What's new

Funky Cold Medina

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wanted to update the Chem Sister x Bubba kush/bluebubble. 2 of them have the chemdog stank. 1 of them is the mixture of some chem and berries at this point. It's the number 1 clone. Here is 2 looks at it.

Here is the #3 clone. It isn't as dense and seems like it could flower forever. Smells pretty strong.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem Sister x Bubba kush/bluebubble #4. Lastly is the #4 clone. It reminds me of Chem 4 in structure. It's smelling pretty strong and looks like it's gonna have a nice main cola

Finally a little look at the ECSD clone getting fat and smelling the place up. Apologies about the crap pics.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by guys. I was able to snag a few more pics of some pretty nice plants if you ask me. First up is this Sour Bluetooth. It has some of the most rock hard flowers!. I know the sour boggle is also dense but I think this thing is like hard rock bud. There are 2 sisters , both are different phenos. The first pheno I'm gonna just name Rockie has a grapefruit ish type smell so far. It is about 67 days and I am gonna take it at 70 no matter what.
This is the other pheno of sour bluetooth. Reminds me of C99. It isn't as swoll as the one up above and the flowers have a different texture and smell altogether different. Same tall Christmas tree deep indica structure with flowers half the size. I am interested to see if it also has the same C99 effect. Pheno hunting is one of the things I love in life.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just had to take a snap of these CSBB again. Man they are getting to look and smell wicked.

Also a cpl parting shots of the ECSD. I also love this plant and it's terps.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
She's looking healthy chili, I think you got one helluva line up that's what I think, oh and the skills to make them shine! :tiphat:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Blaze, I appreciate that. So I was checking out the tops on a few and this is what I found All 3 are BOG plants. First one is the Sour Boggle started in flower room 64 days ago. I foget what it's number is. Either #2 or 3. Rock bud, just starting to get a smell. I'm letting it go to 70 days.

This is the other Sour Boggle. Just about 30 days behind the first one. Looks like a little Affie with the skike leafs. I've seen those spikers before. On Afghanistan seedling run. Probably related. This is a stout little plant. Already has more smell than the one above. Looks like it's gonna be white with resin as well.

This one is the Sour Strawberry. Finally starting to give me some hope that it might be one I want. It has a nice berry scent. If it keeps getting stronger and also is stable and has a good effect. It might make the harem. I also have that strawberry male in the closet. lol.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also Here is another look at the CSBB#4 chem sis bubbabubble. It has a chemdogbutt smelland is getting dense. One thing I noticed about these plants... the trio of sisters. Is that they all seem to want to keep flowering. Like at this point they are over 75 days. I really need the room that these 3 are taking up. I was counting on some fire (check) wasn't counting on the 80 dayers..
Also here is a look at the lower nug of the CSBB#1. My favorite to look at and smell so far. It seems like it might be takeable within a week. But that puts it over 80. Realistically it could probably go to 90 the way it keeps swelling. How do you pluck a plant in the middle of its 50+ day swell? lol...

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got to looking at the soil on a few of the flowering plants today. Noticed tiny critters moving around. I'm guessing its life that helps break down the manure and dead leafs etc. It was cool to see them. By the looks of the plants and the flowers I have to guess they are beneficial critters. Made me want to start dropping a red wiggler in each pot when they move to the flower room. How could it hurt?

G

G'day Chili
Worms won't hurt. I've had them in the garden before when they made their way into the mix via home made vermicompost.
The chem genes are notorious 11-12 weekers right? Still white and fluffy at 8 weeks. But usually Bubble genetics will reign crosses in to 8-10 weekers.

I have the same problem here with this Sam's cookie dub. Last round she starts to turn at around week 10 but still looks like she has weeks. I guess it comes down to when the resins smoke the best not how it 'looks' but taking it too early means sacrificing weight and bag appeal. And the fact that taking a plant that visually doesn't look ready just feels wrong lol.
picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
That krinkle looks to be fast paced on her way to ripening, Nice garden shots buddy!