What's new

Funky Cold Medina

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wanted to show y'all the difference in the leaf size . We have a katsu bottom right, a puss kush above it and a sour lifesaver middle left AG13BB top left.

nickman

Veteran
Nice update bro...!!!...
seems like a lot of bogs gear has big old fan leaves...

That AG13BB has some narley ones too...!!!...
:tiphat:...

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very stoked about this AirborneG13 x Bluebubble. This bitch is a Conquistador's sword, man. It is dense, frosty, fast, very gnarly scent. Almost spot on similar to the mother AG13. It smells of floor adhesive and garlic/red onions and or real bad feet and garlic. It's just glorious! :) Hopeing it stays true and finishes up like a balloon. The problem with the mother AG13 was that it took for ever to veg up and it didn't produce very much. I am excited to see what happens in the next 30 days. It has been swelling nicely. These pics are from several days ago, she looks more like a ball bat every day.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So next up is the Grom bx2 in the 2nd round of flowering. It is much beter this time. It seems very sensitive in that it's pistils fade very quickly if disturbed too much. It also guzzles water and needs no extra nutes. It's had water only for a month to avoid overfeeding. Seems to be working. I'm also a very big fan of rabbit manure so far. I have a digi in flower that is one of the best ever seen around these parts. Super stoked. I'll get some pics of her soon. DF will droolz. So anyway here is Grom

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a look at one of the Chem sis x bubbabubble. They all 3 look similar so far, with slight variances. But overall same structure and about the same amount of pistils for the most part. One being slightly quicker. All were started in 12/12 at the same time.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now for something I am very happy to share. This guy is a BOG Sour Strawberry. Of all of the males from BOG seeds started lately. This guy stinks like a skunk, has great structure and 11 leafers. Testing him in the stress room and if he stays solid I will utilize his pollen in some future projects. I have sour blu tooth pollen and will also have sour bubble and sour boggle and sour lifesaver if all goes well. The future is looking like bubblegum. haha

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
legendary-thread.jpg

genetic freaked

Veteran
Damn that Grom looks awesome.
My last Grom run had pistils going dark fast and I thought something was wrong. Makes sense that that was a sign she wasn’t happy being moved around.

Drooling over that KKSCx as well. I had a cut of KKSC but she never rooted.

I need to post pics of the GromxDigi F2 I have that is so Grom you wouldn’t think there was Digi in it.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
So next up is the Grom bx2 in the 2nd round of flowering. It is much beter this time. It seems very sensitive in that it's pistils fade very quickly if disturbed too much. It also guzzles water and needs no extra nutes. It's had water only for a month to avoid overfeeding. Seems to be working. I'm also a very big fan of rabbit manure so far. I have a digi in flower that is one of the best ever seen around these parts. Super stoked. I'll get some pics of her soon. DF will droolz. So anyway here is Grom
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82016&pictureid=2010262&=1]View Image[/url]

Frost strain, nice work. :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Very nice specimens you have over there my friend...!!!...

I’m loving all the different varieties...!!!...
:tiphat:...!!!...

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So here is the promised shots of the digi clone. First of all at this stage it smells divine, smooth and sweet berry. Not for sure what day in flower but I can tell you that she really likes the rabbit manure. Also having fun trying to edit these pictures . The orange really gives me fits.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the plant that survived the cull. It is a White Russian x Master Kush. Smells kind of fruity at this stage. I think the Grom bx2 is photobomber at lower right?

Here is a look at the original Chem D clone in it's final weeks? It started packing again when the 600 hps was hung. They are loving it.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So here is a better look at the Grom bx2. It also loves the 600 hps. This plant is growing a lot better than the first one. It doesn't like being overfed. Real sticky to the touch and has a smell that is hard to describe. Not fruity or sweet but not quite skunky either. I can't think of anything it smells like at this point. Maybe it will come to me as it matures. The buds are nice and dense, it looks like it got pollenated by the looks of the pistils. Anyway the edited pics.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now here is a look at the G13 that came from Jamaican seed that a friend brought back. I highly doubt it is actually g13. But I do like the way it grows. The first oneof this clone was seeded to make a grip of f2. So it wasn't a pleasure to really deal with. All them seeds are a pita. But the smoke was very interesting and strong. Here she is seedless and under the 600.

Now this is an updated pic of the Airborne G13 x Bluebubble. Real stoked about this gnarly donkey's dick. Smells to high heaven. Getting swoll on and resins building. I can see some sour bubble influence in the looks of the close resin leafs. This is gonna be a weapon when it's finished. Hard as a rock and spiked with resin.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I have been watching those nutters that climb the mountains in Nepal. Got inspired and found the freebies from holy smoke seeds from an order years and years ago. I soaked them, got them mixed up. 2 were called Nepali Rukum and the other 2 were Bhutanese thimphu. Sorry for not keeping them separated but I'll be calling them Sherpa 1,2,3 and 4 if it pops. 3 of them had roots forming and got planted today. Hopefully we get a big fat girl. Wish me luck gang.