..... Why not just rob a bank and tell her? And I wouldn't suggest being so stupid as to comment to her rudely about her weight. Don't forget she's got the ace in the hole.....

qft

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
So I forgot about this thread, time for a little update:

I'm out of the apartment, moved in to a duplex with a friend, and currently have 6 3ft plants donated by a good friend, all female, and many 3 inch plants varying from clones to seeds, ranging form AK47, Mazar, Hashplant, Trainwreck, and many more...

I'll snap some pics when I get a chance, its a smaller room, 4x3 closet with an A/C unit keeping temps anywhere I want running a 1000w digital ballast.

Also working on a stealth dresser for veg so I can do perpetual

Life.Is.Wonderful.

This was the best thing I Could have done

Women are crazy, sorry to the few cool grow-chicks on this site!

noooooo dont hit it anymore just cut all ties, you quit growing a lot time ago remeber that bitch is trying to sucker you in to some bullshit ass shit u better wise up and get away from her

oh and it is debatable weather or not me or my girl grows better me kind of like a contest. thats when you know you picked the right one..... only ONLY if not only she grows but grows as good if not better weed than you do...

grow1620

wow this is the best thread i've read in a while. i didnt know there was a limit on the rep you can give in 24hr till i got bout half way through this one.

you made the right choice, and i second the notion of "adding fuel to the crazy fire" if getting away from her was a great move, then staying away would be an even better move right?

find a girl that is cool with your lifestyle and who you are...not a girl that you think will eventually be cool if you put enough work into her.

S

silent_lemon

while she lost weight, and started smoking? and altering her core thinking sounds enticing to some, it's a total red flag with desperation written all over it. and im not talking about a CANNvas made of hemp either.....cause flags were mainly made of hemp, and shes against...ah nevermind. If you keep hitting it, youre just going to get sucked into her vortex of psycho young 20 something-girl mindset. And it also exudes your own desperate fumes when you resort to hitting ex crazies. Ive hit the crazies, i know it's easy, just dont for your own good.

i swear, it's so hard to tell what a person is like without time on your side to slowly peel away their armour of emotional protection plus 1....im in my 20's but i wouldnt even consider dating under 21-23 now, theyre just not stable as a person, comfortable in their own skin, able to be themselves no matter what, they jsut dont know who they are IMO. Im sure there are exceptions, but i will forever be more careful in my quest to date after all the emo shit, pure baggage ive had to deal with.

if your mother is a decent person, older than 40 with a handful of credibility there shouldnt be any problems with the ex girlfriend knowing. Now, if your ex was 30+ secretary for a lawyer id be a little more worried, but an ex girlfriend 20 year old wouldnt hold much water. I hate to be so bigoted towards age, but it plays a BIG part in our american society; visage does.