What's new

FTA ( free to all ) Summer 16 0z cup Challange

smokefrogg

Veteran
that little blue dream i posted earlier, spit out a whopping 5g! oh beer cups i just don't know hehe...2 sprouts so far!

Cannaître

Official first post!

Official first post!

Well this seemed like a good place to post for the first time. I've Been lingering around here long enough.

Ill be entering an O.G. kush clone if im not too late.

The clone was rooted in an EZ cloner and was placed into a 16oz cup of FoxFarms O.F. I let the clone "root" in the cup for 3 days and then immediatly tossed it into the flowering room with the big girls.

Name:Cannaitre
Clones or seeds or both :Clone
Strain:O.G. Kush - Original clone cut
How many: 1
Wattages: 4 kw ambient lighting ( Under the big girls )
Time finish: Started flowering July 15th. 8 week strain.
Medium:Fox Farms Ocean Forest

Attachments

• FILE0458.jpg
    FILE0458.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 9
Im in! I have seeds in cups right now...... they are not feminized so i will have to pull some out. They are Centennial seeds 2x "Roughneck" and 4x "21". Medium- Fox Farms light warrior with a little EWC mixed in. I have been sold on hydro in the last few days so I no longer have intrest in growing these out in 5 gallons pots under my big light....... I'll be using 4 24w flouros for these (only 2 on right now.) As you can see I started the Roughnecks a few days before the 21's so if yall feel like it wouldnt be fair for me to veg all of them out for another 3-4 days so the 21's can catch up then I will grow the Roughnecks out seperatly somehow or give em to a friend :wave:

Hi

Attachments

• 16oz.jpg
    16oz.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 10
  • puck.jpg
    puck.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 8

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High Everyone!

High Everyone!

Wow this thread sure got out of hand quick hehe like Hank said, in a good way :)

It been 1 week since i put the gals in 12/12 here are some update pics :)

They all seem to be doing well, seedling start to take off too! The one in rockwools and hempy are on their way to college, should see some flowers site soon ay! :)

cheers,
red.

John Deere

Veteran
Seeds here. Ended up popping 5 -- 2 in coco and 3 in soil. Hoping for at least 1 female in each.

Do we need to start a master list of who's doing what? If we do, I'm not in charge. :tiphat:

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Do we need to start a master list of who's doing what? If we do, I'm not in charge
Not it!! :D

Lol, These are ~a month vegged in the sun beer cups. I flipped em last night.

Pakalolo x SSH
Recycled organic soil, hempy style containers (1 drain hole ~1" up the side of the cup)
Vegged outside, now under 400w cmh/hps bulbs.
picture.php

I'll also flip a few cuts, but I won't know what/how many till these sex in ~10 days. Couple of SSH in cups.
S7306110.JPG

Good luck everyone! :D

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how many of us are doing this from seed?

I started a few seeds, only 2 survived for this show :)

Seeds here. Ended up popping 5 -- 2 in coco and 3 in soil. Hoping for at least 1 female in each.

Do we need to start a master list of who's doing what? If we do, I'm not in charge. :tiphat:

Well how about each person stats their own then quote from the previous person stats then go on and on, by the time the flowering time finish we should have a full list of all participiants :)

So who wants to start LOL :)
Name:
Clones or seeds or both :
Strain:
How many:
Wattages:
Time finish
Medium:

cheers,
red.

T

TrichyTrichy

If everyone would edit their Original entry posts to include this information. It will make life easier for Red.

what do you think R?