What's new

gardening downunder ....

G

guest123

hi , and welcome to the gardening thread for this season ..
wont try to make too much fuss h ere ,,
we like to think of ourselves downunder as the "quite achievers!!'

so the crappy wet and cold weather has finally left us , and into the garden we go with haste ...
youll see already i have had to build a shade house for seedlings ,, was spring a few days and then the heat started to hit with avengance ..
watering has been regular , twice a week , and i am using hessian (burlap) to cover the ground and keep in moisture aswell as provide some mulch ..

G

guest123

often we are able to yeild some goodies during winter , this one was an exception , with lack of sunshine and very cool and wet days , ...
some pretty colours were present on a few subjects though ...

G

guest123

here is one of my parteners ,, he doesnt take much of the spoils , and is always fun to have a chat with ..

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool little garden there, wally. I like how they're scattered around like native weeds. Some great budshots too. Wish you good luck this season.

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Looks like you finally made a thread wally :D Plants look nice and healthy man keep it up.

G

guest123

hey thanks guys , ill do a pic in a few weeks ,, though i still have a few i can load of this run ...
soon u wont see any soil at all , it will be completly full of herbage , with all things going right of course ...

Fast Pine

this will prolly sound rediculous...but..

arent you the guy who found/breeds ducksfoot?

If youve been asked this already..Im quite sorry.

Plants look great by the way..

FP
:wave:

Charlemagne

I wouldn't trust that marsupial thing. It looks suspiciously evil, almost as if it has some dark plan ready, perhaps he'll take your weed and sell it to junkies, or smopke it himself, or call the police...

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
LOL charlemagne...:D

hehe wally

this is the beginning of a fine ass outdoor thread.. one of those ones i really like..

keep it up mate

good vibes blowin your way...

Wam

F

Father Time

Who Knew what Wally grew. :bat:

Now thats what i call a Big Ass Grow!!

Lots of hard work gone into that patch mate,many days of it i suspect !!! hand carrying grear up and down the mountain in the Jungle. :yoinks:

so this is the infamous "Middle patch" man i hate to set that up for the season, let along your "Big Top Patch" i can only imangine what that will look like!!

You are the King of the ouitdoor grows my friend. :woohoo:
Kindest Regards,FT (f2) :wave:

G

guest123

here we go ,, the smaller patch ,, my favourite one too ..
its a great patch ,, goes along the contour and closer to the water , grows great herb in there , and this year is even sunnier than usual ,, did a bit of clearing ...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
now that is a wicked piece of land to grow in man.

cool purpel colors you got in your winter grow. keep up the great job.

peace out

G

guest123

heres a s hot of that patch last season ,, u can see it does perform quite well ... making a small extension down the far end aswell , should get a few more plants in there ..

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
lol damn you australians and your perfect growing climate. :D Nice pics wally.

G

Havin fun Wally!!!

Me too,i am gonna follow tis thread and match yah!!
Placing my thread here this year,so we'll see ya....
maybe i can try a pack you gave me ok man!
PEACE