What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
These plants had hella wide dark green leaves when they were inside, then this is what they look like after a few weeks outdoors....

picture.php

picture.php

crazyness....

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Definitely looking forward to giving this one a go soon. Looks like some great bud ands tasty as well when grown proper. Soon enough.... :)

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]a2-n18cCth0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Bogus! It won't let you embed this video. This cracked me up the first time I saw it. Talking about it's getting stronger every two weeks, and they ain't sending out any memos. :)

burnthatshit925

i found a seed from some cookies i purchased and was wondering on my odds of this single seed being a true representative of the cookies(minty og creamy goodness) or some other type of pheno??

N

Nondual

i found a seed from some cookies i purchased and was wondering on my odds of this single seed being a true representative of the cookies(minty og creamy goodness)
Not very good with a polyhybrid S1 but you never know until you try. Could even be better! Probably not though :frown:

G

guest8905

She does seem to lose the very broad leaf blades once she gets big. And good legs too!

L

LumpStatus

GSC Update - Day 18 of flowering

GSC Update - Day 18 of flowering

Just a quick update ... Here we are at day 18 of 12/12 on the 50 table of GSC. Shes looking fantastic and stretch is ALMOST finished! Ive got a table that I put 84 GSC cuts on as well that I will put up some pics of soon...Also, I have a 40 table of Cherry Pie and a 50 table of Cherry Pie as well. Pics soooooon.

Buds are beginning to form and even getting frosty at only day 18!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Growyourboat:
It's Genetics, GSC will stretch if you don't flower it pretty small 12 inches - 20 inches is always a good range, especially for SOG/SCROG.

Lump,
How tall were they when you flowered them? It's looking really good =]

nomaad

Veteran
Compared to my last run of OGs where we had to relocate and wound up with a two week veg delay, that stretch seems fully under control. Looking very nice, Lump. Thanks for the update.

The Revolution

Veteran
I didnt say it was hard to believe. If I can get the real deal up here in rural PA, im sure theres others with it. I was just curious how many, and what people are paying. Have a nice day :comfort:

Nice u sir have the cookies lmao, nobodys looking at magenta stem haha. Leef pattern, strain mutations and branching are all u need lil guy. Magenta stems? No shit other clones have magenta stems i dont believe stem color is a way to verify clons. I top her 2 days 12/12 too avoid stretchy popcorn nugs but really is no escaping it. U cats running high #'s per 4x4 are on the right path only way i can get many choice nug at reasonable weight. Rev yes the cookies is on the east coast how is that so hard to believe? I remeber when east ppl telling cali people they didnt have ecsd lmao!! Prob had it almost as long shit travels like u wouldnt believe. Nobody i know whoring her i know of tho.. Taxation is another story..domt look at me.. Oh that mini leaf crispy mutation happens to gsc clones very often im on my 5th run n it is a very easy trait to spot along with the serations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts