What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

big twinn

Veteran
Ha I love this thread. What is this cookie dough being discussed. Is this a GSC BHO or a fullmelt? I like to roll my BHO dabs in fullmelt then it is applied to a Ti curve, def. know what you mean by uncomfortably high even with a high tolerance. Man I wish I was on you guys' coast, must be nice. Today is day two of the most beautiful looking GSC clones in the cloner and I am celebrating with a little bit of the remaining GSC flower I have been saving. All in all, its a great day in the south east.
Cheers,
BT

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
DSC09872.jpg

DSC09873.jpg

DSC09876.jpg

Trying to get them into 3gal geopots by the weekend, but only filling about 2.5gal. in each.

Up.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Shit I m back in this thread lol feel like I'm mission out like a muthafuka u bastards all u can drink sake shit y'all know I don't fuck wit sushi but enough sake I p rob eat net hang just killed 5 mango margaritas now time for a ie cold corona..... I got some of the award winning cookies stashed away for when I start smokin again in 19 days and 6hrs after my break is over salute

L

LumpStatus

How much does trimming enter in your judgment of quality? Say, if the bud was perfect in every other way, but not trimmed as tightly as you like...a bit on the leafy side...etc?

Bag appeal and smell are the only two things that a buyer is really looking at when purchasing. I rarely have anyone smoke my product before purchase. So I would say your trim job is a HUGE factor to presenting your buds. If your product is perfect in every other way why would you not trim it properly?

The only reason would be laziness imo. You take clones, veg for weeks, and flower for months to get your buds to peak ripeness. You take your time to dry them slowly to perfection. Then you do a half assed trim job and get 400+ per lb less than the next guy just because you are unwilling to put in that extra couple hours per lb to make it beautiful? Then the dispensary takes a long time to move your product and doesnt even bother to call you to get another when its gone.

I went to harborside vendor orientation with a room full of 15 vendors, half of us trying to move og. I was the only person who was asked to stay and sold it for 36. You must make your product stand out above the rest.

There are people that like some leaf left on the bud...but I can assure you the better you trim the faster it will move and the more likely you get a call back for another, sometimes begging you to bring another!

I dont want to discredit proper use of nutrients (not overfeeding) and properly flushing before harvest. Proper drying and curing (yes, I do cure my commercial nugs for about two weeks IF i have time). This will all determine the demand for YOUR product and the price you can get for it. But above all look and smell will seal the deal.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i never understood why people put so much emphasis on bag appeal. i dont stare at weed i smoke it! it all goes into a grinder. it all gets burned. why does it have to be pretty before it gets torched i will never know....

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
i never understood why people put so much emphasis on bag appeal. i dont stare at weed i smoke it! it all goes into a grinder. it all gets burned. why does it have to be pretty before it gets torched i will never know....

pack a bowl of leaf and tell me that tastes good

a plant does not need to be white to be powerful, but I hate the taste of leaves.

L

LumpStatus

pack a bowl of leaf and tell me that tastes good

a plant does not need to be white to be powerful, but I hate the taste of leaves.

I agree. I like smoking buds, not leaf. You can buy really good trim for 50-80 per oz if thats your thing. But when someone spends 40-60 per 8th oz they deserve to get what they are paying for!

L

LumpStatus

if you feel like wasting a few minutes of your life.....snoop dogg and currensy talk their favorite strains...GSC mentioned between 3:30-4:00
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhe7tjMZoz8t2dCYo7

see... i found that entertaining. That berner/wiz video was pointless though. And they are right, cookies is being brought down by fakes. Especially in the la market, 95% of the cookies is fake down there! Its no wonder a lot of people dont like her down south! Most of what they are getting is that cut that i was given as cookie which you thought was new wave but now i dont even think its new wave cause she doesnt herm at all like new wave. I think its a cookie s1 that circulated around san diego/ la as cookie. Looks great, smells good but very light smell and isnt super potent even though it is frosty as can be... A LOT of people have this cut and A LOT of dispensaries outside the bay have it listed as cookie. The water is murky and it only makes the real deal more valuable.

BTW prop...that cherry pie cut is amazing. Im already digging the smell only 20 days in! Both cookie and cp are frosty at 20 days as well!

Tom Hill

Veteran
Phillthy, why are you attracted to girls who look good? Because while not the entire picture, it's damn sure fuggin a piece of it..

L

LumpStatus

Phillthy, why are you attracted to girls who look good? Because while not the entire picture, it's damn sure fuggin a piece of it..

Haha! He might prefers his girls the same way he prefers his buds. Untrimmed!

Tom Hill

Veteran
greazy girls are better in the jacuzzi, but water based slippery ones are better in the bedroom, I like a quick drop off that I can get from behind in the shower, and we haven't even touch phillthy's personality search yet, it's complicated math, it all needs to be there man

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran

yeah but i dont stick my dick in weed :)

dont get me wrong i love the look o some proper herb but effect is always #1.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Brother, angles don't lie. A frosty plant has more potential, is it everything? No, but it's damn sure a piece of the puzzle, just a piece. As our eyes have been proven to go to the curves of a woman so too they go to the bag appeal of a unit. This is an undeniable truth, and for damn good reason too, for our odds increase. Bag appeal gets a bad wrap, because some clown thought it was some big fucking revelation to point out that it's not everything, true, but it's something, don't try to say it's not because it damn sure is. Now, some of us are better at noticing it than others, some can't see the heads through the stalks, but it all adds up.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Always with the truth Tom, let me stay in neverland a little while longer.

L

LumpStatus

That song was horrible! What the hell has happened to yukmouth? Hasnt made a decent song since the new testament. That song hurt my ears...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts