What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funky Cold Medina

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect:

Adding Sour Bubble to krinkle really gave her some legs. Shows how much more pure Krinkle is...

dank.Frank

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Wow that's exquisite man! Have you done anything preventive for mold/mildew? I would be so worried to lose outdoor buds that dense to mold.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Agentpothead. I didn't do anything to prevent mold or powdery mildew. Some plants show issues and when they do I cut them out. Or harvest early. So far this has been a dry September so the colas are pretty much on fire.
These are the KSB's (krinkle x sour bubble) Kind of freaking me out how big and badass they are.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Close ups of the 2 different phenos of KSB. Can you see the difference? One looks and smells like sour bubble the other one is bigger and smells like granny smith apples.

Bagster

Lookin good there berkster. KSB looks yum! Here's 2 pics of the cherry punch one with flash one without.. has very dense indica like buds. Light cherry rotten funk smell

Attachments

• 20200926_131019.jpg
    20200926_131019.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 20200926_130927.jpg
    20200926_130927.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Latest posts