What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LumpStatus

subs plush don't grow like that, looks like og

T g a plushberry is a very unstable hybrid and you can pop 30 different seeds and get 30 completely different plants. So to say she grows like anything would be misleading!

I wasnt trying to say krunch put up pics of plushberry, just pointed out the similarity I saw. Maybe you dont see it.

I'm talking specifically about the pictures that subcool himself put out... I have been growing og for a really long time and have never seen 1 look like these:

Subs plushberry

Attachments

• plushberry.jpg
    plushberry.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 12
  • plushberry2.jpg
    plushberry2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 13

chos3n

As far as color goes I can see the purple in his pics being similar to plush in color but growth still looks different to me.

And I am very familiar with TGA's never ending supply of unique phenos. When I popped Jilly bean and got 6 different females and 4 different males I was like wtf. After popping some more of his strains that is the case with all that I have experienced, no uniformity.

But a weed plant can be like art, two people can see different things especially in pictures. So rock on it's all dank

SourPurp

...ands whats so special about the "cookies" again? that it tastes/smells like thin mint cookies? They're gross, think I'll pass hahha. Seriously tho, is it like better than everything else or just the same? indica/sativa? never read anything about its lineage anywhere

chos3n

thought I saw a seed in the first pic, glad my eyes weren't deceiving me. I'd still smoke that shit, or at least spray it.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
fuckin new wave hermie bombs....i swear that circle of growers gave it out to fuck peoples crops up. i randomly put 2 in my flower room last round and they seeded every single plant in the room, fucked up everything! big pollen sacks by week 3.. at least i got to make some nice BHO out of them...

chos3n

Yea Celsius that can be nothing other than seeds. I see two in the bottom left nug, one in the top left nug, 3 if not possibly four in the top right nug, and clearly a seed in the second pic. At least they look mature and would be easy to pick out. My whiteberry hermed so badly, every calyx had a seed developing in it. Impossible to smoke, we will see how the bho turns out.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
We're starting a new group, support local music/breeders.

We're starting a new group, support local music/breeders.

New_Wave_Nation.jpg

^KrunchBubble ........... ^UnknownGinger ........... ^Yes4Prop ........ ^AbjaRoots

Sorry I hope my band mates don't mind me puttin up our official myspace band pic. Support the new wave, cause it's the wave of the future....

~UnknownSoullessGinger

V

Veg N Out

I figured Krunch is gonna be the one with the Cowboy hat...

PS>> Giving out a "B" clone to fuck up people's shit who are gonna pass out your Gem is awesome....Way to keep your shit tight.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^i thoght you were all about rahspect and good karma lol..

that ginger does look like prophet..but that fat cowboy hat guy is krunchbubble..

hammalamma

Veteran
I have this strain called t.a.g., takes after granddaddy. From the way that yes4prop215 describes new wave, t.a.g. sound exactly the the same. I usually get lots of nanners and was about to throw her away,then this run only one nanner per plant no seeds and it turned pink on me. It's weird how a natural plant can smell so artificial like grape candy and bubblegum. It also makes some damn good bho.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
View Image

^KrunchBubble ........... ^UnknownGinger ........... ^Yes4Prop ........ ^AbjaRoots

Sorry I hope my band mates don't mind me puttin up our official myspace band pic. Support the new wave, cause it's the wave of the future....

~UnknownSoullessGinger

I made the band!!! Awesome....If that's prop, he must have got swollen off those shekels :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts