What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fresh ACE stock at Seedbay

RedEyedNReady

Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lets see if they can get something figured out to put on the bay for us!

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
Demand is there. Suppliers are not. Many reasons, it's frustrating at times, to say the least.

It's easy to be frustrated but got to give credit to them for what they do. It's hard to meet demand in this business obviously, but we should be thankful for what they do. I am sure if it was the breeders choice they would always sell more beans.

P

puffinpass

I wanted some of that PCK and malawi so damn bad. o well, got some nep jam and congo instead!

Campfire

Yeah, true that, 303. The Internet has exploded the cannabis world, and I'm not complaining - there's so much that IS available, from across the entire planet. I'm grateful for the good breeders/suppliers out there, damn tootin.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Unfortunatly malawi fem was a very limited release, but wont be the last chance ... will be released again around late 2011.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Seedboutique received a new ace seeds order past week, fresh Pakistan Chitral Kush standard, ErdPurt standard, Orient Express fem and last Malawi fem packs :)

Will keep you updated in the next week about fresh bangi haze and malawi stock.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
we are going to offer some regular malawi,will be available?

:tiphat:

Hello newhousegreen :)

Good news, we have fresh malawi standard stock, the killer malawi pollinated by 3 best P2 malawi males from this season. Waiting a bit to cure the seeds, will talk with Gypsy soon to stock them in Seedboutique.

Latest posts

Latest posts