What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norkali

I'm not sure you understand nature

so something that has been breeding it's self for thousands upon thousands of years is less stable than something that someone less than 365 DAYS ago created?

LOl, GSC has been around a bit longer than a year.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
gonna be some time before people figure out its breeding potential, dont see why it would be any less than any of the other hundreds of poly hybrids people have bred with...and i would gamble its stable..my S1s have ZERO nanners.

did a new smell rub on some of the s1 plants and getting some very interesting scents...cant wait to chop these and sample them, some of my first crosses, got them all backed up for second round of testing in case i like them... also got animal/gsc x kush crosses coming up soon...

also as far as outdoor growing with GSC, definately needs PRUNING! my tops could have stacked way better if i cleaned up the bottom larf more..but like GRS said, they are dense, they look smaller but weigh more than some of the other fluffier strains i ran this year...

gbrandan

Does GSC give off alot of oder during veg??
uploadfromtaptalk1351633278829.jpg

Mia

Forum cut is just a convenient way for us to know that we are talking about the same thing, especially with all the misinformation surrounding all things cookie.
The forum seems to equal the thin mint cut which seems to be just the straight up GS(auto edit eh admin:)) Cookies, then there's animal cookies, then there's the ogkb cut. Those are the main three we gab about but there's plenty of more crosses out there now...hth

Grizz

Veteran
gonna be some time before people figure out its breeding potential, dont see why it would be any less than any of the other hundreds of poly hybrids people have bred with...and i would gamble its stable..my S1s have ZERO nanners.

did a new smell rub on some of the s1 plants and getting some very interesting scents...cant wait to chop these and sample them, some of my first crosses, got them all backed up for second round of testing in case i like them... also got animal/gsc x kush crosses coming up soon...

also as far as outdoor growing with GSC, definately needs PRUNING! my tops could have stacked way better if i cleaned up the bottom larf more..but like GRS said, they are dense, they look smaller but weigh more than some of the other fluffier strains i ran this year...
been saying the same thing buddy, those little buds weigh a ton. vegging enough to do 4 on the vert screens with a 1000 in the middle. gonna get them 5ft before flip this time.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Forum cut is just a convenient way for us to know that we are talking about the same thing, especially with all the misinformation surrounding all things cookie.
The forum seems to equal the thin mint cut which seems to be just the straight up GS(auto edit eh admin:)) Cookies, then there's animal cookies, then there's the ogkb cut. Those are the main three we gab about but there's plenty of more crosses out there now...hth

yea forum just means the cut that started circulating on the forums....looks similar to the "thin mint" and has sharp serrated leafs, dark green color with purpled stems..stretches like OG kush.

the OGKB looks alot like what has been circulating the dispensaries being labeled "platinum"...has ruffled mutated leafs similar to cherry pie, doesnt stretch as much

animal is GSC x reversed fire OG, looks almost identical to the forum cut, only difference is the nugs are a little bigger, has a little more OG note to it, sharper top colas.

seen some new stuff today....Animal x New Wave which was pretty interesting darker colored herb, really dank smell that leaned on the sharp grape smell of new wave. apparently my friend found a bagseed in some animal i grew last year that got pollinated by a new wave that hermied...he grew out a mother with the plant and gave cuts to the original breeder of animal cookies....the resulting product was a nice mix that didnt hermie...talk about dumb luck.

GOT DANK

Veteran
yea forum just means the cut that started circulating on the forums....looks similar to the "thin mint" and has sharp serrated leafs, dark green color with purpled stems..stretches like OG kush.

the OGKB looks alot like what has been circulating the dispensaries being labeled "platinum"...has ruffled mutated leafs similar to cherry pie, doesnt stretch as much

animal is GSC x reversed fire OG, looks almost identical to the forum cut, only difference is the nugs are a little bigger, has a little more OG note to it, sharper top colas.

seen some new stuff today....Animal x New Wave which was pretty interesting darker colored herb, really dank smell that leaned on the sharp grape smell of new wave. apparently my friend found a bagseed in some animal i grew last year that got pollinated by a new wave that hermied...he grew out a mother with the plant and gave cuts to the original breeder of animal cookies....the resulting product was a nice mix that didnt hermie...talk about dumb luck.

danks for da info. :thank you:

Mia

I think my fortune may be new wave. Definitely has that purple/grape smell but not skunky like gdp, more candy like if that makes sense...its also purpling up alot.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea the new wave will throw purple colors...has longer bladed leaves that look like GDP, doesnt have the deep skunk musk of GDP, a more sharp smell that literally smells like artificial grape bubblegum with a little minty kush note. it also yields alot more, way less internode spacing compared to GSC and much larger colas...its a polyhybrid of GDP, Sour D, and either bubba or OG kush, its been around the bay for 5+ years under the names "3 times krazy" and "triple threat"....

new wave hermied on me so i stopped growing her...but a few people still do and it gets nice tickets..

Mia

Sounds like what I got. My buddy told me the cuts he grew out hermied. so far ive been lucky, im at ten weeks today and no hermie to be seen... been babying this run, i guess it helps.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
see now i have no idea what that mislabeled / 'ohgee' cookies we had down here in SD was. I thought it was new wave, but it definitely had zero grape or bubblegum smell to it. And no minty kush tones either. Smelled like straight oven baked cookies. But the smoke was very lackluster. Definitely wasnt cookies, and sounds like its not new wave either (which i thought it was). It supposedly came from way of berners crew, so i really wonder what it was/is. Regardless it wasnt worth it, and i dont care that much as i dont grow her anymore. But i know there has to be a lot of people growing it thinking its cookies or new wave, which it is neither

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
From what I have been told there are other phenos of the cookies that Berner and his crew are holding close. Dont know how true this is but it supposively came from Berner himself. But we all know how these stories go..... One thing is for sure there are alot of "cookies" cuts rolling around now.

bickeyb

not sure if these are the real deal but pulled have the tray at 60 days the other half will go 70 .. see which one i like better

20121031_110104.jpg

20121031_110347.jpg

Screenshot_2012-10-31-10-56-48.jpg

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I don't mean to be a pessimist but my close friend is connected to Berner and I wouldn't take a word that dude says as truth...He's concerned with shekles not helping others outside the circle.

At this point I'm next to positive they spread fakes in order to keep the real. Confusion occured and everyone claimed it's real cause Berner said so...well sorry to burst bubbles but rappers don't always tell full truths.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Also Grown Out how'd you acquire your Animal if you don't mind me asking? Don't drop names please, but I am more wondering if it was a dispensary you got it from? If it was you should know it's 99.9% fake and if that's the case you should let the fake givers out the bag. No dispensaries have access to the animal AFAIK.

Status
Not open for further replies.