What's new

FTA ( free to all ) Summer 16 0z cup Challange

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im only speaking for this contest here. I don't have this issue with my normal grows as I know what to expect from them. This is all new to me and want to get as much good bud as I can out of these 3 girls. I don't see me replacing this strain HDF unless I see something spectacular and im not seeing anything like that yet

2-COOH

SF, why dont you let smokefrogg do what he/she wants to? :jump:
Why dont you cork it smokey and show us the goods? here is a HUGE ass bud in small cup
00016oz.jpg

KarmasWheele

Veteran
pw the seceret is go to a gumball machine that sells the little cups then clip and trim a bud and place in tiny cup and photo....

KarmasWheele

Veteran
hey thanks kw I like her too I'd give you rep but cant seem to for some reason..........(figured Id see what all the fun is about seeing as there are 2 people that talk to themselves in text here)...

not nearly as fun as i thought it would be

KarmasWheele

Veteran
Thats so agitating. Im super serious.

I think thats friggen awesome KW. Lookin so grean and healthy, and those cups just remind me of block parties and beer:artist: ... Great work 16oz'ers

I might switch the whole grow over to the blue cups grow 250 beer cup plants every 3 months....:jump:

bobblehead

Veteran
Here I am at 3 weeks and 2 days... I think I was the first to start! :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0572.jpg
    IMG_0572.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 9

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Hey guys, took my 18 day old out of the outer cup in the tent. The HPS hasn't affected spacing at all. Last fed at 2.2EC and she was bone dry yesterday. Yesterday I fed plain tap and shes already light. Already has 10+ internodes.

picture.php

barth

Hate to say it but i might have to drop out of the challenge. I have had some issues with heat, nute lockout, burn and i have neglected the clone. If i cant get this clone to turn around i guess ill have to do the challenge next time.

This is my first run with coco so i am still learning the ropes.

She looks horrible doesn't she?

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Hate to say it but i might have to drop out of the challenge. I have had some issues with heat, nute lockout, burn and i have neglected the clone. If i cant get this clone to turn around i guess ill have to do the challenge next time.

This is my first run with coco so i am still learning the ropes.

She looks horrible doesn't she?

Dont drop out bro. Just flush thoroughly and feed plain tap for next 2 to 3 feeds. Then resume feed at half strength. Doesn't matter who wins or loses. I joined because it was fun and I am surrounded by GREAT growers..

barth

Ok ill stay in until the thing dies.:)

I flushed yesterday and watered with a little bit of bloom fert. If it doesn't turn around then ill flush again and go with plain water.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Ok ill stay in until the thing dies.:)

I flushed yesterday and watered with a little bit of bloom fert. If it doesn't turn around then ill flush again and go with plain water.

Yeah man.. After a flush I always go plain water until I see a physical N deficiency starting.. Then I return to half strength before full strength. But you have to flush till your runoff is very near your start PPM or EC.

It's actually easier to flush a 16oz cup. Just for a test I will start flushing my 16oz cup after every feed and check to see if there are any benefits.