What's new

gardening downunder ....

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Hey Wally, is the soil there a volcanic/clay type? Looks a bit red(ish) in the photos. Have a cold vitamin B on me :wink:

G

guest123

hey guys , happy to have u along for the ride , lets hope its a smooth one without too many stops or bumps ...
hey kgb , yes it is volcanic ,, i am on the slopes of a volcano , a cinder cone type .. i am on the ash side of it ,, the soil is very rich and full of potash ...
the forest that grew on it for a few thousand years , maybe many more , has also done a lot as far as layers and layers of mulch ...
no its not very clayish , though the particles are very fine and its quite silty , the soil does not stick together like clay , its quite loose and friable and can pop the shovel in there and give it a twist without trouble ....
hey lou , sure be happy to see how your grow does this year , also fun to see what the seeds do for u .

G

Fast Pine said:
this will prolly sound rediculous...but..

arent you the guy who found/breeds ducksfoot?

If youve been asked this already..Im quite sorry.

Plants look great by the way..

FP
:wave:

Yep, Ol' Wally is famous. I heard of him before I ever looked at my first on-line seed catalog.

Things are lookin great buddy. My fingers are crossed for a successful season.

I'm on board, :wave:
Seed

G

Ok Wally let's do it!!!!!!

Got your C99 pinnapple F5's all germed 100% ok my man!
HAve alot of cindy crosses but i like taste man thanks alot..
Would do more for ya buddy next time some other packs tested!!
Very bussy in between a move this fall???
Peace!

F

Father Time

Crikey!
Bugger this can i play to??????

It's total over all Poundage right??
Ft :wave:

Last edited:
J

jonnybgood29

man do i wish i lived down under, do you want to share some of your land there ft? if so ill be right down!lmfao!

hey did you drop somegenes in from my stable? i think youll like the smell factor they will add!

Last edited:
F

Father Time

Jonny,
I have spoken to Wally,nd we have decided to share with you,we a have a little room left out the back of the "outback" that you can have to play in.so ocme on over mate!
Kindest,FT :wave:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now thats customer service! One of my buddys is planning on sellin his property and movin down under. From midwest US down to Australia. Any pests in particular that are a threat to cannabis down there? Do you have raccoons? Looks like you have a few pretty cool animals around there too from the shot in the first page.

J

jonnybgood29

wish i could take you up on your offer my friend, australia is a place ive always want to go to, but no funds and tooooo big a family for a trip half way around the world!

Twiz

Any pests in particular that are a threat to cannabis down there?

These are the biggest pests..........

lismore_cannabis_police.jpg

Last edited:
Killer patch Wally! Here's some good vibes from the other side of the planet, Nice to see outdoor threads beginning when us norther hemisphere farmers are winding down for the season, may your buds not rot and may all your hash be melty....CC

G

guest123

thanks for joining in guys , sorry things are a bit slow right now ,, some unexpected wintery weather has slowed down play a bit ....
will update in a week or two when things are back to normal ...

Butte

Veteran
...always like to watch you guys take off as we're pulling our plants down to trim :yummy:

G

guest123

hey ,, well it seem as soon as things begin to take off ,, we get flowers too ,, oh boy i love the tropics ,, the fruit can grow all year on the trees ...

Latest posts

Latest posts