What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

irobot sd

Third Floor (Oakland) opened 6 months after us, we were all at the Third Floor grand Opening tripping balls on acid, including Jeff....
tumblr_m4t4zl9Tlo1qf1116o1_500.gif
tumblr_m4t4whKfYo1qf1116o1_400.gif

nomaad

Veteran
i did not see that as homophobic. i call bullshit. EVERY gay or racial reference is not a hate crime.

Take, for instance, calling Jewish people (aka "Jews" or "People of the Jewish Faith") "hebrews." Not many of us would self-identify as such. Hebrew is a language. You can read it, you can speak it but you can't be it. Its inaccurate and close to "Hebe" which would be akin to calling someone a faggot.

Now, I could assume you are ignorant or cry racist and call foul every time a Goy (non-jew in yiddish, it means "nation" and refers to those of the other nations) says he's "getting his Shekels". But i don't, because I am just a little more clever than all that.

The Village People reference was well timed and obviously hateless. made me laugh. lighten up.

L

LumpStatus

This thread really does cover it all doesn't it? Now we are talking about gays and homophobe lol..

I don't care how one chooses to live his or her own life... that's not what bothers me...

My only problem is assholes, literally! There could not be a more disgusting place rofl. The asshole was designed for 1 purpose and 1 purpose only and that was to get rid of your shit. It is not meant to be licked fucked or sucked in any way. Sorry for being so crude. In case you're wondering I don't find a female asshole to be a great place to rest my head either :) an asshole is an asshole.

I know there are a lot of people into it, straight or gay, but in my opinion you are dirty lol!

:) here's my shit eating grin

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
its a shekel based economy whether you are a jew or not!! the rules of monetary acquisition apply to all colors and genders, who else wants to join me in committing some felonies for funds today?

to give some an idea of the stretch...they stretched the most on this run in coco, previous runs in soil not so much.
may12th
cookiesvegmay12003.jpg

and last night @ may 29th
cookieflowerweek3003.jpg

L

LumpStatus

Nice looking girls prop...cant give you any more rep or vote anymore today :( lol

V

Veg N Out

Shekel based economy? No..don't tell me so.. The Lion broke up the temple over the money changer...this Economy base STRICTLY on Hype...Cookies @ Delivery service for $75 a clone..Depreciated down from $500 a clone Last month..Wonder what'll happen when all these cookie tickets when every ones batches come out of the Oven.....

Who is doing Cookies in their dep big?

L

LumpStatus

With clones it's a really funny thing... there are dispensaries out there selling them for 500 to 1000 dollars right now. But there are a bunch of smaller guys that are trying to get a piece of the pie as well. So technically you can find the real cut for anywhere between 10 dollars and 1000 dollars

gurnt

There two in sac that where jacking and E malling better not sell cuts for less than $30 here in sac wantbe cartal but they where selling theres for 30 on craigslist

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
With clones it's a really funny thing... there are dispensaries out there selling them for 500 to 1000 dollars right now. But there are a bunch of smaller guys that are trying to get a piece of the pie as well. So technically you can find the real cut for anywhere between 10 dollars and 1000 dollars

I got a large piece and im FULL!!!

Right now, I give em away....

Have a 5' round mom that i have NO IDEA what to do with, thinking about leaving it behind a store and telling peeps here to go grab it....

Got 3 friend with her now, i don't even want the damn cut from them. To many negative vibes attached to her. Krunch, you never cease to amaze me sir. (Not in a good way either)

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
its a shekel based economy whether you are a jew or not!! the rules of monetary acquisition apply to all colors and genders, who else wants to join me in committing some felonies for funds today?

to give some an idea of the stretch...they stretched the most on this run in coco, previous runs in soil not so much.

Well said Prop

Ya, that stretch in coco is your plants being more vigorous.

loyalty7

I bought a teen of gsc for 22$ at p2p for 22$ wanted to compare to the original cut, bottom leaves look like cookies, top are more thinner not so sure, I went there to grab the kens Kush. Over at green door they have a hybrid called cookie monster huge nugs but not as dank as da platinum cookies...fire I'll put some pics up soon...nothing beats some good kush

TripleDraw27

Veteran
i did not see that as homophobic. i call bullshit. EVERY gay or racial reference is not a hate crime.

Take, for instance, calling Jewish people (aka "Jews" or "People of the Jewish Faith") "hebrews." Not many of us would self-identify as such. Hebrew is a language. You can read it, you can speak it but you can't be it. Its inaccurate and close to "Hebe" which would be akin to calling someone a faggot.

Now, I could assume you are ignorant or cry racist and call foul every time a Goy (non-jew in yiddish, it means "nation" and refers to those of the other nations) says he's "getting his Shekels". But i don't, because I am just a little more clever than all that.

The Village People reference was well timed and obviously hateless. made me laugh. lighten up.

i agree, all this shit is gay :biggrin:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea im also thinkin my next run will be more OG..since everyones jumping on GSC hype prices have definately fallen per LB at least within my circle...OG is now almost the same value, and still cant find much top notch OG, just alot of so called kush that is really headband or chem4 ....

m4n

I bought a teen of gsc for 22$ at p2p for 22$ wanted to compare to the original cut, bottom leaves look like cookies, top are more thinner not so sure, I went there to grab the kens Kush. Over at green door they have a hybrid called cookie monster huge nugs but not as dank as da platinum cookies...fire I'll put some pics up soon...nothing beats some good kush

Bought a teen yesterday too,went there for the kens kush

Status
Not open for further replies.