What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LumpStatus

They were probably around 10 inches tall on average when I put them out. She is a very stretchy girl, but I wouldn't say any more than my larry og... I didn't clean her out as much as I normally would because there are only 50 on the table whereas I typically do 72 with very little branching. I had a few extras on my next table so I ended up throwing a 84 on there. She will get really cleaned out on that table and have basically just tops :) my next experiment will be to run not only high numbers, but topped and high numbers, which with the way she grows might be the way to go!

Expect a 3-4x stretch i would say... which isnt crazy considering this cut has og in it twice! Ive got 10' ceilings so im ok with stretchy girls.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Dont want to start anything - but that structure and streatch is identical to Harborsides Clone mngr Jerremy's Durban project - Durban #12 the most sativa in growth and High.
When i was mentioning a few bro to berner i saw his eyes widen, so if its my boy on Petrero hill area (Whose bothers live in the Sunset D.) Then I know this project and they use all 3 of the HS Durbans that jeremy put out but GSC is the Durban #12. Few of these dude are Huge in the Skateboard industry.

L

LumpStatus

Dont want to start anything - but that structure and streatch is identical to Harborsides Clone mngr Jerremy's Durban project - Durban #12 the most sativa in growth and High.
When i was mentioning a few bro to berner i saw his eyes widen, so if its my boy on Petrero hill area (Whose bothers live in the Sunset D.) Then I know this project and they use all 3 of the HS Durbans that jeremy put out but GSC is the Durban #12. Few of these dude are Huge in the Skateboard industry.

I can tell you gsc has durban in it as well...but you havent even seen any buds from my plants yet and a lot of sog plants will have this structure and stretch... unless you got some pictures to put up of your boys cut I don't think that you are helping anyone...

It seems that most of the people who claim to know something about this strain don't have any pictures to back it up. So am I calling you a liar? No... just pointing out the fact that there are a lot of strains that look identical in veg and not even having 1 picture to support your claim makes me skeptical

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
it could be very possible that some gangster grower took someone elses project and made it their own. i was always semi skeptical myself...i remember when the new wave project was supposed to be the new hot shit and then all of a sudden that murderous first few packs of cookies hit the market and it blew new wave out of the water..

so who knows...all i know is my folks will deny it till their red in the face that GSC is just a durban #12 from harborside....

like lump said love to see pics of the d#12 posted...otherwise not much to back that claim up.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
^^^^^^^^^^^LMAO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

opps @ lump

Yes4p - I seen you reference the hemp center, Ask Sasha (just one example) He sees or hears about anything in the city, he and four other Disp owner Said they hadden't seen Any durban in the BA till jeremy released his in 07-09. I dont really care about GSC per-say. Did have an interest on the durban project, and any Great Sativas that make it itno the clubs in the BA.

Ive smoked the GSC that Ogkushbreath unloaded in Berkley, quite a while ago.
Personally I'll take any Legit Chemdawg 2,3,4 d, '91 ,sis' or any good ECSD over GCS's high any day of the week.

I'll see if Jeremy will flow me a few pics of each of the Durban Backcrosses he released, Durban 6, 9 and 12

Last edited:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
.......next week will Doris marry the GSC cut OR will he dog her for. Durbin #12 " knockoff" ....tune into " Days of our Herb.....the GSC experiment"

Lol I love this thread SO much drama.....

L

LumpStatus

You guys got this shit all wrong....

I was talking to Tupac last night and he very specifically said it was the outlawz that made the gsc. And we all know that Tupac Speaks the truth! He said that Berner has some shit heading his way for spreading all this misinformation...

aligee

Veteran
You guys got this shit all wrong....

I was talking to Tupac last night and he very specifically said it was the outlawz that made the gsc. And we all know that Tupac Speaks the truth! He said that Berner has some shit heading his way for spreading all this misinformation...

Oh dam!!! :blowbubbles:

L

LumpStatus

^^^^^^^^^^^LMAO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

opps @ lump

Yes4p - I seen you reference the hemp center, Ask Sasha (just one example) He sees or hears about anything in the city, he and four other Disp owner Said they hadden't seen Any durban in the BA till jeremy released his in 07-09. I dont really care about GSC per-say. Did have an interest on the durban project, and any Great Sativas that make it itno the clubs in the BA.

Ive smoked the GSC that Ogkushbreath unloaded in Berkley, quite a while ago.
Personally I'll take any Legit Chemdawg 2,3,4 d, '91 ,sis' or any good ECSD over GCS's high any day of the week.

I'll see if Jeremy will flow me a few pics of each of the Durban Backcrosses he released, Durban 6, 9 and 12

Wait a second.... so you have smoked gsc but not the durban 12 ? You are losing all credibility here sir...

Not to mention you smoked ogkb's cookie which he admittedly takes down at 6 weeks!? No wonder you dont like gsc! He runs a 11/13 light cycle, he harvests them at 6 weeks 7 MAX, and for the last 2 weeks he put them in a freezing cold room to get more purple! This is the cookie you are basing this off?

And chem 4 bro? To each his own...but chem 4 would not be part of my top 7. Not even my top 50 lol. I'm not trying to be rude, just pointing out why I'm skeptical of what you say...

So what's the deal? Have you ever seen smelled or smoke this durban number 12 you're talking about?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Wait a second.... so you have smoked gsc but not the durban 12 ? You are losing all credibility here sir...

Not to mention you smoked ogkb's cookie which he admittedly takes down at 6 weeks!? No wonder you dont like gsc! He runs a 11/13 light cycle, he harvests them at 6 weeks 7 MAX, and for the last 2 weeks he put them in a freezing cold room to get more purple! This is the cookie you are basing this off?

And chem 4 bro? To each his own...but chem 4 would not be part of my top 7. Not even my top 50 lol. I'm not trying to be rude, just pointing out why I'm skeptical of what you say...

So what's the deal? Have you ever seen smelled or smoke this durban number 12 you're talking about?

Tried some of that ogkb cookies, from Berkeley....

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Whoever said they hadn't seen Durban in the bay area before 07 is a fool. 04-05- outdoor Durban was flooding the market

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Whoever said they hadn't seen Durban in the bay area before 07 is a fool. 04-05- outdoor Durban was flooding the market

Guess im a fool then, NEVER seen it here. But then again, I only fucks with indoor.
BUT, at that time, i worked at three cannabis clubs, never seen it as well..
I just have one question...

who the fuck is berner?

Some funny looking rap producer who thinks he has the cookies locked down..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
im not a big fan of chem4...but chem91 is awesome.

the indoor f1 durban ive seen at hemp center does not look like GSC..

L

LumpStatus

Can I get that 3 minutes of life back that I spent watching that pointless video? Why the fuck do they film this?

And yes chem 91 skunk va cut i got is fantastic! And chem 4 has never impressed me in the least!

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
guess i was to stoned to operate the internet.....

What i was trying to say is I believe the Durban #12 was the Durban used in the GCS not that GSC is a renamed Durban..

Right on KB me either "dont fuck with OD" but i was only referring to ID and its presence in Dispensaries from 07-09 in any type of volume. KB - did you work at 14th and mission or loveshack? even bro going by "the Finest" that worked at BPG and last i saw buyer @ Divinity tree says the same no durban till available at HS.

y4p - wasnt talking about what hemp center has in shop I was saying as several of the dudes that have been buying in the city since 2003 and all ive talk to Didnt see durban flying around till the clones were so plentiful at HS. And i was saying Ask Sasha he'll tell you the same.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I worked at a Bay Area club from 03-06ish and we stocked Durban regularly so....

Also I used to love outdoor, still do actually, but there were plenty of durban cuts floating around back in the day and the one single slice I got help create my obsession to this day with the anise smelling plant. What I always remember though and to this day I still say it; it was an incredible distinct sativa that wasn't like a haze, but it also grew somewhat leafy and didn't have the best visual aesthetics. So the bag appeal would turn many people off to her and the smell is different aswell, so for those looking for crystal coated sweet smelling buds this wasn't for you, BUT IT WAS FOR ME!! Even back then although I knew nothing about breeding, I wanted to see a grand daddy crossed to the durban, balancing the indica and sativa dominance of either strain.

I actually had 3 packs of Durban seeds that were confiscated, but to this day I still think there was possibly something special in those seeds.

Unknown.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
I used to vend in SF only from like 94-95 till 14 and mission was closed and i saw durban very few time as finished product, but not mass clones, I remember in 03-04 the Hype was on the Erkle (green) then the purple erkle. still think 14th and mission had the widest and best selections of clones in the entire BA, several months later HS opened up and everyone and there brother had some kind of Durban....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts