What's new

Furthur Fans

Collie Man

Further for me was very laid back at points during All Good Fest. However when ever I see dark star orchestra they bring it like hot fire!!!

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
2 weeks till the new years run in San Francisco, Furthur New Years Eve is becoming a tradition. Gonna be a bunch of us partying in the official icmag.com executive luxury skybox.

peace -fb

Madhemp

2 weeks till the new years run in San Francisco, Furthur New Years Eve is becoming a tradition. Gonna be a bunch of us partying in the official icmag.com executive luxury skybox.

peace -fb

I know Its wrong to wish time away, But I can't wait for NYE.
It sound like the skybox will be the place to be!

P.S. I dig the Jerry Claus pic

MH

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got our tickets for all 3 nights, room reserved, stash aplenty! Come on New Years!! whoooo cant wait :D

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Got our tickets for all 3 nights, room reserved, stash aplenty! Come on New Years!! whoooo cant wait :D

And the tradition continues, I don't know about you, but I am ready for a hot fudge sundae too.

Madhemp, we arent hard to find, check the "skyboxes".

peace -fb

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
It's often difficuilt to tell one "alllll smokey" skybox from the next at a Furthur show. But I will definatley be keeping my eyes open!:bigeye:

MH

Just look for the biggest tie dye t-shirt you ever saw... Did I mention 1 week til show time!

peace -fb

Last edited:

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
2 days til the shows, I am simply giddy, giddy i tellz ya. In a scant 49 hours and change I will be taking off for the promised land...

peace -fb

Madhemp

2 days til the shows, I am simply giddy, giddy i tellz ya. In a scant 49 hours and change I will be taking off for the promised land...

peace -fb

Yeah!! I'm only going NYE, so it's still 4 days for me, but I'm definitely starting to get that feeling!:jump:

MH

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
And we are now less than 24 hours from arrival in the Bay area, I can feel the freedom already. Did I mention I am getting giddy, GIDDY I TELLZ YA.

peace -fb

Madhemp

The furthur web sight (www.furthur.net) has video of the NYE coundown and dragon which was very cool. I'm not much for show reviews because everyone has their own experience at these shows. But NYE for me was epic. They might have well had me make up the set lists. Entire Terrapin suite for an encore....I'm still recovering!

MH

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Madhemp, the dragon was very cool huh?!?!? I loved it, better then the skull they had a cpl of years ago. The shows were awesome!! Loved all 3 nights, they have a way of getting into your soul and soothing it like nothing else! :D
Made our reservations for next year!! hehe

Madhemp

Madhemp, the dragon was very cool huh?!?!? I loved it, better then the skull they had a cpl of years ago. The shows were awesome!! Loved all 3 nights, they have a way of getting into your soul and soothing it like nothing else! :D
Made our reservations for next year!! hehe

Truley! The band was just smokin' (as was the crowd) They seem to be finding a real groove. I can't wait for more but I guess we will have to let the Easty Coasties have their turn.

My daughters bf's 1st show. When I asked him what he thought during the first break, he said it was interesing that at their shows (more punk and death metal ((whatever the f that is!)) everyone pretty much looks the same. But at this show there really aren't two people who look the same. (I though to myself, he is already "getting it").

MH