What's new

Funky Cold Medina

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
everything is looking healthy as can be!

that weapons grade 13 plant is really catching my eye.

it’s cool seeing the digi in true form. i really enjoyed the cbdb line and i see so much of it in that plant.

at first i pulled up the grom bx pic and i was like, “really?” then i quickly realized i was looking at the wrong plant.

i also enjoyed the grom digi crosses GF made a few years back. def can see similarities in that bx plant.

thanks for keeping these beauties thriving all these years!

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update time

Update time

So first up is a look at the Grom bx2 on the left and the AG13xbb on the right. These sat in the dark for 48 hours and then harvested. The Grom shot some sweet little yellow flowers underneath the colas nice and tight so as not to be able to detect until time to trim. I noticed some very small seeds forming and took a better look. This clone will be going bye bye. I cannot tolerate a sneaky hermie in the harem. It is very resinous and has a strong smell but not quite wine . One smell test will be harsh and the next fruity. Strange terp profile. But I'll have to search for a better version.

On the other hand the AG13xBB turned out stable, scary dense, sticky and has a smell that will curl your nose. It's almost offensive, like ass and skunky armpit stank. I can't wait to toke test this plant guys. It's gonna get stuck outside this season and I'll bet it makes a wiffle ball bat sized cola. For real.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A quick look at one of my new favorites. My good friend brought back seeds from Jamaica. These were held in high regard by my friends grower on the island. Claimed it is G13. I am willing to bet it is not G13. More likely a nice skunk version of skunk #1. It grew very well, easy, stable, dense, sticky and has an irresistible smell. I've only smoked a couple bowls of the little lowers so far and they are skunk and very tasty. Real nice old school effect with the dry mouth and red eyes. I'll be keeping this one around for awhile. It has already prompted me to let my beloved polecat clone go bye bye. Only have one decent picture and it's not even that great. There is another one I can snap pics of later. It grows very nice.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now for a BOG seeds update. First I am very dissapointed in the sour lifesaver. The 2 females I had of 4 seeds started turned hermie bigtime. They didn't even make it past 30 days flower. Yanked and gone. No more testing those. Pissed me off cause I payed for these.
One of the sour strawberry females also turned hermie before 30 days. Left me with this one sour strawberry female. It isn't impressing me at all so far.

I collected pollen from 2 nice looking sour bubble males for future work. Left me with this 1 female sour bubble to test and see if it makes nice flowers. I topped it a month ago and it's finally looking better. What slow vegging bitches these are. But I am excited for a strong indica keeper clone for future work.

My very favorite so far is a surprise to me. The Sour Boggle. Which has NL#5 in the genes. This plant is all indica, super dense like rock candy. Seems stable so far, the smell is mild but kinda sweet citrus at this time. The resin is large guage trichs. Looks like another great candidate for outdoor. So excited!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect:

Really sucks on the BOG genes - and on the Stank Bros genes...LOL. Damn.

GROM Bx2 looks kill - but full on nuts...nope. Gotta go especially that late into flower. Makes me wonder if you have a light leak or something to get such results on BOG gear too...

I mean, I know better, but still, makes me wonder! LOL.

You should be running that SCBB outdoors...

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran
Very nice looking girls regardless bro...!!!... that’s too bad about them hermies!!!
That kinda stuff just really pisses me off...!!!... it always seems like the nice ones wanna throw a nanner or two at the end...!!!...

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder about the herms too guys. But the grom was at the part where there are 0 chances of leaks. Besides I have 20 different clones that are flowered in the same room and that doesn't occur. It's possibly a pot that was too small? I don't know but I do know it isn't welcome to do that again. Hell even the digi when it's stressed doesn't produce those hidden little ninja flowers that actually drop pollen. They are the worst. Same with the BOG plants. Not all of them are herms. So far the sour bubble and Sour boggle are solid... But no, the room is tight.
SCBB would do great farther south. I'm trying to have everything in by sept 25 at the latest up here. It just works out best that way. Maybe a sour bubble scbb hybrid to speed it up? Anyway, thanks for replying guys.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This White Russian x Master Kush is amazing. It is pictured at 11 weeks. It could probably go another week but I needed to move it on to the hanger. It grew some pretty heavy flowers. Impressive and it smells like bubblegum. It doesn't have the strength of stem to hold up the colas so some tying up is a must. I bet some sour bubble pollen would help that. I'm excited to smoke some and see what kind of power it holds. I was hoping the clone would have matured faster than the original from seed. Nope.. But it sure seems like a good quality clone. We'll see how she weighs after the dry. Seems like a good yielder . The next one is trained and in a 3 gallon pot. Gonna be exciting to see what it does.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To finish up this update, Here is Puss Kush. Who knows what it really is. When it came my way it was named puss. This is not fruity,. More like a mild menthol. It has a really nice effect. No paranoia and seems to just paste a smile after a few hits. If I had to guess, I would say it's probably a master kush someone saved from a seed run. It is definitely unique. This is probably one of the best versions of this clone I have grown. Nice solid buds. Pictured at 9 weeks. I left the katsu bubba kush in for an extra week. :biggrin:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
To finish up this update, Here is Puss Kush. Who knows what it really is. When it came my way it was named puss. This is not fruity,. More like a mild menthol. It has a really nice effect. No paranoia and seems to just paste a smile after a few hits. If I had to guess, I would say it's probably a master kush someone saved from a seed run. It is definitely unique. This is probably one of the best versions of this clone I have grown. Nice solid buds. Pictured at 9 weeks. I left the katsu bubba kush in for an extra week. :biggrin:
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82016&pictureid=2017671&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82016&pictureid=2017672&=1]View Image[/url]

Katsu is my favorite cultivar! Can be finicky but her best expression will stun ya!

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here she is Blaze.. Katsu's Bubba Kush. I also love this Kush. It just has it all. When these flowers are healthy and mature, they weigh quite a lot. The overwhelming stank is just friggin ridiculously aromatic and addictive.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So here is another update. These are from Holy Smoke seeds. Either Bhutanese Thimphu or Nepali Rukum. I made a mistake and mixed them up. So I named them Sherpa's in honor of the bad assed mountain climbing guides who save lives and help summit the highest peaks in the world. These have been stored for years and I got 3 of 4 to grow. The 3rd one is about half the size of these and still un topped. I'm interested in something different and sativa sky high effect, or a highland hash plant. Who knows what may pop up. When I topped one of them there was an unmistakable scent of haze. So that is exciting.

Also have 9 of 10 seedlings of the Abusive og Kush x (digi x sour bubble). I have meant to test these for years. I made this cross back in 2012. I'm not sure what to expect but we lost the Abusive clone years ago and it would be cool to find something similar and maybe even more solid, faster and heavier. Who knows.

Here is the next clone about to be flowered of the Airborne G13 x (digi x sour bubble) The weapons grade 13. I'm enjoying a bowl of it right now and it is very heavy narcotic but I'm able to still have an imagination and some energy. I'm gonna keep this one around for a minute. It's stable and fast with solid almost sour bubble ish type bud.

This is a male Sour Strawberry that I havn't flowered out yet but I do know it's a male. I'm checking out this one female sour strawberry and if its wicked I might make some f2 to search the gene pool and or also pollen chuck on some clones.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one last pic to share. A dried nug of the Grom bx2. It really doesn't have a strong smell. I was sure hoping for a great version of this cross but it didn't make the grade. I have 1 more to flower out but I will pluck it before 60 days. It had an issue with trying to pollinate the garden late in flowering. Next ones I try will be the grom digi hybrid.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Here she is Blaze.. Katsu's Bubba Kush. I also love this Kush. It just has it all. When these flowers are healthy and mature, they weigh quite a lot. The overwhelming stank is just friggin ridiculously aromatic and addictive.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82016&pictureid=2018160&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82016&pictureid=2018161&=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82016&pictureid=2018159&=1]View Image[/url]

Yeah that's her she's probably my all time favorite. I got her rooting atm can't wait to get a room full of her. Respect for the great growing and photography you do:tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Shitz looking proper as always bro...!!!...

You grow some nice plants, nice sized plants too...!!!... If you don’t mind me asking, I’m a bit curious... what’s your setup like ???

Also, that would be kool to find a nice OG pheno ...!!!...

That”PussKush” looks great

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for asking nickman. At the risk of offending some.. I take cuttings and root them in distilled water in a 36 hole cloner. Works great. Change water every 30 days. Once rooted they are potted into fresh Promix until they establish. Then up potted into a hotter mix, using lime, rabbit manure and sometimes a bag of composted manure. Once established in there and the plants nice size i'll sometimes up pot into a 3 gallon for the flowering. I like gh nutes 3 part for vegging. But once they go into flower only ph adjusted water at like 6.2-6.8 somewhere. Might squirt in some cal mag and 5 drops per gallon of an enhancer to help adjust ph. Hardly anything. Like 400-600ppm tops throughout flower. But I do top dress with a "franks" more like Chili's boost but I give Frank credit, and a cpl tbsp of unused rabbit manure and mixed in prior to the move to 12/12
As for lights, in veg i like the 1000 led, pulls like 315 watts but is bright as fuck and it's on a long light mover. In flower I have a 1000k led for first few weeks of flower and as they move toward the back, the 600 watt digital comes into play for its final weeks to mature. I also use 2 light movers. To cover more area. Seems to work and saves on the power bill.