What's new

Furthur Fans

Ohhhh Yeaaa I am goin to PA this saterday!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!! I need SEE some music!!!!! I am goin to shows the next 3 weekends!! I am unfolding my freak flag and will wave it high and wide!!!!!

S

sweetypie

Just got a ticket for the fabulous fox theatre in St. Louis! I wanted to go the atlantic city show but I snoozed on the flight ticket and now its outrageous! Anybody been to this venue before?

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Have fun. The renovations they made look weird let us know how it is. That place better still move! I've got 4 phish shows to see there next month.

Can't wait for rosemont next week, then flying out to holland the next day! Party time.

S

sweetypie

Whoa its cold and rainy in st louis why did I not check the weather and dress appropiately before flying? Because I was excited about the show...4pm massage at hotel spa, chemdawg balcony session then hit the lot. I have no idea what the deal is I've never been to this venue plus its so nasty outside. Hope to see some familiar faces :dance013:

AugustWest

Veteran
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

8 night Beacon Theatre run!! :bow: :bigeye: :dancer: :yay: :joint:

http://www.furthur.net/tour

Thu, Apr 5th - Wang Theatre
Fri, Apr 6th - Wang Theatre
Sat, Apr 7th - Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre
Mon, Apr 9th - Beacon Theatre
Tue, Apr 10th - Beacon Theatre
Thu, Apr 12th - Beacon Theatre
Fri, Apr 13th - Beacon Theatre
Sat, Apr 14th - Beacon Theatre
Sun, Apr 15th - Beacon Theatre
Tue, Apr 17th - Beacon Theatre
Wed, Apr 18th - Beacon Theatre

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I FUCKING LOVE YOU PHIL

YES YES YES

FUCKING A YES

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YES YES YES

MOTHER FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

oops im so fucking excited my third eye popped like a zit

AugustWest

Veteran
I FUCKING LOVE YOU PHIL

YES YES YES

FUCKING A YES

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YES YES YES

MOTHER FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

oops im so fucking excited my third eye popped like a zit

:yeahthats

i'm so fucking stoked!!

Beacon is my favorite venue to see a show!

and 8 nights!! :jump:

i mail ordered for thurs, fri, sat and sun.. but i have a feeling i'll be there that whole run..

and yeah.. i love phil!! (& bobby too :D)

PS:

is it April yet? :jump:

Birthday shows for me!!! Also occupy and harass police in the day! Then the cosmic GD rollercoaster at night!! Then harass the pigs again! Boy that sounds fun to me!! Thanks for the info Augiee

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
last nyc futhur show the bb kings after party was a JGB cover that brought it

what a fucking good good night

"Man, oh, man, oh, friend of mine All good things in all good time"

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
and dont get me wrong august i love me some bobby too i really love me some bobby

Phil however pulls his energy from that eternal well of gratitude and my heart tells me its the biggest reason he plays, to keep that vibe alive and out there

but hen again im on the pot so what the fuck do i know

AugustWest

Veteran
and dont get me wrong august i love me some bobby too i really love me some bobby

Phil however pulls his energy from that eternal well of gratitude and my heart tells me its the biggest reason he plays, to keep that vibe alive and out there

but hen again im on the pot so what the fuck do i know

yeah man i know what you're saying..

i love bobby too.. but phil has always been special...

i don't ever recall chanting "we want bobby" back in the day :D

hey the BB king after party.. did you dig it?
i was gonna go after the MSG show last month and never made it..

The thin man spits and the fat man rock and I think phil needs a liver!!!!LOL Sorry had to be a wise guy!! Hey you know those pictures of beef that shows you the cuts of meats??? I am gonna make one of those drawings of myself to show Phil what organs I am willing to donate!!! LOL Man I am baked!!!!!!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
yeah man i know what you're saying..

i love bobby too.. but phil has always been special...

i don't ever recall chanting "we want bobby" back in the day :D

i really do love bobby hes reminds me of a old ornery billy goat who don't give up, love the vibe and dimension he brings to the music

i know some people find it over bearing but i like to think of all things dead as one entity and everything inside of it is an expression there of regardless of its difference but to answer this most succinctly continue to the answer to your question below :)

hey the BB king after party.. did you dig it?
i was gonna go after the MSG show last month and never made it..

i had a GREAT TIME at the after party, the cover band reflections rocked out JGB tunes and some others but favorites like cats under he starts, run for the roses and ride the might high

FUCK MAN this was an expression of the dead that leaned far Jerry and man was it fucking good

sooo good

in fact ive been rocking more JGB since the after party than furthur Phil bobby or the dead in any incarnation

AugustWest

Veteran
^^ very cool man..

may have to hit it up this next run..

yeah i always liked the JGB shows.. always so mellow compared to the GD... and the smaller venues were cool.

so i booked the beacon hotel for 10 nights and mail ordered all 8 shows..

gonna be a good one!! :D