What's new

Fresh ACE stock at Seedbay

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High all,

Translations for the new meao thai hybrids have been sent, stock should be up very soon! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Finally new and fresh stock is available at Seedboutique:

Bangi Haze
Pakistan Chitral Kush
Golden Tiger
Vietnam Black x Meao Thai
Purple Haze x Meao Thai
Green Haze x Meao Thai

Hope you enjoy the mennu! :)

Pure Oldtimer's haze wont be available by now, still working to produce new stock.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
Pure Oldtimer's haze wont be available by now, still working to produce new stock.

much thanks, dubi, for the reply.

i know this can be a slippery slope....but....do you have a *general* time frame?

like 3rd or 4th quarter this year? something like that.....

appreciate any info you can give without causing problems.

thanks again dubi!

-cap

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
dubi, nice lineup!!! Which one will send me in the highest orbit? I am sure they are all great. I am leaning towards the double thai.

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Absolutely fantastic ware's, dubi and crew, got some Pakistan Chitral Kush and nepal haze, and am now torn between the green or puple haze xmeao??im leaning towards the green.
thank you

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I would like to hear more about the meao thai and what influence it will have on the hazes. Since the pure Oldtimer's haze is off the menu for a bit, I may have to try my hand at these F1's

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I would like to hear more about the meao thai and what influence it will have on the hazes. Since the pure Oldtimer's haze is off the menu for a bit, I may have to try my hand at these F1's

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Welcome Ur Humbl Nr8tor,

The purple haze x thai and green haze x thai F1s are very haze dominant, the thai adds a little bit more vigour, slight citric aromas and improves yield (hybrid vigour) but it's overall very hazy.

Hope it helps. dubi

GroBoy2000

Pakistan Chitral Kush

Pakistan Chitral Kush

Wow, seedboo ran out of the paki kush pretty quick, any idea dubi if they'll be posting more of that soon? I just ordered some panama, had no clue the kush stuff might be limited or going out so quickly.

Latest posts

Latest posts