What's new

gardening downunder ....

G

guest123

heres a look at some of t he varieties ...
an obvious sativa first ..

followed by a t ypical indica (by the way johnny , thats the one i mentioned )

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you so and so's in the tropics are so lucky, lol. just kidding, you are doing a wicked job with those plants. i love to see those kind of bushes with such colas growing outside. what a treat, who needs indoor with outdoor like that? eh? LOL

peace :wave:

G

guest123

gaiusmarius said:
you so and so's in the tropics are so lucky, lol. just kidding, you are doing a wicked job with those plants. i love to see those kind of bushes with such colas growing outside. what a treat, who needs indoor with outdoor like that? eh? LOL

peace :wave:

too true gaius , thanks for dropping by ... i think some folks think u cant grow outdoor herb as good as indoor ,, but , feast your eyes on these ...

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great wally. really starting to get big and the buds are looking sticky. thanks for sharing your part of the world with us mate :)

G

guest123

Babbabud said:
Looking great wally. really starting to get big and the buds are looking sticky. thanks for sharing your part of the world with us mate :)
hey babba , thanks for dropping by the garden , i know ive envied yours while it was growing , kinda kept me company while i was waiting for these to take shape , hehehe ...
heres a shot of the small patch ,....

G

Who says you can grow better indoors? Outdoors might take longer but you get wayyyyyyy more yield. The closer the mother nature the better I always say.

Awsome plants wally! I would trade my closet and HPS for direct sunlight and mother natures enriched soil and enviroment any day!

keep up the good work!

:lurk:

G

Perfect as always wally.

Just hope you guys dont get hit by anther monster cyclone like last year.

Any ducks in the patch this year?

Here is some of my tiny outdoor porch grow from last year.

G

guest123

hey fuzzy , cheers mate ,, ahhh well gotta do what u can to get a toke , pretty sure we would all take the great outdoors anyday if we had the choice ...
hey kuh de tah , good to see u , yes i did see your plant there ,, looked real nice too , im betting u were wandering around with a sticky nose for a while after smelling that one , hehehhee ...
yes i have a couple of small ducks in there so far ,, and a heap of duck crosses aswell ...

J

jonnybgood29

actually wally, i might be mistaken because its hard to tell since i dont grow outdoors, but that looks a lot like white death. what does it smell like, or has the odor gotten good yet?

G

guest123

ill add a few more pix jonnybgood , t he smell is bit lemony , but becoming more mature and very interesting ..

J

jonnybgood29

well, that narrows it down to either shark, or white death probably..... if it gets a stinky sock smell to it it probably white death, if it gets reaaal skunky, it probably shark, but there are a few lemon shark phenos roaming around out there!

the shark ice is not quite as strong, but it gets a dank hash like smell, and the jackhammer smells like, well its hard to explain, a cross between a skunk and rank dank! sorry, maybe jaws or father time can describe the smell of the jackhammer better. my nose is constantly overwhelmed with smell from my room, and it doesnt smell quite the same until you leave for a few days to clean the nostrils out!

lets just put it this way, a real skunk smells sweet to me now, when before it would take my breathj away!

Last edited:
G

wow, this is an awesome thread. you have some killer varieties in there wally! :)

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
yes indeed .... well all the work is worth the rewards wouldnt you say : )

Father time.... :wave:

Wally :joint:

Peace

J

jonnybgood29

hey wally, i think youll like my latest.... outback diesel; sour diesel ibl/ outback sat. ala father time!

Latest posts

Latest posts