What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fresh ACE stock at Seedbay

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 lots ea. for max. bidding power. I've got an accepted bid in now, but any higher, I'll have to wait for the next rd. :frown: Like I really need any more seeds, right? :D

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Honestly, we'd prefer Buy it Now option too, at least for a few packs.
Selling through bids it was not our intention. But Seedbay is a seed bid site and distributor has its right to do it. Anyway will talk with SB staff so hopefully next time a few 'Buy it Now' packs will be uploaded.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
not contradicting you but i always thought the breeder had the choice of choosing :confused: is there going to be a decent number released like with your nep Jam (10-15BINs at a time) or are those three not set for a bigger release?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
abirdintheair said:
not contradicting you but i always thought the breeder had the choice of choosing :confused: is there going to be a decent number released like with your nep Jam (10-15BINs at a time) or are those three not set for a bigger release?

Good day abirdintheair,

Yes, we usually talk first how the seeds are going to be sold but this time boss staff have had some personal issues and communication for last order has been a little bit vague. I hope next time a few packs will be uploaded with Buy It Now option.

Care Free 1

Veteran
dubi said:
We are going to offer rarer genetics outside catalogue through Seedbay.

Here are 3 new strains available in the next days:

Guawi - Last 9 packs!
Pure Chinese Yunnan :wink: - 15 packs
Angolan x Purple Pakistan fem - 15 packs

Hi dubi

I have a question about Chinese Yunnan.

First questions will there be more up on Seedbay, or did I miss some BIN's or something? Above said 15 packs would be put up, but I have only seen 3 up on the Bay at auction.

Second question is,
I saw some discusions in the Strains forum about Yunnan with Sam Skunkman. He said the Yunnan he grew had very little THC.
I was wondering if this strain is more for breeding than smoking in its present form? It sounds wonderful, a true gem of a landrace strain, with possible medicinal value, but if I were to purchase it right now, what would be the best use for it in your opinion? Breeding or smoking? Breeding is obvious, but will it be worth it just for the smoke? Just looking for more info before trying to buy it.

Anyway, thanks for the chance at obtaining it!!

Care Free 1

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Care Free :smile:

Care Free 1 said:
Hi dubi

I have a question about Chinese Yunnan.

First questions will there be more up on Seedbay, or did I miss some BIN's or something? Above said 15 packs would be put up, but I have only seen 3 up on the Bay at auction.

Yes, a few more guawi, chinese yunnan and angola x purple pakistan fem packs will be uploaded to Seedbay in the next days, hopefuly with Buy It Now option.

Care Free 1 said:
Second question is,
I saw some discusions in the Strains forum about Yunnan with Sam Skunkman. He said the Yunnan he grew had very little THC.
I was wondering if this strain is more for breeding than smoking in its present form? It sounds wonderful, a true gem of a landrace strain, with possible medicinal value, but if I were to purchase it right now, what would be the best use for it in your opinion? Breeding or smoking? Breeding is obvious, but will it be worth it just for the smoke? Just looking for more info before trying to buy it.

Anyway, thanks for the chance at obtaining it!!

Care Free 1

Personaly, i think Sam's yunnan and our yunnan are different lines. I have no doubts you can find low thc yunnan strains, but our yunnan is not hemp or low potent indica :smile:

I have spent more than 5 years working with our chinese line in pure form and with many yunnan hybrids, she has proven to be a very interesting indica landrace with some asian infuence. Lovely for the smoke, in pure form or crosses, that's for sure :rasta:

The seeds we are offering are P2 generation reproduced from original chinese seeds, best 2 females and best male were reproduced, all parental plants have been tested for years.

The 2 females are my best females from each main chinese pheno, the sweet creamy sour one and the hashy/incensey one, both females were pollinated by chinese male 2, father of Orient Express.

Our chinese yunnan is a great plant for breeding, i like to cross long flowering sativa females (especially asian sativas) with a chinese male. It produces F1 sativa/chinese hybrids showing early flowering and good indoor adaptability, but usually sativa aromas and effect remain almost intact in the hybrids :wink:

I have received this week a new yunnan strain with huge seeds (thanks to a spanish grower), very similar to the Sam ones, would be interesting to know if it has psycho active propierties to offer.

Last edited:

Care Free 1

Veteran
Hi dubi,

Well that answers my questions. If you post up some more of those, I will buy some. Sounds like just what I had in mind when I noticed it available.

Much thanks,

Care Free 1

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High all,

A new ACE Seeds order has landed at SB store with plenty of fresh stock:

Standard seeds:

Panama standard
ACE Mix standard
Golden Tiger
Vietnam Black x Meao Thai
Double Thai
Green Haze x Meao Thai
Purple Haze x Meao Thai
Pakistan Chitral Kush
Bangi Haze

Femenized strains:

Panama fem
Guawi fem

New meao thai hybrids will be uploaded as soon as we finish with the translations.

Hope you enjoy the mennu and happy sativa growing for 2010! :)

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
so if we order one of your strains, are we likely to get one of your freebies? :joint:

ArcticBlast

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High all,

Yes new stock should be uploaded soon. We sent Vietnam Nah Trang x Meao Thai as freebies for icmag growers! ;)

1000ARMSofKALI

what a freebie!!! keep it up! will be there blackViet x meao thai cross also in new stock? and malawi?

thx

kali

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
what a freebie!!! keep it up! will be there blackViet x meao thai cross also in new stock? and malawi?

thx

kali

Hello 1000ARMSofKALI,

Vietnam nah Trang x Meao Thai will be distributed only as freebies.

Vietnam Black x Meao Thai and Golden Tiger as commercial strains.

I

inthelight

One day I will posses the mighty Gauwi! and hold the amazing Golden Tiger in my hands!

Latest posts

Latest posts