What's new

Funky Cold Medina

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So back in 2012 I took the Abusive OG kush clone and hit it with pollen from a very pretty Bluebubble male. Sunk 10 seeds and it looks like all 10 cracked and all but 3 are planted. Probably gonna plant the other 3 tomorrow. Abusive og kush was a bad ass plant.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just so excited about these plants I just couldn't stand it. So here are some badly photoshopped pics. Firstly the White Russian x Master kush. Its fattening up nicely. The Chem D is to the left and the photogrom bx2 lower right.

Now a look at the Grom bx2. It's impressive in a very small pot. Maybe gallon and a half size. Just pitiful of me I know. It's kind of a test. This is the 2nd run in flower with this clone. It was given a top dress of a heaping tablespoon of rabbit manure (ground and solid mixed as well as a heaping tablespoon of what I'll call "DF's boost. Both are mixed into the top as a pre flower dressing. I tell you what. They LOVE it. I only use water and I've not seen organic buds around here looking so swollen. Making me very happy. I was able to detect a couple of smells from the Grom and it was kinda grapey. Mild yanno, but with a gnarlyness within. The clone was placed into flower on 1-6-2020. So about 44 days. It's already double the size flowers of the previously/obviously overfed clone.

Also caught a look at the Digi clone. What a beast. Smells so damn nice. Stacking like never before and also not seeing any signs of it wanting to finish fast. Just keeps swelling up. Not that it's a bad thing. I'm real real excited to see how this one turns out.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also wanted to share some pics of this weapons grade 13. What in the hell man. It's still stacking. I wish y'all could smell this thing. It's almost borderline offensive. Floor adhesive/cats piss/funky meat socks. It's insane. The flowers are so dense at this point it's tripping me out. I remember the original airborneg13 was done stacking at 40 and was always pitiful yield. Not even worth the extremely slow veg time. This clone also has slow veg syndrome. But it just might be worth it. Oh it's so sticky it could be used to glue on shoesoles haha. I'm beginning to fall for this plant. Oh also it's stable Mabel so far.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Peeps sleeping on this thread, shits seriously epic.

cf41e241695ca7b725bd2cd9d395cfbc.jpg

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ag13 x bluebubble is looking to stack something awesome! Good looking plant.

That GROM Bx2 looks a lot like the mom. Be interesting to see how she finishes up. Those big long petioles are a dead give away.

dank.Frank

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big update today. I had to do some light shuffling and took the opportunity to snap some pics while the dreaded HPS was turned off. It's way easier to Photoshop them when all you really need to do is crop and save. So anyway the Grom bx2 will be the first update today. I can hardly believe how fat this one is getting. It has only been watered since being place into 12/12 as well as being in a tiny pot. The squeeze test is impressive. It's gonna have dense b
flowers as well as smothered in sticky trichs.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next up is the Digiberry. Man is she doing well this round. Smells like some sort of imitation berries and raw dough at this point. Almost has an over ripe smell. Almost at 60 days and looks like it could go way longer. Best one ever over here. Everything seems to be thriving with the Franks boost and bunny poop. These pictures really don't do this plant justice.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also wanted to share the progress of the Airborne G13 x Bluebubble . This thing is beastly. Still stacking and smelling very strong. The cola is about 18" from the start. It vegges real slow from what the next cutting shows. I topped it about a week ago and it has grown about an inch since. I really want to grow this outside. It should be something fierce. Dense, sticky and loud stank. This first picture shows it to the left and the ECSD clone to the right and the Puss Kush photobomber in the lower left.

genetic freaked

Veteran
Damn Chili that Grom bx2 and the Digi look amazing.
I’m going to have to roll up some Grom bx2 right now. Love that grape flavor and the happy friendly high

nickman

Veteran
Dam broski... everything is looking on point...!!!... seriously...

I can only imagine what it smells like over there with all those different varieties...!!!...:tiphat:...

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy weekend, stoners and growers. I've been excited about the garden lately. So Here is another update. All the plants are loving it. First up is the GG4, stacking and attacking. Loving the 600 watter.

Next up is the White Russian x Master Kush. This one is doing very well and is swelling up quite a bit. Has a candied pot smell. Hard to describe. Not all sweet and not all skunk. A nice blend of the 2. You can see the pot that the Grom bx2 is flowering in. Pitifully small. Yet the Grom continues to swell up. It was started in flower on Jan 6. So roughly a week to get to 60 days. Here is the wrmk

Continuing with the Grom bx2. The pics aren't great this week. I'm gonna need a tripod or something. Not as steady. But this plant is a beast and is impressing me so much. Very excited to harvest this one.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't forget about this weapon that's growing. It's hard as a rock, sticky as glue, starting to finish up fast. Not sure how many days in on this one. I forgot to write it down. So I'm just watching and waiting for that awesome smell. Right now it has a dirty sock and adhesive smell going on.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check out this beast of a Digi Blueberry. All organic and almost as big around as a beer bottle. Dense, sticky and smelling like ripe blueberry muffins. Almost a shame this will be killed and hung up to dry soon. :)

3rd-3yed

Veteran
What can I say Chili...

This epic thread is a reminder of what IC used to be pre-2010 with all the really talented members and amazing varieties available at the time from Seedbay, ha nostalgia...

Glad you kept doing your thing all those years reworking great classics and that you didn't fell in the Cookie jar !

Variety is the spice of life kids !