What's new

gardening downunder ....

J

jonnybgood29

oh by the way, i have an arcata trainwreck, and a sour diesel ibl, pollenated with sour diesel ibl! and they are loaded ladies!

F

Father Time

jonnybgood29 said:
oh by the way, i have an arcata trainwreck, and a sour diesel ibl, pollenated with sour diesel ibl! and they are loaded ladies!

Oh Reeeeeealy :chin:

sound very intresting... hehehe :woohoo:
Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

G

guest123

u know us jonny , we will give most things a go , specially your ones , going great so far , all good ...

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
wish i had a location like that...then my girls would grow to their full potential...but then again what the hell would i do with all that bud???

G

Here are a few plants that I started and gave my friend.

I have already had fence jumpers this year so no grow at mine unfortunately.

The plants were labled when I gave them to my mate but he got them all mixed up as all stoners do. They could be MOD bx, Cali Mist, Cinimun Haze, Semtex and maybe a lone Walkabout. I am pretty sure that the good ones are MOD BX just hopeing for females now.

Seeds were planted in october. No ferts what soever. There were 12 all together. His pet duck took a liking to some and demolished half. A few are really runtish, especially for coming on 3 months old. They are going to get some ferts soon. Just abit aprehensive as they are sallies and I dont want him to kill them with N.

J

jonnybgood29

hey ft, forgot to remind you, dont try those outback diesels indoors. they are going to mega monsters, that may be too much for an indoor newbie! they will feel much happier outside anyway. but the nightmare, and shark diesels would do great indoors, with the nightmare being the taller indoor sativa dominant strain!

the shark diesel should be a more compact super heavy budded ladiy with one heck of a kick!

J

jonnybgood29

got any new updates wally and ft? i just love seeing our lovely plants grown the way they should be, outside under the loving sun!

by the way here is a few pics of the jackhammer that jaws grew out recently indoors!

G

Looking good Wally!!

Been offline a while,and may get some highspeed soon!
Anyway keep it green and BIG BUDDY,love the pics....
See ya soon!

G

Where you growin wally? QLD? I am looking to start an outdoor op in Aus, and this is inspiratiooon. I recently moved out here from the US and I am curious, what are penalties for growing, smoking, etc... Australian law is indefinite bullshit as far as I have seen.

G

guest123

thanks for dropping by lou , highspeed ,, mate im always on highspeed ,, lol ...

G

guest123

bestwhenworn said:
Where you growin wally? QLD? I am looking to start an outdoor op in Aus, and this is inspiratiooon. I recently moved out here from the US and I am curious, what are penalties for growing, smoking, etc... Australian law is indefinite bullshit as far as I have seen.

hey mate ,, yea it differs a lot depending on what state u live in , ,.. t hings have slightly improved ... if u got caught growing a few plants ,, just a slap on the wrist , maybe a fine if your unlucky , no real big deal ,, think theres too man y other problems for them to worry tooo much ab out a bit of herb ...
just keep to yourself , dont attract attention , and u can do whatever u like here ....

Latest posts

Latest posts