What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LumpStatus

Its real. Its impossible to take these guys seriously anymore. They used to put some effort into their music. But what i hear these days is a joke

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

That song was horrible! What the hell has happened to yukmouth? Hasnt made a decent song since the new testament. That song hurt my ears...

Is this for real or a really bad joke..Whats up with the dude rapping with the giant white head pimple on his chin and fore head..?

Look At Us!!!

We Smoke Blunts and Drive Cars Through Oakland! Fuck! Lets Make A video About Our Adventures, NO ONE Drives Through Oakland and smokes! Everyone Envy Us, Look what We Can Do!

Never Mind That I Have Big Ass Pimples And Look 65. Nigga, Im STILL Rapping About Cookies And Driving Through The O....

Just Got To Make sure I Get This Rented Jewelry And Cars Back!!! Im Still Smoking Cookies And Driving Through The O!!!!

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
"These cookies I blow cost 500 a O"

Someone hook me up with this guy. lolololol

lump - how much Durban is expressed in the pheno of the GSC that you let out ??
just curious and am in the middle of a test grow with Mozambique poison, Malawi gold and mulange gold and im excited to see some African genetics in your creation - grow on brotha

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn that song is pretty bad...not a fan of lean sippin, we call em lumps because when your off cookies and bo good luck getting anything done.

lumpstatus thats pretty interesting how so much fake cookies around fuckin up the name for real cookies...

also that "blue ivy" snoop was talking about is another creation from the bay, not exactly sure what the genetics are..

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
"These cookies I blow cost 500 a O"

Someone hook me up with this guy. lolololol

Thats Cellski, real cool dude in person. I dont think he that great at rappin but I respect how he be makin all his own beats on his albums.

I dont know what the hell they was thinkin rockin with this beat and weak ass hook tho, them 3 together coulda made somethin way better.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
In this day and time of market saturation, some choose to just keep pumping product to keep their names out there. This is more than likely an example of that.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
cellski is an OG in the city...had way better music 10 years ago. cool dude met him at hemp center he was wearing a big blue cookie monster jacket...hes also an american hero for subdueing a rowdy passenger on a plane a few years ago..

loyalty7

picture.php

Some fire cookies i recently picked up, With the cookies its hit or miss, great batch or not great, this was a great batch...

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Anybody got their cookie cuts outdoors with no supplemental lighting yet? I have been hardening off mine the last two days. Hope to put them out around Monday of next week.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
up- what i brought out was 8 week and about 1 week off the plant...just wanted to have some to bring along...but the 9 week killed it, but I agree that 10 weeks would be too much with little to any benefits, not like og that puts on an extra 20% more weight from 9-10 weeks making it worth taking to 10wks.

loyalty7

So then I guess those must be Platinum Cookies lol.
LOL thats what they were labeled...Also picked up some cookie monster, guess its a hybrid that no one knows the lineage...Huge chunky buds nice color, leafy strain though smells like a light GSC...
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts