What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FTA ( free to all ) Summer 16 0z cup Challange

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Here goes. Day 7 in the EZCloner and it appears the winner is TW showing nice roots. I'll pop her into a cup today and get the party started..

picture.php

thal

I'm waiting on a batch of clones. Assuming they all take I'll pick one out and join at the end of this week or beginning of next.

Now to figure out what I need another 3 grams of....(just a shot at my own expectations for the cup, obviously some people produce amazing results).

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay guys/gals my baby's are very vigorous im liking they way they are growing for such a limited amount of resources im giving them. Im not going to top them there just to small and the bud there going to produce will be very fluffy with only 100w. Im doing it like this to show the inexperienced that you can grow with very limited space and light. These will be weak compared to a grow that is appropriate but will taste well and get you some meds. Here are the latest pics from seed. I picked this strain due to it's age in my Vault and the ability to produce large yields.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a ezcloner loved it. After so much use it broke never fixed it wound up in the trash

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
It's freaking great for your clones. I really didn't think it would work that fast but this is ridiculous.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
RedSpaghetti 16oz Cannabis Cup Entry!!!

RedSpaghetti 16oz Cannabis Cup Entry!!!

Yay!!!
Here Goes: I decided to go with TW but instead of strain #1, I went with #2 which had more roots up the stalk:

16oz Packaging.
picture.php

16oz
picture.php

TW#2 Cutting rooted and ready! I cut the top of another 16oz cup and placed it in another 16oz cup to prevent light penetration into root zone..
picture.php

TW#2 Cutting rooted in 16oz Foam Dart Cup.
picture.php

Let's have fun!!! :)
Thank you RedSpaghetti for letting me participate :) and Thank you all for making this exciting!!

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Hay guys/gals my baby's are very vigorous im liking they way they are growing for such a limited amount of resources im giving them. Im not going to top them there just to small and the bud there going to produce will be very fluffy with only 100w. Im doing it like this to show the inexperienced that you can grow with very limited space and light. These will be weak compared to a grow that is appropriate but will taste well and get you some meds. Here are the latest pics from seed. I picked this strain due to it's age in my Vault and the ability to produce large yields.

Those clones are juicy!!!

KarmasWheele

Veteran
hh it's my own cross Im working on....using elites lemon larry as mom
and rez killer chem as dad the plans are to find larry leaning males for bxing to the larry to breath some vigor and bigger yield potential out of her this is a clone of the only female out of my 1st test run with it....dont know excatly what to expect but something larryish I'd imagine
here is a couple of the plant I took the cut from about 3 weeks along. The cut rooted last week, I put her in the cup ...And started flower today... she had 4 days of veg since rooting

picture.php

picture.php

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Are you cloning branches?

Are you cloning branches?

Here goes. Day 7 in the EZCloner and it appears the winner is TW showing nice roots. I'll pop her into a cup today and get the party started..

picture.php

Those are awfully big cuttings. You generally take such big cuttings?

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Those are awfully big cuttings. You generally take such big cuttings?

Hi Hank,
Yes, this is my first time cloning in hydro and I figured it best to take the best looking parts of the plants for future grows. Come to think about it I just figured it to be ok. What do you think?

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
its fine to take fatty cuts,my last round of cuts was a mix of fattys like you took and smaller ones from the lower branches and the fatty ones took really quick and rooted soooo fatty. most people just dont like to take potential main top colas as cuts,each to there own i suppose in this case.

Latest posts

Latest posts