What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nondual

yea im also thinkin my next run will be more OG..since everyones jumping on GSC hype prices have definately fallen per LB at least within my circle...OG is now almost the same value, and still cant find much top notch OG
Hey that was pretty quick. OG prices have been pretty stable for quite a long time. Looks like the Cookie market is already waning.

L

LumpStatus

There is an extremely high demand for high quality indoor bud. It doesnt have to be fancy or a big name, just really good. Ive said it before but i consistently fetch 36 for gooood og, ill take 34 from people ive been working with for a while.

Im finding cookies is fetching 38-40 if you are willing to walk away from low ballers and go club to club. Im still finding MOST places still dont have cookies in stock consistently but EVERYONE has og all the time.

Bud quality is key...and trim job is part of this. I find that about 70% of growers cant grow anything good. I have friends ask me to try to move their stuff and I refuse. My standards are pretty high and people come to expect it from me.

Good weed sells itself

Vender? I don't even know her!

Vender? I don't even know her!

I used to vend in SF.

I vended to Dennis...I used to Street Hustleselling others good to

Really Crave(whodare) a HEBREW Homophobe, thought you'd have learned your lessons in the 1940's?

Making fun of lactose intolerance and poor eyesight now headbandf1? FistedSister was also a vender, but her prices were so high!

86d3767bfd7da1bcd67e244ad65aabdd_resized.JPG

JHerbz

I got a large piece and im FULL!!!

Right now, I give em away....

Have a 5' round mom that i have NO IDEA what to do with, thinking about leaving it behind a store and telling peeps here to go grab it....

come drive that fat ass girl down to socal to my pad and lets watch her finish up outdoors.

N

Nondual

Bud quality is key...and trim job is part of this. I find that about 70% of growers cant grow anything good. I have friends ask me to try to move their stuff and I refuse. My standards are pretty high and people come to expect it from me.

Good weed sells itself
Brother I couldn't agree more with all of what you had to say. As for the bolded part I can only say I sort through a lot of herb and most of it is crap or subpar at best. People complain about low prices and all most need to do is kick there game up a notch or two or 5 notches in some cases lol.

V

Veg N Out

My next indoor run going to be all OG. :) New things come and go, but in California, OG Kush been Queen since 1997...Bless

dragunn

the hemp center on geary in sf doest sell clones.the guy selling hemp center clones on craigslist is scamming people.could at least pick a club that sells clones.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
im talking about clones,not bud.

Read the first sentence in the second paragraph.

Here
'Look for a 9 to 10 week flower when you grow GS Cookies - which by the way is available in clone-only form directly from The Hemp Center in San Francisco'

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
^ yeah I was about to quote that sentence too, as proof of a faux....GSC is done in 8, if you go to 9 you're waiting too long and going to 10 is just plain stupid.

Also they say...
"Suitable for a Sea of Green garden but much preferring room to branch out,"
That's so vague and contradictory...SOG plants are usually plant single cola non branching plants. People SOG GSC because of lack luster yield, but this description makes it sound like it will grow any way you think it should grow.

Last but not least and the most identifiable that it's not the real thing...
"most gardeners find GSC to be a highly versatile and lively strain that has shown a significant resistance to most diseases and pests."
Straight BULLDIARRHEA in NO way is the GSC significantly resistant to disease and pest. Literally everyone I know that has the real thing knows it comes with PM (easy eagle 20 in veg fix). Oh and broad mites (Avid). And at some locations I've been to they've been attacked by just about everything you could think of while other plants in the room seem almost unaffected.

I almost like the fact so many people are pushing fakes and some that may really have her just can't grow for shit, it's gonna make my crop shine and scream extra loud.

Unknown.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
yeah as I was writing that I realized it could go 9 without too much thc degeneration, but you gotta admit 10 weeks would be overkill. what was it I tried of yours 8 or 9 week?

But personally I don't like my weed to completely destroy me (that's what extracs are for)and I found even when you grow sativa's if you let them over rippen their effects become indica-esque. But once again that's just my preference which I'm sure is polar opposite to someone reading this.

And Deez, that couch statement couldn't be more true, it's like you hit the cookie dough, then get reverted to being a little kid on the play ground looking for homebase(the couch). First time I smoked off my TI I was uncomfortably high and was ignoring biz and friends for about 2+ hours. Eventually I picked up a phone call from Y4P and explained my status, to which I believe he replied "I want to be uncomfortably high!" Well I invited him over and after 15 straight minutes of coughing out a lung, he took to home(couch)base and didn't get up for quite a while. He hallucinated, looking like he was gonna yack, and contemplated crashing for the night. Anyways hours later we both came back to reality, but seriously the TI with some good tane are a dangerous duo not to be taken lightly even by vetran smokers.

New Level Unlocked : Uncomfortably High

Anyways bored and babbling, time to go fondle my girls.

Unknown.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
yeah as I was writing that I realized it could go 9 without too much thc degeneration, but you gotta admit 10 weeks would be overkill. what was it I tried of yours 8 or 9 week?

But personally I don't like my weed to completely destroy me (that's what extracs are for)and I found even when you grow sativa's if you let them over rippen their effects become indica-esque. But once again that's just my preference which I'm sure is polar opposite to someone reading this.

And Deez, that couch statement couldn't be more true, it's like you hit the cookie dough, then get reverted to being a little kid on the play ground looking for homebase(the couch). First time I smoked off my TI I was uncomfortably high and was ignoring biz and friends for about 2+ hours. Eventually I picked up a phone call from Y4P and explained my status, to which I believe he replied "I want to be uncomfortably high!" Well I invited him over and after 15 straight minutes of coughing out a lung, he took to home(couch)base and didn't get up for quite a while. He hallucinated, looking like he was gonna yack, and contemplated crashing for the night. Anyways hours later we both came back to reality, but seriously the TI with some good tane are a dangerous duo not to be taken lightly even by vetran smokers.

New Level Unlocked : Uncomfortably High

Anyways bored and babbling, time to go fondle my girls.

Unknown.

DUDE!

Just found a sushi bar, all you can drink Sake for $4! 7-9pm only...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
cookie dough + titanium nail = like smoking for the first time again...complete with the little alien in your head like MIB
orionbelt01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts