What's new

Furthur Fans

Madhemp

AHHHH, I'm in for NYE (Ticketmaster, by default). I've been stressed since I missed the presale. My kid and I were up in Arcata, at his college entrance interview when they went on sale. we were actually in the interview when the tix went on sale. I made a trip to the "Bathroom" and scored my ticket with the Iphone. I got my ticket and my son got accepted to Humboldt State University... Pretty good day!!!!!!!!!! I hope you all scored too!!!

Mr. bongj, Nice Avitar!

MH

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
3 weeks til the Uncle BOBO civie new years run, I have everything together, room, tickets, rental car and airfare. Gonna be a hell of a party, the core new years crew and quite a few new faces... CANT WAIT!!!

peace -fb

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 awesome shows with good friends and good ganja! Cant ask for a better way to bring in the New Year!! :D whooop!!

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
There will be a "couch tour" listening party in chat tonight at 9:30 p.m. p.s.t, the show is at the sweetwater music hall in mill valley, ca and will be streamed on their site.

peace -fb

Last edited:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
man just the thought got me buzzing so hard im about to lose my shit

From the philzone.org

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Furthur - 8 nights @ Capitol Pt. Chester NY April [/FONT]

Can't say the source - shows are:
16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, & 25, 2013.

No Ticketmaster or GDTS ticketing from what I have been told.

Tics on sale VERY SOON.

If you doubt me, check my posts.