Veteran
Damn!!! What's up there?

Look-
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

These are just two separate leaves from the same plant...

The bigger leaf is about the worst it is... most look like the smaller leaf...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Have you try.d a watering with only cal.mag ?

I dont think its a overfeed,

The sour D dont like high N feeds. The OG and Sour both love extra cam.mag in early flower.

The test run done here didnt show this pickyniss, but was run on coco with a regular A/B feed only, and some PK mid flower.

When they dont turn right. O would go back to your original feeding regime.

I see OG.s deliver even when not looking perfectly happy

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Oh and its not pickyniss from you its called perfection. A very good growers aspect.

chomsky

Oh and its not pickyniss from you its called perfection. A very good growers aspect.

Lol thanks.... they are starting to frost up a bit and have at leadtb5 weeks to go so I'm still hopeful. I agree not over feeding. I'll try a cal mag feeding next. I have been boosting up my ca mag the past two feedings!!!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
What about the PH of your medium? I seem to remember someone else having this problem, and Chimera saying that it looks like a ph issue. That the medium's ph more than likely wasn't in the range where Ca/Mg is readily available.

I'm no "organic" expert, and I know your using Mammoth P(which is supposed to help with uptake). Just throwing it out there.

chomsky

What about the PH of your medium? I seem to remember someone else having this problem, and Chimera saying that it looks like a ph issue. That the medium's ph more than likely wasn't in the range where Ca/Mg is readily available.

I'm no "organic" expert, and I know your using Mammoth P(which is supposed to help with uptake). Just throwing it out there.

Thanks double triple originally I wasn't monitoring the pH too closely because it was organic. The last two or three weeks however I have been managing it. My run off is about 6.3 to 6.5.

nickman

Veteran
It looks like we are having same issue with completely different feeding plans???

That's funny said that about cal-mag only feed...

I gave my plants some cal-mag last two watering s ago.... and they really do look 100%better...!!!...

chomsky

That's funny said that about cal-mag only feed...

I gave my plants some cal-mag last two watering s ago.... and they really do look 100%better...!!!...

I pussed out today I did a normal feeding but I really bumped up the cal mag. Depending on what they do I'll keep going or definitely do a cal mag only the next feeding...

Alpen rock

Subbed!

Gotta try that cal mag thing for my next grow, it has proved its ability to get the palish OG leaves bouncing back to a healthy deep green in no time on almost every thread in here, after advice from the master growers!!

Really appreciating Mr Karma's input in the freshest threads:thank you:
Now im gonna pop these Headbanger beanz!!:woohoo:

The fem line sounds really interesting, cant wait to see all the test grows completed!

Keep up the good work mister testers (and KG and squad of course!!) :tiphat:

Last edited:

chomsky

Well, everything finally seems settled in. I'm just going to call the left over brown spots and burnt edges battle scars... There are just a few affected leaves now and the girls are really starting to take shape and look very nice. I notice the colas fattening daily and getting frosty. It's looking (at least at this point) Like these are going to be thick dense frosty buds, just like I was expecting... In the future, and I'm sure I'll state this again in my final report I'm just going to stick to what I know and love... Straight Canna Coco full line for all my grows from here on out. Everything I am using is good and quality stuff but no need for me to keep reinventing my grows. Canna isn't cheap but its ultra reliable and I never have a nute related issue with it...

Last edited:

chomsky

In weeks 6, 7 and 8 I may even drop em to like 55 or 60 a few random nights just to see if I can spur on some trich production...

nickman

Veteran
Looking nice Chomsky...!!!...

I can't wait to get my testers into flower... mine are getting pretty big ... they're at about 30-32 inches off the flooor right now... I just don't have that much head room