What's new

Furthur Fans

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, we all knew this day would come....very bittersweet.....I have so many great memories of furthur shows. Time to go see a show at terrapin...love ya Phil and bobby, thanks for a wonderful ride!!

AugustWest

Veteran
Definitely a good run for them.. who woulda ever thought we'd still be watching Phil and Bobby in 2014?

anyone else digging this Phil run at the cap?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
looks like phil is grooming some people to pass the torch too

joe russo being one of them

there music is one of those things where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts

J

johndoe123

You know our Love will not Fade Away! I'm just glad the the music has lived on and continues. Look at how many festivals there are now a days! Jerry would be so proud that the scene is alive and well!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Red alert time. Must see Phil at the cap or the crossroads.

I am still hopeful bobby and Phil will do a run next years. They owe it themselves to play some music for the deads 50th anniversary!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
ive seen phil bobby furthur jrad all at the capital

I am seriously grateful they spent so much time out here on the east coast and phils residency is a blessing

cabinet as garcias the day the furthur bus came into town was pretty hot too

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Wow, we all knew this day would come....very bittersweet.....I have so many great memories of furthur shows. Time to go see a show at terrapin...love ya Phil and bobby, thanks for a wonderful ride!!

You know they're just reorganizing for dead tour 2015 50th tripaversary smoketravganza

Latest posts

Latest posts