What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrift

Veteran
It dont yield....

But look at the size of his plants, 98% of the GSC growers dont grow them that big....

Stick a sour next to it and you will laugh at what GSC produces...

not trying to start shit... but i had to say something to this post...

you say 98 percent of gsc growers cant get her to yield cause of size of plant. but imo ganja is just showing that 98 percent of growers aren't doing her right... imo

no hate i just think the plant could get better yeilds with the right grower... that is all!

later :joint:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

you say 98 percent of gsc growers cant get her to yield cause of size of plant. but imo ganja is just showing that 98 percent of growers aren't doing her right... imo

no hate i just think the plant could get better yeilds with the right grower... that is all!

I know your not trying to start shit....

I understand that various methods, with substantial pruning and manipulating, longer veg time, people could make that bitch yield good...

BUT...

If you did the SAME THING with any other strain, it would seriously kill it, not even in the same league...

IF you had it, you would understand...

There is a reason why many of us are going with "back to the oldschool" or finding a new variety, or waiting for a stable hybrid(ya right) of it...

My new variety happens to be BLUEBERRY PIE...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Heres my new variety....

picture.php

picture.php

Got it from a cali connect mix pack. Huge crystally as yields, smells good, taste good, and puts your body on the couch with your head somewhere in the astral plain. Real hardy too, wouldnt catch powdery from the plant that had powdery and was leanin on it, or mites.

Adrift

Veteran
I know your not trying to start shit....

I understand that various methods, with substantial pruning and manipulating, longer veg time, people could make that bitch yield good...

BUT...

If you did the SAME THING with any other strain, it would seriously kill it, not even in the same league...

IF you had it, you would understand...

There is a reason why many of us are going with "back to the oldschool" or finding a new variety, or waiting for a stable hybrid(ya right) of it...

My new variety happens to be BLUEBERRY PIE...

i agree with what you say forsure, all im saying is high yeilds are possible with her! just gotta want it bad enough...

no dought the other strains murder her in yield, its super obvious just by looking at colas of her online, she is puny , lol

i wont commercially grow certain strains because of this, aka uk cheese to name one...

cause i would need 3 times as many plants indoors to achieve what i do with banner ..

so i understand you krunch, hopefully no hard feeling :joint:

now i just want to see his bud shots of those out door monsters!!!

:biggrin:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Vegger shots but it wont be long before I have some nice flower shots to post up soon. I have had these for about 3weeks now. Just grabbed one of each out for some pics. Group shot has a couple others not related to this thread so I wont post their close ups. Keep it about the cookies.

picture.php

GSC Forum Cut:

picture.php

Animal Cookies:

picture.php

**Props to my good friend who hooked me up!! :thank you::tiphat:

Cheers!!!

-G/O

hovering

Vegger shots but it wont be long before I have some nice flower shots to post up soon. I have had these for about 3weeks now. Just grabbed one of each out for some pics. Group shot has a couple others not related to this thread so I wont post their close ups. Keep it about the cookies.

View Image

GSC Forum Cut:

View Image

Animal Cookies:

View Image

**Props to my good friend who hooked me up!! :thank you::tiphat:

Cheers!!!

-G/O

That's what we like to see :)

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Damn, Animal Cookies got legs.

Just flipped a GSC. Cookies for Christmas! Big ups to those that made it possible.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

Ganja is one of the best growers on this website and in all of norcal...so im not surprised he managed to surpass most of us with his garden, he pays way more attention to his soil mixes and grow method than most of us...

i basically threw my GSCs into 200s with barely any amendments and fed compost teas at random intervels...so yes there is MUCH room for improvement if i put in more effort. that and combined with the fact my GSC veg starts werent in the best condition also factors in..i barely topped or pruned...just threw them into soil and let them grow....yield is looking around 1.5-2 per 200 gallon pot...

my cherry pie that i posted earlier in the thread hit 4 lbs 4 ozs....last year most of my cherrys in 200s only yielded 1.5 lbs each....so who knows im gonna grow GSC again next year and maybe see a nice improvement...

also....my GSC tray indoor that i hit with bushload is looking like it will hit an easy 1.5 a light and thats not too bad at all....improvement with every round just takes some patience and effort!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
^^^
know thats what this thread is all about..... room for improvements....once said and done...thats what GSC will be known for....room for improvements....

ghostly

my cherry pie that i posted earlier in the thread hit 4 lbs 4 ozs....last year most of my cherrys in 200s only yielded 1.5 lbs each....so who knows im gonna grow GSC again next year and maybe see a nice improvement...

My cherry threw 2# in a 20g will organic soil n teas

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It dont yield....

But look at the size of his plants, 98% of the GSC growers dont grow them that big....

Stick a sour next to it and you will laugh at what GSC produces...

Krunch,I got plenty of ECSD,got's to have variety. They get a bit bigger than the GSC but the GSC bud's are so incredibly dense that it's weighs a lot more than it looks. The GSC bud gets way bigger and fills out way more outdoors than they can indoors.
I still don't have final numbers but I will soon,GSC and ECSD side by side in 100 gallon pots.
I have some good friends that rock GSC pretty efficiently indoors so I'm familiar with how she does indoors.
Outdoor I pushed her pretty long,I'm amazed there was no mold,harvested Oct 20th I think. Should have taken picks before chop,oh well,fuck it,maybe next season.

YesProp: Thanks for the ridiculous compliment,not sure how true that is but thanks. GSC does way better in a 100 gal than a 200,unless maybe you put 2 in each 200. Hope you killed it,looks like you did.

Peace.

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
The Time Has Come!!!!

Redbudduckfoot will be smoking the legendary Girl Scout Cookies inside of the week.

I repeat: Packs of GSC are hitting the East Coast, VT to be exact!!!

A F.O.F. is getting a bunch of light dep Cookies, Grandaddy and Durban, I am first in line!!

before I smoke it, I will put a pic online, so you guys can tell me it isn't GSC, lol, would

be just my luck!!

Rbdf

Krunch,I got plenty of ECSD,got's to have variety. They get a bit bigger than the GSC but the GSC bud's are so incredibly dense that it's weighs a lot more than it looks. The GSC bud gets way bigger and fills out way more outdoors than they can indoors.
I still don't have final numbers but I will soon,GSC and ECSD side by side in 100 gallon pots.
I have some good friends that rock GSC pretty efficiently indoors so I'm familiar with how she does indoors.
Outdoor I pushed her pretty long,I'm amazed there was no mold,harvested Oct 20th I think. Should have taken picks before chop,oh well,fuck it,maybe next season.

YesProp: Thanks for the ridiculous compliment,not sure how true that is but thanks. GSC does way better in a 100 gal than a 200,unless maybe you put 2 in each 200. Hope you killed it,looks like you did.

Peace.

Wow those were some huge gsc plants you had for 100 gal. Nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts