What's new

Ghost ha#22 x Sour Diesel test by Chomsky

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Looking wonderfull brother. When they swell you will have some big tight buds.

Yeah i think those will do 4 to 5 weeks.

chomsky

Looking wonderfull brother. When they swell you will have some big tight buds.

Yeah i think those will do 4 to 5 weeks.

Yes for sure. These girls weathered some rough going for a bit but they are clearly fighters. They look fucking battle hardened. I can definitely already tell these nugs are going to be super dense and rock hard when cured. The smells are really starting to circulate.

Last edited:
SPYDR+ Breadcrumbs

SPYDR+ Breadcrumbs

So I found your Lemon Skunk Diary from BML SPYDER+ reviews, was doing some research and had loved their tech, pre their new site design and possible company name change, and saw your link. I have to say, I spent over three hours reading and Huge Fan, and is actually the entire reason I joined which seems silly now, kinda stalker-ish and creepy of me I know... Moving on from the Hawk-ward-ness I created... Much inspiration I gained for my already aching desire to expand my GreenThumb and horticulture skills, as well as my architect-esque and Mac-Guyver plans to assemble my own growing areas and now possibly (if I can combat the paranoia successfully) a grow diary of my own soon.

To be up-front here, I was excited to read the next post, but was sad to see that waiting 24 hours was not long enough, you all got me sitting on the edge of my seat, anticipating your next update pics and all that jazz, which is crazy, usually that takes getting lost in one's own mind for awhile(for me at least)

I'll ask a question tho, since I am new and haven't even explored the forums yet, minus three of your grows haha, is there a thread or section to ask for advice on planning a grow area? I have made plans on top of plans for every little thing, 2-3 grow areas, one for Flower, Veg, seed/clones, air/co2/vent, hidden doors, etc and so on, I'd post up more of it, but I'm not about to hog your thread.

Last thing and listen closely sir, Huge Fan of your writing style, seriously write a book man, I'd read the living cr@p out of it,

Keep up the incredible grow diaries I can't get enough of them now,

And Hope I didn't come off as the weird creepy noob with my endless ravings, haven't had my 'medicine' in awhile and I'm down a pot of coffee at the moment(which is great for anxiety right?.....) Can't wait to see how the Greens turn out, I do quite like hearing about the organic style and science/thought processes too, gotta love the Au Natural aspects of life, l8t3r

chomsky

So I found your Lemon Skunk Diary from BML SPYDER+ reviews, was doing some research and had loved their tech, pre their new site design and possible company name change, and saw your link. I have to say, I spent over three hours reading and Huge Fan, and is actually the entire reason I joined which seems silly now, kinda stalker-ish and creepy of me I know... Moving on from the Hawk-ward-ness I created... Much inspiration I gained for my already aching desire to expand my GreenThumb and horticulture skills, as well as my architect-esque and Mac-Guyver plans to assemble my own growing areas and now possibly (if I can combat the paranoia successfully) a grow diary of my own soon.

To be up-front here, I was excited to read the next post, but was sad to see that waiting 24 hours was not long enough, you all got me sitting on the edge of my seat, anticipating your next update pics and all that jazz, which is crazy, usually that takes getting lost in one's own mind for awhile(for me at least)

I'll ask a question tho, since I am new and haven't even explored the forums yet, minus three of your grows haha, is there a thread or section to ask for advice on planning a grow area? I have made plans on top of plans for every little thing, 2-3 grow areas, one for Flower, Veg, seed/clones, air/co2/vent, hidden doors, etc and so on, I'd post up more of it, but I'm not about to hog your thread.

Last thing and listen closely sir, Huge Fan of your writing style, seriously write a book man, I'd read the living cr@p out of it,

Keep up the incredible grow diaries I can't get enough of them now,

And Hope I didn't come off as the weird creepy noob with my endless ravings, haven't had my 'medicine' in awhile and I'm down a pot of coffee at the moment(which is great for anxiety right?.....) Can't wait to see how the Greens turn out, I do quite like hearing about the organic style and science/thought processes too, gotta love the Au Natural aspects of life, l8t3r

Hey man thanks for the kind words and welcome to the forum!!! More pics coming soon hopefully, today. Yes there is a section in the forums about designing growrooms. Here ya go https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=32

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Those buds on the previous page look so tasty!! I went and searched the model of LED your rocking. Almost had an aneurism when I saw the price tag!!! But the proof is in the puddin', and your puddin' looks awesome!! Now to see if I can convince the wife one of those light bar fixtures would be a good investment. Haha!!

chomsky

Those buds on the previous page look so tasty!! I went and searched the model of LED your rocking. Almost had an aneurism when I saw the price tag!!! But the proof is in the puddin', and your puddin' looks awesome!! Now to see if I can convince the wife one of those light bar fixtures would be a good investment. Haha!!

Over time and not really a long time these more than make up for price. Between bulbs and electricity costs there is just no comparison. Plus, at least I am doing better with these than I ever did with HID.

Loving the Greens

Loving the Greens

You're not lying, those are some primo looking buds, how do you choose your strains? Do you have a preference on Indicas/Sativas or are they chosen for you? I remember something about testing one out but I was just curious what were your goals with this, flavor/yield , scent/bag appeal , Either way you don't disappoint:tiphat:

chomsky

I'm thinking about three weeks maybe 4. I'm going to let this Co2 run out of this tank prolly another week and stop Co2. I'll feed another ten days then do two five gallon flushes per pot over a week or so. Then it's chop time!!! This is the plan as of now anyway.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Its a selected cut by me of. ( Ghost x alien ) X biker aka Ha bx.

Yes, I have these as well, 2 weeks old right now, it is ( Ghost x alien ) X biker #22..........What is this #22 plant you have selected like Karma ? Any details and info please ?

chomsky

Trichomes

Trichomes

Hey Karma

With this cross what level of trichcome production should I be expecting and when do the trichomes typically build up the most? I'm definitely getting Trichs but not nearly as much is I was hoping for or expected. The trichs look denser inside the buds than they do out on the leaves and I'm wondering if you think that will have any negative affect on the final result?

The smell is incredible and getting pretty strong by the way...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
That be very normal. The sour dont make much sugaf leaf. The ghostHa22 a litle but does .ake a lot of trichome.s both do but exactly as you say more in and on the bud.

It can do a litle sweat in the end.

Latest posts

Latest posts