What's new

FTA ( free to all ) Summer 16 0z cup Challange

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, the challenge is getting very funny and damn interesting :whee: would really like to join in but thats no go atm...
already placed my chair to enjoy the :cool: show
greets :joint:
hasi

Hank Hemp

Veteran
DARN

DARN

...I've killed more males, than Rambo did...:chin:[/QUOTE]

Dam <no n, you're depressing me pinball. It ain't funny y'll. Leave him alone. Poor guy. But I'd rather it be him than me. No no I didn't mean it that aways. :petting: Hey anybody remember what thread this is? Well Bump anyways.

smokefrogg

Veteran
nothing popping yet, i have 4 cups of soil

i feel like i should've just done clones, lol, seeds take forever!!! *wait wait wait...wait some more*

Last edited:

smokefrogg

Veteran
Start a clone Sf :dance013:

the limited space i have will be occupied by clones for a totally different purpose in a few days, i'm just gonna' let the seeds i popped into soil on the 12th. ride

trying to follow the rules hehe

here's a shot of the current crowded flower cabinet, guessing the big one in the middle should be able to be removed next saturday, i think hehe:
%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I'll be glad when I've got a root popping. I think I'm sticking with PBP grow and bloom, LK, Cal-mag and last and certainly not least good Ol'Blackstrap molassas. I guess I need to take a pic of my clones to show huh? All talk and such.

Last edited:

Dimebagg

Whoo, looks like Im the first on here to try this. Clone in pic is not the one I'll be using.

Strain: Cannacopia C99xDC
Medium: 2" net pot, hydroton, 16oz of water

Ive constructed a father cab to collect a little pollen in. So what I think I'll do is set her in there with my only current male, and make a hell of a long cross formula: (Cinderella99xDeepChunk)x(SSSDHxG13H). I'll knock out 2 objectives in one! For anyone whos kept up with my thread, you should know Im always willing to experiment

picture.php

odium33

hahaha dude that thing is sweet.... i think im going to start a new super super sea of green.... 1000 cups per 1000w Shallow water culture!

John Deere

Veteran
Update on mine.

Of my original 4 seeds I planted, 3 popped but 1 fell over and died after a day. I looked through the cup that didn't pop but couldn't find the seed so I planted 2 more--1 in the cup that died and 1 in the cup that I couldn't find the seed.

Now, couple days later I notice 2 sprouts in one of the cups. Apparently the seed I couldn't find was doing just fine. I pulled it out and stuck it in it's own cup. The other seed I planted has sprouted, too, so I've now got 5 seedlings going total instead of the 4 I planned. I've moved the 3 that have their first real leaves into the 12/12 flower area and I'll stick the other 2 in as soon as they get theirs.

Pix tomorrow when lights come back on.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Whoo, looks like Im the first on here to try this. Clone in pic is not the one I'll be using.

Strain: Cannacopia C99xDC
Medium: 2" net pot, hydroton, 16oz of water

Ive constructed a father cab to collect a little pollen in. So what I think I'll do is set her in there with my only current male, and make a hell of a long cross formula: (Cinderella99xDeepChunk)x(SSSDHxG13H). I'll knock out 2 objectives in one! For anyone whos kept up with my thread, you should know Im always willing to experiment

picture.php

HOT!!!

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I'm OUT!...I'm not happy with my new strains, so far...going back to my white strains
...tomorrow.... ...from seed.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Ok, here are my two entries going in the cab tonight. They look a little shaky right now.

thai haze x skunk no.1 - I only got one seed of four to pop. The unpopped are still in the germination kit, but I will prob. not run 'em.

highland oaxaca gold - This plant was feed plain water for too long and is a little stretchy shape. She's kinda between a clone and a seedling (she's a seedling).

I will prob. be in flower for 12-16 weeks with these. I'm gonna try to keep them as short and as bushy as I can.

Good luck to all! This should be fun!!!

:tiphat: