What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghost ha#22 x Sour Diesel test by Chomsky

chomsky

Reports are trickling in from some pretty heavy smokers that this is some of the best bud they have ever smoked... my product is going at a premium that's normally a tough sell due to lots of good cheap buds all around, but no one is complaining. I'm feeling proud!!! Thanks Karma!!!!

Reports are trickling in from some pretty heavy smokers that this is some of the best bud they have ever smoked... my product is going at a premium that's normally a tough sell due to lots of good cheap buds all around, but no one is complaining. I'm feeling proud!!! Thanks Karma!!!!

Hey Chomsky, thanks for referring me to your other grows with that Spydr from fluence. I'll tell you what nice job man!!! I do believe I am ready to step over to the led dark side lol Thanks again brother.

J

JE HOVA

This strain has my attention
Good job growing them out
Much love brother

chomsky

Hey Chomsky, thanks for referring me to your other grows with that Spydr from fluence. I'll tell you what nice job man!!! I do believe I am ready to step over to the led dark side lol Thanks again brother.

Definitely. I am 100% pleased with the spydrx

Latest posts

Latest posts