What's new

Ghost ha#22 x Sour Diesel test by Chomsky

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That be very normal. The sour dont make much sugaf leaf. The ghostHa22 a litle but does .ake a lot of trichome.s both do but exactly as you say more in and on the bud.

It can do a litle sweat in the end.

Your Karma's OG was the same way for me. Hardly any trich's till the last couple weeks. The one I took to 11 weeks was superb!

I have a question for ya Karma. The Josh D OG, was your Biker Kush male the one used to make those seeds? Couple of my buddies were wondering and a few members on here also. Figured might as well ask the man who would know the answer instead of just guessing.

chomsky

That be very normal. The sour dont make much sugaf leaf. The ghostHa22 a litle but does .ake a lot of trichome.s both do but exactly as you say more in and on the bud.

It can do a litle sweat in the end.

GREAT, to know because these girls look really robust and strong. I'm guessing these buds will cure rock hard and really dense. Based on the smells emanating, they should be a taste sensation

chomsky

Sour milk

Sour milk

I just got back from being out of town 5 days (my wife watched em) and the room smells like fruity sour milk the trichs are more than 3/4 cloudy. I'm gonna flush a week then chop...

chomsky

That group shot is wicked, well done!

Thanks Moses

I was hoping for those hairs to turn a little more red but man the trichs just look like they're filled up with milk. I don't want them to go Amber. I'm curious to hear what karma has to say after seeing the shots on my timing. I will definitely take what he has to say into consideration before I chop them.

chomsky

I wouldnt cut them yet. They got 2 weeks to go for shure. From picture look.

I was going to give them 10 days and in that 10 days I was going to be flushing. Or do you think I should go to weeks and then start flushing? I could feed another couple days then flush over next two weeks? The tricks are really creamy. How long till they start yellowing?

nickman

Veteran
They looking real good and dense Chomsky... but Like Karma said "take them another two weeks"... "I'm not just saying this because he did" . still lots of white hairs by the looks on the pictures...

I've been told before that when u think their done and ready to be chopped-- try to wait it out another week...!!!...

Awsome job on these testers regardless of what you do... looks like u got some totom poles ... ha ha .

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
One off the things the sour does is make a light redish hair not the real dark brown ore red. So the hairs can be a bit deciwving on sour hybrids. The sour got a real end flower swell, the calyxes swell last during flush.

I would feed them maybe once ore twice and strt flush.

Crop in around 14 to 21 days.

chomsky

One off the things the sour does is make a light redish hair not the real dark brown ore red. So the hairs can be a bit deciwving on sour hybrids. The sour got a real end flower swell, the calyxes swell last during flush.

I would feed them maybe once ore twice and strt flush.

Crop in around 14 to 21 days.

Perfect that's the plan!!

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
QFT.... Quoted For Truth

Basically a way of saying "What Karma said"... they can look amazing, the genetics can be the best ever, but they need a while more to really get to their potential.

Mine are 2 week old seedlings, so not too much fun to watch at the moment

chomsky

QFT.... Quoted For Truth

Basically a way of saying "What Karma said"... they can look amazing, the genetics can be the best ever, but they need a while more to really get to their potential.

Mine are 2 week old seedlings, so not too much fun to watch at the moment

Ahhh got it. I agree, I mean who am I to argue with Karma? I'm definitely gonna give em at least 2 more weeks. These sour crosses definitely take a bit longer to finish but I am really seeing them filling out.

I actually love watching new seedlings... at least fir a few minutes... lol

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Ahhh got it. I agree, I mean who am I to argue with Karma? I'm definitely gonna give em at least 2 more weeks. These sour crosses definitely take a bit longer to finish but I am really seeing them filling out.

I actually love watching new seedlings... at least fir a few minutes... lol

Karma knows his onions, is always happy to discuss ideas and will give you a honest opinion about them, I like that, but it does not work for everyone !! :)

chomsky

Karma just curious about your cure process?

I'm never in a huge hurry but I do like to get em ready quick...

I usually hang for a week to 10 days at 50% RH in the dark then I paper bag for 10 days then burp in jars 10 days. The bud I keep I continue burping in mason jars for a month or so...

chomsky

BTW I'm glad you suggested waiting a couple weeks. The girls are at 8 weeks today and as you said long ago these are 10 week finishers. The fan leaves are now turning color like an autumn cold snap moved in and when I came into my grow room today the weight of the buds had all the ladies hanging over like they were being dipped in a walz.... They were not hanging like that the night before, so I had to tie the buds up to help them stand upright underneath the light. I've never seen weight do that overnight. It's usually a more gradual dropping. These are some seriously dense heavy buds and they are really starting to sugar up nicely. I'm also getting an incredibly strong lime smell on my fingers. Really intense like I just squeezed a lime into a margarita.

It soooo niiiiiice!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts